PDA

View Full Version : Igflr3 and acetic acid

Whitey81
03-19-2017, 03:26 PM
I did a lot of research and found that most people reconstitute their igf with aa instead of bac water. The pain that comes with that injection is unbelievable. I do it bilaterally after lifting im. I've also tried sub q once and had serious inflammation for a month. My question is...is there anyone with any knowledge on if using acetic acid is better and the pain is normal or is bac water ok? Thanks for your time fellas.

bigmills
03-19-2017, 03:41 PM
I did a lot of research and found that most people reconstitute their igf with aa instead of bac water. The pain that comes with that injection is unbelievable. I do it bilaterally after lifting im. I've also tried sub q once and had serious inflammation for a month. My question is...is there anyone with any knowledge on if using acetic acid is better and the pain is normal or is bac water ok? Thanks for your time fellas.
I don't know the exact ratio bro but you do not have to use 100% acetic acid. Another trick that makes it easier is have some Bac water with you and if you draw 50 MCG of igf that's 5 ticks then draw like 50 more ticks off straight bac water it kind of dilutes it right before you inject so you do not feel that pain as much. Let me ask my buddy find out the exact ratio as far as how much AA you need to mix with it but I believe you do not need to use 100% AA..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

stephen220
03-19-2017, 06:40 PM
I never had pain last more than like 30 seconds using aa it felt like a bee sting going in then it went away from my experience. But what bigmill said you can do to cut down the pain if it's that bad. Draw up igf that's mixed with aa and then draw back water into it I'd play around and try to use the least that works but any amount would be fine and it won't hurt the igf mixing it at all.

bigmills
03-19-2017, 10:10 PM
I never had pain last more than like 30 seconds using aa it felt like a bee sting going in then it went away from my experience. But what bigmill said you can do to cut down the pain if it's that bad. Draw up igf that's mixed with aa and then draw back water into it I'd play around and try to use the least that works but any amount would be fine and it won't hurt the igf mixing it at all.
I completely agree..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Whitey81
03-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Thanks fellas for the info. It's just been crazy sore. And it lasts for like a week or more. Matter of fact, where I did it sub q, I still have a little knot under my skin and it's been like 3weeks almost. I get my chems from a real good source I know personally and I can't see the material being bad, but I guess it could always be. You never know 100% just bc it's "research", but anything and everything else I've ever gotten has been right on. I do like 100mcg bilaterally. You only use 50? What kind of results or effects are you seeing or feeling from your use? Just wanna compare and see if we are kinda hitting the same mark. Appreciate yalls time!

Whitey81
03-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Did you ever get a ratio?

crazylegs80
03-24-2017, 06:51 AM
If you are using 100mcg of IGF LR3 then it's weak. At 20mcg the pump is unbearable and I stay pumped and full for 24 hours.

Turbo306
10-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Any updates on this... With all the reading I have done on IGF LR3... Mixing it with BAC water is just fine... I guess the science behind reconstituting it with AA was to keep its shelf life (60 days +)... but there is no scientific research to back this... and most people seem to just use BAC water and stick away from AA...

Some say BAC water will only keep the IGF stable for 4 hours or some shit... then you get another guy that will use it mixed with BAC for a month and still not become sensitized (IE they will still feel it)...

So how are some of the seasoned vets on here doing with this magic stuff!

Fast Willie from Philly
10-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Any updates on this... With all the reading I have done on IGF LR3... Mixing it with BAC water is just fine... I guess the science behind reconstituting it with AA was to keep its shelf life (60 days +)... but there is no scientific research to back this... and most people seem to just use BAC water and stick away from AA...

Some say BAC water will only keep the IGF stable for 4 hours or some shit... then you get another guy that will use it mixed with BAC for a month and still not become sensitized (IE they will still feel it)...

So how are some of the seasoned vets on here doing with this magic stuff!

From everything I've read, you're correct, mixing with alcohol only seems necessary if you want to keep it constituted for more than a month or two.
It's more important to try to always keep it in a cool dry place. I pin 50 MCG ed but I do it for the overall benefits of mixing it with T4 and HGH. I pin mine right before bed as it works while you sleep. It is long range so therefore it'll still be good for your pumps in the morning or early afternoon. I feel the need to say that this is probably the last piece of the equation to building quality muscle. If your compounds aren't in check and of good quality, if your diet sucks, if your blood's aren't correct, etc... then you're probably not going to get any real benefit from her. this is what I read and this is what the people who know a hell of a lot more than me. but I can tell you this I really like the stuff mixed with hgh and t4.

Turbo306
10-24-2017, 05:12 PM
From everything I've read, you're correct, mixing with alcohol only seems necessary if you want to keep it constituted for more than a month or two.
It's more important to try to always keep it in a cool dry place. I pin 50 MCG ed but I do it for the overall benefits of mixing it with T4 and HGH. I pin mine right before bed as it works while you sleep. It is long range so therefore it'll still be good for your pumps in the morning or early afternoon. I feel the need to say that this is probably the last piece of the equation to building quality muscle. If your compounds aren't in check and of good quality, if your diet sucks, if your blood's aren't correct, etc... then you're probably not going to get any real benefit from her. this is what I read and this is what the people who know a hell of a lot more than me. but I can tell you this I really like the stuff mixed with hgh and t4.

So many different school of thoughts on this as well...when and where to shoot.. My thoughts are that this chemical goes systemic almost right away (IE no localized effects)... so where you shoot it (bi latterly etc) does not really matter... Second is WHEN to shoot.. and with its half life I cannot see this mattering as well.. just being consistent... so shooting it in the AM vs PW vs before hitting the rack makes no never mind... This again is just coming from the fact that we are not dealing with IFG-1 but a chemical that will stay with us for a day or two...

JUSTBASSIN
10-25-2017, 12:46 AM
I totally agree real IGF LR3 at 20 mcg is good enough. Although I'm up to 40mcg 20 mcg after workout 20 before bed. I workout in 5xl after a few warm ups, when I take that 5xl off all hell breaks loose. Pumped from my forearms and what ever muscle group I worked. I do subq and with real igf lr3 it does not matter. I use bac water and I will not change my game plan or connection. I've never experience fake IGF LR3 and don't want to start now. If you have been working out for awhile it will enhance what you have. But it won't built a castle in a day. Def for the vets. My connection and only get certain amount a month from a current pharm that makes Somavert for those with the rare disease of acromegaty, (I may have missed spelled it). They are currently studying IGF LR3 to see if it can help with this disease. Doctor during the study stated AA is only used to prevent any of the IGF1 from clinging to the vial. Further stated it was only used in study to get all of the 1mg for study. He said regular IGF1 is not active long enough to really do anything to see if it was adding muscle growth but said IGF 1LR3 could do wonders due to it's outbound properties being active so long. All his patients using Somavert use Bac water.
If you are using 100mcg of IGF LR3 then it's weak. At 20mcg the pump is unbearable and I stay pumped and full for many hours. If yu get your hands on real IGF LR1 there is no guessing. It's SO Strong and the veins and pump is craz!!!!!!!.

JUSTBASSIN
10-25-2017, 12:53 AM
I still use my HGH am and in between. I don't think I need hgh or as much while on igf lr3. But due to the third party on how i'm able to get it the price is not cheap so I keep my HGH but don't use nearly as much. Doctor told me to watch because too high of levels can back fire on me and wake up things in the system that I may have not gotten until I was 70-80 years old. Willie you've done your home work bud!!! Good stuff and good topic turbo.

Turbo306
10-25-2017, 11:52 AM
I still use my HGH am and in between. I don't think I need hgh or as much while on igf lr3. But due to the third party on how i'm able to get it the price is not cheap so I keep my HGH but don't use nearly as much. Doctor told me to watch because too high of levels can back fire on me and wake up things in the system that I may have not gotten until I was 70-80 years old. Willie you've done your home work bud!!! Good stuff and good topic turbo.

Can you expand on this a little more.... Are you using pharma grade hgh or generics? What iu are you taking off igf vs when you are cycling the lr3... I'm currently running 6 iu gh..and was going to bump to 8 (generics)... And going to (for the first time) introduce igf into the mix (and possibly slin) ... So trying to gather all intel before I jump in

Kevo
10-25-2017, 01:15 PM
I always use bw for igflr3 never a issue

JUSTBASSIN
10-25-2017, 02:01 PM
I do 5 ius hgh upon rising. I workout am. After workout I do 20-30 of IGF1 Mid noon I’ll inject 4 ius hgh. I do detail work calf,,fore arms cardio at night and blast another 20-30 mcg of igf. Days off from gym varies. Due to only cardio before bed. I don’t use generic HGH unless Ziptrooin or vem. Only two I’ve truted.

Turbo306
10-25-2017, 03:35 PM
I do 5 ius hgh upon rising. I workout am. After workout I do 20-30 of IGF1 Mid noon I’ll inject 4 ius hgh. I do detail work calf,,fore arms cardio at night and blast another 20-30 mcg of igf. Days off from gym varies. Due to only cardio before bed. I don’t use generic HGH unless Ziptrooin or vem. Only two I’ve truted.

That's a hell of a split... Both Workout's and Cardio... So IGF is about 60 MCG per day and GH is about 9-10 IU per day... that about right? How long do you cycle that plan before coming off IGF? 30/60 days? then how long you off...

JUSTBASSIN
10-25-2017, 04:38 PM
I do IGF1 about 30-40 Days then lay off IGF1 for 2 months. I like using doing peak season for the quick hard veining look for guess posing. As you know turbo u ever see pros pump up back stage with really light reps and bulging veins my bet IGF1 Lr3,in full effect. I wake up pumped. Bed soaking wet from the HGH release. My wife sleeps in kids room. My son likes ships so we got him a bed that is a bust. She says she rather sleep in his boat then drown and elbowed in my sweat. It’s only when I do the IGF with the hgh. I think that and t-4 does it. At 285. I have to do cardio 4 tines a week or 305 lb is just around the Conner and I have to use my cpap machine to breath. Only part I will not miss when I give this up. Plus the added cardio helps me to not be out of breath after striking a few guess poses. Ronnie Coleman said cardio is important anyone over 250. So I keep cardio going. Heart is a muscle so my doctor is not happy but I’m in it now if I don’t make it to the Big Dance in a few years I’m giving the big weight up. I have three kids. It’s good for show and tell day but I’m cheating my kids out of a dad if I keep going. Wife knows it I know it. It’s safer to be 230 and stay in shape. Sorry about the extra turbo but you compete so I’m sure you can relate. Also I can’t do insulin do to my body type I had close calls at low dose. In coma for 4 days and second time did not take in enough cards and collapse on way to gym just as I pulled into my own gym parking lot. So No can do. TTYL turbo. Good to see your back brother. Sorry about typos. Been chatting with Willie and late for my workout.

UOTE=Turbo306;630269]That's a hell of a split... Both Workout's and Cardio... So IGF is about 60 MCG per day and GH is about 9-10 IU per day... that about right? How longm do you cycle that plan before coming off IGF? 30/60 days? then how long you off...[/QUOTE]

GilGripper
10-25-2017, 08:04 PM
For what it’s worth the igf I have used for a while is mixed woth acetic acid so I pull some bacteriostatic water in the syringe before I draw my igf and it dilutes it enough that I don’t have any issue with painful injections or red welts if I subq it.