PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST TESTOSTERONE JOURNEY

Trader
03-20-2017, 06:31 AM
I have never run testosterone and plan on using Test C. I plan to work out really hard while I am on it, and an over 50 years old. Goes without saying my natural test levels are in the abyss. I plan on injecting multiple times per week in order to prevent a huge spike with the consequential danger of estrogen also spiking....If you point out I need to find my baseline, dont even go there...my baseline is somewhere between the USA and China....How many total milligrams of test c per week should I start off with, and several weeks later, how much can I run? BTW, I remember the good old days when a pretty woman would walk by, and I immediately got a rock hard bone, and I could go from a slim guy to a really well built guy in 3 months...those are the two primary goals I have in mind in addition to all the health benefits such as improved cardiac function and loss of fat..etc.

bulk_cut
03-20-2017, 06:50 AM
Ok, so where to begin first - I've got it!! Put down the needle and pick up a book (or laptop). With all due respect you have a LOT of learning you need to do on your own before you should even think about doing anything. First, wherever tiny little bit of knowledge you do have is wrong and coming on here expecting for people to tell you what to do and how to do it is just absurd!! It's your health and well being and you're going to just do what ever some no name faceless people on a website tell you to do?? Not very responsible IMHO. You've waited this long feeling bad and if going to the Dr for help isn't an option then spend a couple weeks on Google looking up TRT protocols, HRT for men, testosterone replacement therapy, aromatise inhibitors, and anything and everything else you find related to those topics. Then when you think you have a basic grasp of things and have put your own plan together based on sound research from medical websites come back here and post it up and ask for people to give you there opinions of it

julskee
03-20-2017, 07:01 AM
This ^^^

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Trader
03-20-2017, 07:15 AM
Ok, so where to begin first - I've got it!! Put down the needle and pick up a book (or laptop). With all due respect you have a LOT of learning you need to do on your own before you should even think about doing anything. First, wherever tiny little bit of knowledge you do have is wrong and coming on here expecting for people to tell you what to do and how to do it is just absurd!! It's your health and well being and you're going to just do what ever some no name faceless people on a website tell you to do?? Not very responsible IMHO. You've waited this long feeling bad and if going to the Dr for help isn't an option then spend a couple weeks on Google looking up TRT protocols, HRT for men, testosterone replacement therapy, aromatise inhibitors, and anything and everything else you find related to those topics. Then when you think you have a basic grasp of things and have put your own plan together based on sound research from medical websites come back here and post it up and ask for people to give you there opinions of it

I have been studying hgh for 20 years, and sat in a doctors office who told me hgh was for only making muscle and lashed out at my stupidity for looking at hgh as an antiaging vehicle...been studying testo for 2 years...so I think you need to come down off your preaching platform...I know about the different test types and about intramuscular and intradermal injections...I know about the estrogen connection that can lead to thymus cancer, and about the different drugs and nutrients you can use to block the enzyme which converts test into estrogen ...In my 3 years no one has personally attacked me...everyone has offered helpful suggestions...not looking for a regimen to follow just some advice from brothers who know more than I do.....I probably knew about testost and hgh supplementation before you learned it

julskee
03-20-2017, 08:22 AM
I have been studying hgh for 20 years, and sat in a doctors office who told me hgh was for only making muscle and lashed out at my stupidity for looking at hgh as an antiaging vehicle...been studying testo for 2 years...so I think you need to come down off your preaching platform...I know about the different test types and about intramuscular and intradermal injections...I know about the estrogen connection that can lead to thymus cancer, and about the different drugs and nutrients you can use to block the enzyme which converts test into estrogen ...In my 3 years no one has personally attacked me...everyone has offered helpful suggestions...not looking for a regimen to follow just some advice from brothers who know more than I do.....I probably knew about testost and hgh supplementation before you learned it
So what do you think the right protocol is since you have been researching?... If your gona want help you don't just make a tread with not writing anything anything eg stats ect...

Xtreme4Life
03-20-2017, 11:30 AM
Granted, I'm obviously the newest person here, but I've done a lot of reading and while bulk_cut seems like he can be a dick, he's usually not wrong.

Aintstrongyet
03-20-2017, 12:17 PM
I don't think bulk cut was personally attacking you but giving you the proper advice based on your post. All the answers for what you are asking are easily found in stickies on this forum.
For me it's a red flag when someone says they want to start aas and they say they are gonna workout really hard when they go on. What are you doing now? I don't doubt your test levels are low but at your age any reasonable trt doctor would prescribe u test. Honestly we could just tell you to do 200mg a week and bump it up to 750mg after 4 weeks but is that really in your best interest? I think a lot of us brothers truly want to help each other in the best way possible and that's all bulk cut was trying to do.

vzzbks
03-23-2017, 12:56 AM
sounds like you need a new doctor. I went to mine and described my symptoms (lack of libido, no energy, difficult adding muscle/ease of fat gain) and that together with a blood test and he prescribed test cyp 200mg per week. I wish I had approached him sooner about this.
if your doc is not up to date on TRT you can educate him yourself or find a new doctor, but if you are low T he should treat you for it

julskee
03-23-2017, 03:40 AM
sounds like you need a new doctor. I went to mine and described my symptoms (lack of libido, no energy, difficult adding muscle/ease of fat gain) and that together with a blood test and he prescribed test cyp 200mg per week. I wish I had approached him sooner about this.
if your doc is not up to date on TRT you can educate him yourself or find a new doctor, but if you are low T he should treat you for it
What was your test levels from The test?

vzzbks
03-24-2017, 12:50 AM
total T was 366

d-man
03-28-2017, 12:47 AM
Bulk_cut was spot on and he did say "with all do respect". He's just trying to look out for your well being bro. For me TRT was a long battle and it took me a a shit load of doctors, tests and my own research to get dialed in. The best advice I can give from my personal experience is to start one compound at a time and start it on the lower end of normal. You can always work your way up. If you add 3 or 4 things at once (test , HCG , AI ) you have no idea what is causing what. Learn your body , start low and simple. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk