PDA

View Full Version : Aggression

GearHead303
03-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Wassup Brotherhood. So I wanna talk about something I crave and seek out. That's aggression. I am a fighter and I love to get hyped up and try to beat someone's fucking head in. The current cycle I am on is a Test only cycle (now) but it's from a domestic source, not on this board. I am just starting week ten and I feel super aggressive. I go to the gym early AM B4 work, usually daily, however I have been a little sick for the past week and have missed a few days. Today I just got done, and I swear I was wanting to cuss everyone in the gym out. Some bitch was doing fucking pull ups at the goddamn squat rack. Wtf. I'm not the gym police, but damn. Some people are trying to achieve things here. Also. The little BITCH BOYS that work out with their little cunt girlfriends taking up EQ for fucking ever is complete BS. I guess I need a home gym or join another gym. I don't know. Guess I needed to vent today. How do you handle Over Aggression? I am good at channeling aggression and turning it into motivation, but it seems like the smallest things are pissing me off. I'm usually a laid back dude, so don't think I'm always some arrogant prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmbills89
03-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Yeah man ummm I don't want to sound corny but try to maybe meditate. You must have high cortisol which runs hand in too much estrogen and is a gainz killer right? Idk but you probably look a little nuts. She was a dumb glutamine queen but remember she's there instead of complaining on her fat ass like my ex. Stay positive and get more bjs! I look at it this way yes some aggression is good but too much of anything is never good and less is more.

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

GearHead303
03-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Yeah man ummm I don't want to sound corny but try to maybe meditate. You must have high cortisol which runs hand in too much estrogen and is a gainz killer right? Idk but you probably look a little nuts. She was a dumb glutamine queen but remember she's there instead of complaining on her fat ass like my ex. Stay positive and get more bjs! I look at it this way yes some aggression is good but too much of anything is never good and less is more.

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

I had blood work done last week. And no I don't look like a nut bro. Lol. I knew that painted a great pic. I will be glad to see the blood work. I think I'm just sick and being grouchy. Hopefully.

GmanPLS
03-21-2017, 12:20 PM
I had blood work done last week. And no I don't look like a nut bro. Lol. I knew that painted a great pic. I will be glad to see the blood work. I think I'm just sick and being grouchy. Hopefully.

I don't about anyone else but I've had enough of the fucking winter. Maybe a little sunshine and warm weather could all of us. Stay calm and keep lifting.

KCMason35
03-21-2017, 03:37 PM
Dude next time just grab that faggots girlfriend by her ass overhead press her, then spartan kick that faggot straight in the chest after wards invite her out for a frozen yogurt(bitches love frozen yogurt). Trust me this works literally 0% of the time but you might have success i believe in you.

bulk_cut
03-21-2017, 04:15 PM
Wassup Brotherhood. So I wanna talk about something I crave and seek out. That's aggression. I am a fighter and I love to get hyped up and try to beat someone's fucking head in. The current cycle I am on is a Test only cycle (now) but it's from a domestic source, not on this board. I am just starting week ten and I feel super aggressive. I go to the gym early AM B4 work, usually daily, however I have been a little sick for the past week and have missed a few days. Today I just got done, and I swear I was wanting to cuss everyone in the gym out. Some bitch was doing fucking pull ups at the goddamn squat rack. Wtf. I'm not the gym police, but damn. Some people are trying to achieve things here. Also. The little BITCH BOYS that work out with their little cunt girlfriends taking up EQ for fucking ever is complete BS. I guess I need a home gym or join another gym. I don't know. Guess I needed to vent today. How do you handle Over Aggression? I am good at channeling aggression and turning it into motivation, but it seems like the smallest things are pissing me off. I'm usually a laid back dude, so don't think I'm always some arrogant prick.

Sounds to me like your estrogen may be high

jsnm
03-21-2017, 05:24 PM
Sounds to me like your estrogen may be high

Could be on to something here,if my estrogen spikes or gets to high I get super aggressive like a raging asshole.
It's strange though when I'm on a high dose cycle,I feel calm as hell,more relaxed and level headed.

TEPENEX
03-21-2017, 07:24 PM
Dude next time just grab that faggots girlfriend by her ass overhead press her, then spartan kick that faggot straight in the chest after wards invite her out for a frozen yogurt(bitches love frozen yogurt). Trust me this works literally 0% of the time but you might have success i believe in you.

This works in your big HEAD always, but never in reality lol (its fucking funny though)

Listen, I have had a temper all my life and its something you have to learn to DEAL with. I know the feeling it happens in places besides the gym, I try to get out of the situation and walk it off and tell myself to chill the fuck out. It works for me. Just change your mind set and channel it the right way.

GearHead303
03-21-2017, 10:51 PM
My estrogen is High. I got bloods back today. You guys were right.

GearHead303
03-21-2017, 10:53 PM
This works in your big HEAD always, but never in reality lol (its fucking funny though)

Listen, I have had a temper all my life and its something you have to learn to DEAL with. I know the feeling it happens in places besides the gym, I try to get out of the situation and walk it off and tell myself to chill the fuck out. It works for me. Just change your mind set and channel it the right way.

I'm with you. I always chill out. It just seemed extra bad today. Now I know why.

KCMason35
03-21-2017, 11:05 PM
I'm with you. I always chill out. It just seemed extra bad today. Now I know why.

Take 100mg letro for 4 weeks should do the trick

sledgehammer
03-21-2017, 11:07 PM
My estrogen is High. I got bloods back today. You guys were right.

Sometimes people piss me off at the gym to. Leaving cell phones on equipment while super setting during a busy time of day. I come back 15 minutes later and there still there, on there phone texting. I bite my lip and try to remind myself that at least there trying to better themselves.
The best revenge though is to make those changes to your physic cause in 2 months you will have those gains and they will look the same, still doing the same ol shit. lol

Pro chaos
03-21-2017, 11:29 PM
its all fun and games till you try to fight a little guy and he fucks you up lol. there is always someone bigger, better, faster, stronger, or just a actual fighter. be careful brother.