PDA

View Full Version : Does Clomid Work as a PCT?

IFBB PRO TA12345
03-22-2017, 12:36 AM
Is Clomid effective for a solid PCT? I've read where it actually can cause the body to develop gyno. Any insight on this is greatly appreciated.

Revelations
03-22-2017, 01:08 AM
Not sure about clomid causing gyno, but what works for me through experience is a clomid/nolva combo and ill throw in a lil aromasin to keep the estrogen low through the process. With this being said, i run moderate cycles with only a couple compounds at the most. I also taper my pct meds at around 4 weeks into pct.
-Rev

IFBB PRO TA12345
03-22-2017, 01:26 AM
Thanks for the response man! I saw you mentioned tapering your PCT meds. You mean like increasing and decreasing certain ones?

cajun504
03-22-2017, 02:07 AM
Never heard of anyone getting gyno from clomid. It's hands down the best option for pct, I combine it with nolva. Some people are able to use clomid for trt because it increases testosterone so maybe that's where the gyno you're hearing about comes from, maybe some very sensitive people reported it who used it for trt. Back in the day some guys even used to use it as an anti estrogen, along with nolva.

kubes
03-22-2017, 02:44 AM
Clomid and tamoxifen is the tried and proven method for pct.

enrod
03-22-2017, 02:48 AM
I wouldn't recommend anyone to PCT without clomid.

bigeyed
03-22-2017, 01:43 PM
Not sure about clomid causing gyno, but what works for me through experience is a clomid/nolva combo and ill throw in a lil aromasin to keep the estrogen low through the process. With this being said, i run moderate cycles with only a couple compounds at the most. I also taper my pct meds at around 4 weeks into pct.
-Rev
I use the same protocols. I also run conservative amounts of test since I'm new to the game. I've never had an issue with clomid. I'm on PCT now and haven't had any issues with clomid, nolva, Asin. Also taking D-absorbic acid to stimulate natural test.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Revelations
03-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the response man! I saw you mentioned tapering your PCT meds. You mean like increasing and decreasing certain ones?
Yeah, so I'll do clomid at 50mg/ day and nolva at 20mg/day for about a month; the last week of that month ill decrease the dosage of both by 50% every two days. My only reasoning for that is I just feel better than cutting both cold turkey like I've done in the past, but I wouldn't say it is necessary at all. You also see a lot of brothers recommending clomid at a higher dose initially (like 100mg the first couple days or whatever), but again I've never found that to be necessary. I try to take SERMS at the lowest effective dose if that makes sense; and on light-moderate cycles, I don't find it necessary to do much more than the protocol I listed above. Both Clomid and Nolva in higher doses come with their own side effects (at least for me) so I try to keep it conservative while still making a good recovery.
-Rev

Loose Cannon
03-22-2017, 09:06 PM
are you an ifbb pro? lmao

IFBB PRO TA12345
03-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Right, this makes sense! I appreciate the insight!

IFBB PRO TA12345
03-22-2017, 09:12 PM
Yeah I am an IFBB Pro, and I got my card when I was clean. I fail to see what's so humorous, so would you care to explain so that we all can share in the laughter?

Loose Cannon
03-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Yeah I am an IFBB Pro, and I got my card when I was clean. I fail to see what's so humorous, so would you care to explain so that we all can share in the laughter?

chill out buddy it was a joke

IFBB PRO TA12345
03-22-2017, 09:18 PM
Well Sir, I was asking for some clarification, not jokes. I've never used Clomid before for a PCT. All I was asking for is insight.

Loose Cannon
03-22-2017, 09:26 PM
well sir, my apologies. if i had known you were going to get so upset i wouldnt of made the joke. i am sorry.

IFBB PRO TA12345
03-23-2017, 04:05 PM
No need for apologies. And to be honest, I wasn't upset, I was just really looking for positive feedback, considering the fact I'm really planning to bring it to the stage next year.

Fancycat69
04-02-2017, 04:10 PM
No need for apologies. And to be honest, I wasn't upset, I was just really looking for positive feedback, considering the fact I'm really planning to bring it to the stage next year.

Theres tons of info it there on clomid man it's the best for pct with Nolva and/or HCG

BrownBear
04-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Good info, but what would you guys recommend while on a cycle? Test C 250ml/mg twice a week.