PDA

View Full Version : Test E vs Test C which would you choose?

sfu7274456
03-23-2017, 12:02 AM
Recently I was diagnosed with Low T. Consist blood level in the 160 range. My insurance is covering, I have a choice between Test E vs Test C. Copay is the same for either one. I am leaning towards Test C due to the longer half life. Anyone have any opinions on which would be better for long term therapy?

S

Woods
03-23-2017, 12:11 AM
I like test C better my self . Plus it's more widely used .

Gonzomendo
03-23-2017, 01:33 AM
Test C- seemed to me to pack more of a punch and Test E seemed very subtle. I like C better but everyone I see on BOP seems to go with E? MYbe my body is different. Maybe C has more water retention that gives the feeling that it's working better I'm not sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Revelations
03-23-2017, 02:08 AM
Supposedly they are interchangeable and the difference should not be noticeable, but i have to agree with the brothers above on test c. Not sure if its more accurately dosed by ugls or what but i seem to respond to it better than my experiences with test e.
-Rev

Herc
03-23-2017, 04:00 AM
I've always been a test E guy myself. I cruise on it and blast on E. I tried test C and seemed to lose a little size at one point. May have just been the gear because like stated above, they should be interchangeable.

sfu7274456
03-23-2017, 06:14 AM
I am going to ask for Test C. Just checked with the insurance, refills are $10 - WooHoo

Loose Cannon
03-24-2017, 04:49 PM
most people choose test c for trt but i prefer test e

Gonzomendo
03-24-2017, 04:56 PM
That's it then Test C does have a bit more water retention that's why I felt I could feel it, but it was water, this was along time ago before AI were always something you came bye, so I just stuck with C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mike312
03-27-2017, 12:41 AM
I Think everyones body is different...I bloat a little on Test Cyp for some reason...Test E not so much....Trial and error....cant go wrong with either if a good reliable source... And definitly include a AI !!

TheMack
03-27-2017, 01:08 AM
I am going to ask for Test C. Just checked with the insurance, refills are $10 - WooHoo

That's a good choice brother. Test C is the most commonly prescribed in the US for TRT. For me there is only a slight preference for Test C, but have used both Cyp and Enanthate with great results.

dynalow2016
03-27-2017, 01:13 AM
Well, test e actually has about 2mg more test per 100mg injected than test c. So about 72mg test e vs 70mg test c of the actual compound with the rest being ester weight. So in reality with test c you do have a little longer half life but with less actual test. That being said, the difference in the amount of test between the two really isn't enough to matter. For a dose of 250 it's only like 5mg difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d-man
03-28-2017, 12:38 AM
Get a little silly and use test prop @ 50 mgs EOD. Ha! I have used both esters and settled down with test cyp. Not much of a difference in my opinion but I'm no expert. I inject 40 mgs of test cyp and 1mg of test prop EOD for my protocol.

dynalow2016
03-28-2017, 03:26 AM
Get a little silly and use test prop @ 50 mgs EOD. Ha! I have used both esters and settled down with test cyp. Not much of a difference in my opinion but I'm no expert. I inject 40 mgs of test cyp and 1mg of test prop EOD for my protocol.

How's that working for you? I just started a new cycle and I really don't like short esters but I wanted to try npp so I modified my test e dosage to pin it e.o.d with the npp. Only on week 2

d-man
03-28-2017, 10:04 AM
How's that working for you? I just started a new cycle and I really don't like short esters but I wanted to try npp so I modified my test e dosage to pin it e.o.d with the npp. Only on week 2

I tried a shit load of different protocols and dosages with horrible results. I almost quit TRT until I went EOD. EOD is this only way TRT works for me. Feel amazing now. I actually just came off of NPP which I was running 60 mgs EOD along with my test. I loved it. It was a great addition. Just switched to primo now. I do low doses big long term. I want low sides with slow , steady , clean gains. Get it bro!

Looseunitwa
03-31-2017, 10:13 AM
Is sus not a option? It was designed for trt purposes. I cruise on sus, pin once a week, love it!

EJR
03-31-2017, 11:52 PM
Is sus not a option? It was designed for trt purposes. I cruise on sus, pin once a week, love it!

Not in the US.

Doctor Doping
04-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Enanthate has more aromatization than propionate, so side effects can be more easily revealed. For many more sensitive people ester length is very important.

bdad
04-11-2017, 04:59 PM
I prefer Test C. I'm prescribed 200 mg ew.

RoidRage
04-11-2017, 05:19 PM
I prefer Test E. It gives me a better sense of well being