PDA

View Full Version : m1t vs superdrol vs anadrol

350zsidewayzz
03-26-2017, 03:58 AM
m1t Androgenic/Anabolic Ratio: 100-220/910-1,600

anadrol Androgenic: Anabolic Ratio: 45:320

superdrol androgenic anabolic ratio 20:400

any experiences with these 3 compounds for comparison? specifically m1t?

littlefrank
03-26-2017, 04:32 AM
My advice delete M1T from this thread and don't bring it up again. Shits scary and bad. Stay away from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350zsidewayzz
03-26-2017, 07:41 AM
its seriously that bad?
had no idea

auswest
03-26-2017, 10:16 AM
My advice delete M1T from this thread and don't bring it up again. Shits scary and bad. Stay away from it.

Can you elaborate on that, was gonna kickstart my next prop/tren ace cycle with it..ran it for a week previously but had to stop due to uncontrollable back pumps...i will be more prepared next time..
Ive always enjoyed superdrol havent bought it since prohormones got cracked down down, used to run it 30-40mg ed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

littlefrank
03-26-2017, 01:45 PM
its seriously that bad?
had no idea

"It's highly toxic, imagine taking 10x the recommended dosage of an oral steroid toxic. Imagine organ shut down if misdosed toxic, imagine not for the beginners, special precautions must be taken toxic.
If you don't know about it, you should be satisfied not knowing about it."

Jozifp103
03-26-2017, 06:46 PM
"It's highly toxic, imagine taking 10x the recommended dosage of an oral steroid toxic. Imagine organ shut down if misdosed toxic, imagine not for the beginners, special precautions must be taken toxic.
If you don't know about it, you should be satisfied not knowing about it."
Easy with the scare tactics bro. The toxicity of oral steroids is waaaayyyyy over stated and most people just regurgitate what they hear.

Is it probably the most toxic oral? yea. Will it shut down your liver from one cycle? Nope. Will it elevate enzymes temporarily while in use? Yup. Will your liver values turn back to normal within weeks of cessation....you bet.

There's a reason why every compound has a recommended dose and duration....even at bodybuilding uses. As a healthy adult....a short run of M1t will give you amazing results and you'll be just fine. All about moderation.

350zsidewayzz
03-26-2017, 06:57 PM
can u touch on the type of gains ud see, i heard it can be 15-30 pounds LBM 2-4 weeks

bigdaddy
03-26-2017, 07:34 PM
Easy with the scare tactics bro. The toxicity of oral steroids is waaaayyyyy over stated and most people just regurgitate what they hear.

Is it probably the most toxic oral? yea. Will it shut down your liver from one cycle? Nope. Will it elevate enzymes temporarily while in use? Yup. Will your liver values turn back to normal within weeks of cessation....you bet.

There's a reason why every compound has a recommended dose and duration....even at bodybuilding uses. As a healthy adult....a short run of M1t will give you amazing results and you'll be just fine. All about moderation.

Agreed. BUT we know nothing about this guys liver. Having dealt with liver issues since abusing alcohol over 30 years ago I can absolutely tell anyone better to be overcautious than not....
Which doesn't minimize your post at all I have clients whose values are solid and normal and they return quickly but some whose values start normal but go absolutely to the moon with 30/40 dose of var...
My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jozifp103
03-26-2017, 07:48 PM
Agreed. BUT we know nothing about this guys liver. Having dealt with liver issues since abusing alcohol over 30 years ago I can absolutely tell anyone better to be overcautious than not....
Which doesn't minimize your post at all I have clients whose values are solid and normal and they return quickly but some whose values start normal but go absolutely to the moon with 30/40 dose of var...
My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You're absolutely right brother. I made sure to include the term "healthy adult" in my explanation because we do not in fact know this person's health.

littlefrank
03-26-2017, 07:59 PM
I do not disagree. I just think it's one of those things that needs to be ran with extreme caution. Thing is I've never ever used it. Been scared of it. Wanted to but never did just for the sole reason it's fucking a intense compound

Anon44
03-26-2017, 10:26 PM
M1T is some badass shit!!!!

It works awesome fast strength gains, quick dry size gains. I'll definitely be adding it to future cycles.
P.S.L. Has some kickass M1T well everything P.S.L. Has is kickass!

Thappy
03-26-2017, 10:39 PM
if you are not retarded you will know the effects of a substance on the liver well before anything shuts down.. Aka feeling like shit, no appetite and absolutely no energy..

If an oral is causing you to feel sick or loss of appetite(like feeling sick to eat) you should stop it straight away.. common sense

dawg16
03-27-2017, 12:18 AM

I've never tried the stuff, but I'm tempted as a kick starter for an upcoming run. I've been looking at PSL's. Haven't seen much feedback on it though.

Jozifp103
03-28-2017, 03:15 AM
I've never tried the stuff, but I'm tempted as a kick starter for an upcoming run. I've been looking at PSL's. Haven't seen much feedback on it though.
Yea it seems the stigma it's been given has scared some people off. There have been plenty of reviews on it though if you dig around. I certainly recall seeing a bunch, most likely got buried in the sub forums. Try a quick search with the search bar :)

dawg16
03-28-2017, 03:16 AM
Yea it seems the stigma it's been given has scared some people off. There have been plenty of reviews on it though if you dig around. I certainly recall seeing a bunch, most likely got buried in the sub forums. Try a quick search with the search bar :)
Usually if it's potent, and a little toxic, it works wonders! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

dynalow2016
03-28-2017, 03:40 AM
Sounds too good to be true to me and from what I've read it's not worth trashing my liver over. Don't care what anyone says in its defense, chances are there's a lot of truth to the cons about it and I for one would recommend doing extensive research of your own and not just listen to opinions of others. In the end it your choice and your health. I wouldn't chance it on a few opinions and suggestions. Plus, just because joe Bol used it and didn't have any problems doesn't mean it'll be the same for the next guy. Be safe and be knowledgeable and make a well informed decision.