PDA

View Full Version : Confused bc mp was good?

Whitey81
03-29-2017, 03:06 AM
So I got my test cyp. Gonna make a small test batch and I use 10grams. So measure my powder, put in beaker, add 18%bb and 2%ba. Mix together. Warm up my double filtered cottonseed oil and add that. Filter it through my whatman and it looks ok except I can see these swirls in the oil. I just heard someone call them hormone swirls. No big deal I just have it a nice hour or so in the oven at 200. They were gone. I'm super stoked at this point bc it go time. Oh I forgot to mention I did a melting point test that I know was >98% accurate and it melted like right on 206-8. So I was confident it was good stuff. I did 1000mg/week of this and nothing. I even gave to my bud and after 3weeks we weren't seeing anything !!??? Did I do something wrong in the brewing process or bought from landmarkchem and they got me? But how do you fake melting points??? Any words of wisdom would be great. I've made 1000's of grams of finaplix and never had problems.

coalminer78
03-29-2017, 06:21 AM
How my ml did you make?...really need to know how much you put of each....because if you made over 40ml it's underdosed....more info is needed

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

trendex
03-29-2017, 02:27 PM
Waiting to know that you did something wrong during brewing or lmc really sent you some garbage.

trendex
03-29-2017, 02:39 PM
Personally I used test e,Deca, equipoise, test prop, tren ace,tren e, and test e ,Deca, Boldenone were spot on but tren acetate wasn't that much good .brewed tren @120mg per ml but really feels like I am using 60-70 mg not like few ugl's tren I have used in past and they were truly fire.anything can happen in this field bro.lets see what landmarkchem says on this

trendex
03-29-2017, 02:42 PM
"Landmarkchem" can you chime in here please....

Whitey81
03-30-2017, 03:41 AM
So I got my test cyp. Gonna make a small test batch and I use 10grams. So measure my powder, put in beaker, add 18%bb and 2%ba. Mix together. Warm up my double filtered cottonseed oil and add that. Filter it through my whatman and it looks ok except I can see these swirls in the oil. I just heard someone call them hormone swirls. No big deal I just have it a nice hour or so in the oven at 200. They were gone. I'm super stoked at this point bc it go time. Oh I forgot to mention I did a melting point test that I know was >98% accurate and it melted like right on 206-8. So I was confident it was good stuff. I did 1000mg/week of this and nothing. I even gave to my bud and after 3weeks we weren't seeing anything !!??? Did I do something wrong in the brewing process or bought from landmarkchem and they got me? But how do you fake melting points??? Any words of wisdom would be great. I've made 1000's of grams of finaplix and never had problems.

my total was 40ml. It should have been 250mg/ml
.08ml ba,8ml bb 23.2oil, 10gr powder

Whitey81
03-30-2017, 03:42 AM
I would love for them to reply to this bc then I can post the bigass run around they gave me. Oh, they said they would resend me 10more grams for the low price of $50!!!! That was after a whole load of bs.

trendex
03-30-2017, 05:45 AM
Maybe they are asking for you to pay the shipping fee and there is no reason to pay 50$ for 10 gram test cyp still you are bearing a loss of approx 30$.usually lmc raws are fine don't know why did they sent you bad test cyp bcoz they are a reputed sponsor here .let us know brother how things goes with lmc.