PDA

View Full Version : Two firsts in one day; boxing and yoga

Anzel
03-31-2017, 11:01 AM
What's up guys. Yesterday after my leg work which was a good workout I used the heavy bag with a pair of glove I bought. I figured I would get bored quick but no! I had to be there for a good 10 min and I literally had to force myself to stop. I was beating this thing like it stole my ice cream cone! I can definitely see doing bag work after training as part of my cardio for now on. My upper body was pumped and all veins popping out and I was tired and sweaty...great workout!

Then later that night I went to yoga. I paid 10 bucks for a 1 time introductory class. I am so tight and so stiff it's unreal! It was basic and all easy stuff and because I'm so stiff and I have really long legs and arms it felt so damn awkward! The instructor had to actually come over and help move me around! So this may be added in to my fitness lifestyle too...I think I can swing one 6pm class once a week.. on top of that I have to add in a massage where they do some stretching too.

I need lots of mobility work damn!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Woods
03-31-2017, 11:45 AM
I luv the heavy bag and speed bag for cardio!!

RoidRage
03-31-2017, 01:41 PM
I love hitting the heavy bag and the speed bag. I know what you talking about concerning the pumps. About the yoga...... as inflexible as I am. It would be comic relief for all in the class

americanbulldogg
04-01-2017, 12:19 AM
I have thought about yoga for years just to help stretch! I need to get in one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigeyed
04-01-2017, 12:25 AM
I'm with you on bag work. Love it. For some reason I end up farting uncontrollably while doing yoga. Stopped doing the classes after a few times and now I do it at home. Felt like the stinky kid on the bus, but worse. I focus on mind muscle connection and releasing the tight muscles. I follow the pain and embrace it. Sounds nutty as shit but it helps push past barriers and gets you in control of every single muscle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anzel
04-01-2017, 12:30 AM
I'm with you on bag work. Love it. For some reason I end up farting uncontrollably while doing yoga. Stopped doing the classes after a few times and now I do it at home. Felt like the stinky kid on the bus, but worse. I focus on mind muscle connection and releasing the tight muscles. I follow the pain and embrace it. Sounds nutty as shit but it helps push past barriers and gets you in control of every single muscle.

Fucking dying bro! Farting in yoga...mostly women in there too ! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anzel
04-01-2017, 12:36 AM
I have thought about yoga for years just to help stretch! I need to get in one !

Yeah if you can get past all the corny things like they tell u to think happy thoughts and they say Nameste at the end whatever that means... I just roll with it cause the different positions really have you stretch in very imaginative ways and feels good! My back is all knots and my hips and hammys are like frozen taffy...somethings got to give.

And also some of the positions you hold are basically isometric holds so that helps with Muscle development and recovery.

Another big thing and maybe some of you guys are like me... my life everyday is go blast em up . Weights and HIIT and mountain biking and riding my Harley and working a physical job and sometimes not enough sleep ....it's like a war going on lol! So it's just a welcome change of pace to slow it down with yoga.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

americanbulldogg
04-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Yeah if you can get past all the corny things like they tell u to think happy thoughts and they say Nameste at the end whatever that means... I just roll with it cause the different positions really have you stretch in very imaginative ways and feels good! My back is all knots and my hips and hammys are like frozen taffy...somethings got to give.

And also some of the positions you hold are basically isometric holds so that helps with Muscle development and recovery.

Another big thing and maybe some of you guys are like me... my life everyday is go blast em up . Weights and HIIT and mountain biking and riding my Harley and working a physical job and sometimes not enough sleep ....it's like a war going on lol! So it's just a welcome change of pace to slow it down with yoga.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

I'm with you about life being like a war brother! Definitely on the go all the time and not enough sleep! I'm gonna give it a go! I could use something to tame the beast in my head lol!

Anzel
04-01-2017, 12:45 AM
I'm with you about life being like a war brother! Definitely on the go all the time and not enough sleep! I'm gonna give it a go! I could use something to tame the beast in my head lol!

It will at least quiet the beast for a bit.... just don't fart the place up like bigeye!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

americanbulldogg
04-01-2017, 12:47 AM
It will at least quiet the beast for a bit.... just don't fart the place up like bigeye!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Man I was laughing so loud. My wife and kids were looking at me like I'm crazy, so I read them the story lol. Fucking hilarious!

bigeyed
04-01-2017, 04:04 AM
Fucking dying bro! Farting in yoga...mostly women in there too ! Lol

Yeah man, not my most shining moment. And yes, there were a lot of women in there. I was the only guy. First time they're like hehe, second time you get the look, and third... Get the fuck out of here! I Stopped going to that gym after that.

Paradox
04-01-2017, 05:24 AM
now try Pilates, your abs will hurt in ways you couldn't imagine

Anzel
04-01-2017, 12:34 PM
now try Pilates, your abs will hurt in ways you couldn't imagine
Am I allowed to wear my yoga pants in pilates? Wouldn't be a real workout without em..[emoji2]

Paradox
04-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Am I allowed to wear my yoga pants in pilates? Wouldn't be a real workout without em..[emoji2]

Ahahah yeh im sure you are

It looks like such an easy class to do.. but yoill find elite althetes will struggle.. hence why its been a good 8 years since my lsst attempt lol

Anzel
04-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Ahahah yeh im sure you are

It looks like such an easy class to do.. but yoill find elite althetes will struggle.. hence why its been a good 8 years since my lsst attempt lol
8 years! Well let me know if you go back and maybe I will try it...now I'm scared!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net