PDA

View Full Version : How can I test the quality of HGH?

jiestor
04-01-2017, 08:54 PM
I'm shopping around for HGH, and I want to be able to test the quality before I pin. Or do I just have to take it for a while and do blood work.

turbolnd
04-01-2017, 08:59 PM
From what I've read here it's gonna be blood work. Same for gear like NPP, Tren or Nandrolones. There's Labmax for those. But Labmax tells you that the compound exists in the oil. Not the potency.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

jiestor
04-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Gotcha. Thanks Bro.

Dont wanna be old
04-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Read reviews and do research . People have been doing GH-serum tests to verify for themselves.
After a few weeks you can verify by doing a IGF test but getting a base line would give you better idea how good it is .
All the sources on this board have been vetted and no posts are deleted or edited .
Good Luck
DWBO

jiestor
04-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Read reviews and do research . People have been doing GH-serum tests to verify for themselves.
After a few weeks you can verify by doing a IGF test but getting a base line would give you better idea how good it is .
All the sources on this board have been vetted and no posts are deleted or edited .
Good Luck
DWBO

That's what I've been doing, but I have found a supplier that's not connected to this Board. And therefore not been vetted by trusted agents. Didn't know if it would be worth it to test some of their samples or just to pass. Thanks guys.

Vision
04-01-2017, 10:32 PM
There's some solid sources around... just do your research,... be sure to get IGF levels and GH serum.. GH serum is OK, and a indicator, but IGF is where it's at..

know how to test, and the proper protocol, because you owe it to yourself to have hat peace of mind!

korsaire
04-02-2017, 12:31 AM
I'm shopping around for HGH, and I want to be able to test the quality before I pin. Or do I just have to take it for a while and do blood work.

some of the sponsor over here have pharma grade hgh you can go wrong with that it cost more but must of the time you can take less good luck with your research.