PDA

View Full Version : GH, IGF1 and should I combine them ?

Sciroxx-lab
04-03-2017, 02:27 AM
I've been asked more then several times if IGF1 should be combined with GH, and why not to take it by itself or instead of GH usage ?

In a nutshell the ideal solution is using GH in combination with IGF1-lr3 and/or IGF1-DES
It's true that the IGF1 is the mediator for most of the anabolic effect of the GH, but we must consider 2 things -

The GH has some direct metabolic effect by itself, both in releasing glucose and fatty acid into the circulation, and by this raising metabolism and releasing available energy for anabolic demands, The GH has also a direct effect on nitrogen balance not through the IGF1 path

The IGF1 itself has a direct suppressing effect on the endogenous GH release - so if u inject exogenous IGF you actually and directly suppress any GH present in the circulation

So the ideal solution is combining them both and by this keep optimal serum GH and IGF1 levels

Fast Willie from Philly
04-03-2017, 03:05 AM
I'm very curious to see what people have to say about this

stephen220
04-03-2017, 08:46 AM
bump curious also right now im combining them but curious what is the best way to run these together

stephen220
04-03-2017, 09:08 PM
I have an idea so when you inject hgh after a said amount of time it converts and you release igf1 now I feel like if at that time you inject the igf1 the spike will be greater. I'm also running slin one hour after my hgh injections to help prolong the igf1 spike and help with blood sugar from the effects of hgh has on your insulin. I just don't know how long after your hgh injection igf1 levels start to spike. If anyone has any advice or knows a good protocol please share. This ifnjectnsulinntake so just a theory I have about timing.

Fast Willie from Philly
04-03-2017, 09:16 PM
I have an idea so when you inject hgh after a said amount of time it converts and you release igf1 now I feel like if at that time you inject the igf1 the spike will be greater. I'm also running slin one hour after my hgh injections to help prolong the igf1 spike and help with blood sugar from the effects of hgh has on your insulin. I just don't know how long after your hgh injection igf1 levels start to spike. If anyone has any advice or knows a good protocol please share. This ifnjectnsulinntake so just a theory I have about timing.

I can tell you how I do it but I don't know if it's right bro. First of all I pin the long-form igf. I pin my gh as soon as I wake up. Then about an hour and a half later I pin my igf lr3 along with 65 grams of complex carbs and head off to the gym

yesidont
04-03-2017, 09:44 PM
so read how IGF-3 works and howand from what its made in your body and where and you wont ask this question :D

Fast Willie from Philly
04-03-2017, 10:01 PM
do what?
so read how IGF-3 works and howand from what its made in your body and where and you wont ask this question :D

stephen220
04-03-2017, 10:16 PM
What do you mean?

Sciroxx-lab
04-04-2017, 10:12 PM
I think what he asked is how and what is the lr3 molecule effect in the body ...

The lr3 interacts and activates the receptor exactly as the endogenous IGF1, simply its pharmacokinetics are different, meaning the endogenous IGF1 travels merely short time in the serum and is deactivated by serum binding proteins while the lr3 has much longer half life (about 24 hours)

jsnm
04-05-2017, 01:11 AM
Been wondering this same thing myself,and looking for a solid answer recently.
Purchased some igf but I haven't ran it yet for this reason of uncertainty.

I heard before that the growth is run morning and day,and the igf to be used before bedtime to help boost the natty growth production but wasn't sure if this was correct info to use or not.
So I keep it aside and just use the growth for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sciroxx-lab
04-05-2017, 01:53 AM
There are different protocol for usage which are effective, it's somewhat always a matter of trial and error, generally when you inject both IGF1 or GH you depress endogenous secretion of GH, (through Somatostatin path - I may tell me more if necessary).

Common protocol is to divide the GH to one dosage first thing in the morning (before breakfast) and one post exercise, and use the IGF1 preworkout (make sure to supply with abundant EAA and available carbs such as Vitargo during and pre workout)

I'll be happy to assist you and we may make a log here if have the time and will

austrianoak
04-05-2017, 08:00 PM
There are different protocol for usage which are effective, it's somewhat always a matter of trial and error, generally when you inject both IGF1 or GH you depress endogenous secretion of GH, (through Somatostatin path - I may tell me more if necessary).

Common protocol is to divide the GH to one dosage first thing in the morning (before breakfast) and one post exercise, and use the IGF1 preworkout (make sure to supply with abundant EAA and available carbs such as Vitargo during and pre workout)

I'll be happy to assist you and we may make a log here if have the time and will

i've successfully used your Somedin before and plan on using it again post contest in May this time, letnmenknow if you're interested in me logging it on here for you with pics/exact protocol etc

Sciroxx-lab
04-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Sure it'll be a great idea, tell pls about your former usage meanwhile if possible, what dosages and protocol you used?

austrianoak
04-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Sure it'll be a great idea, tell pls about your former usage meanwhile if possible, what dosages and protocol you used?

I've used it at 50 mcg post workout and 50 mcg pre bed on non-workout days during my last contest prep from 15-10 weeks out and from 6-2 weeks out. This time I want to use it post contest to ensure I can maintain insulin sensitivity and stay as lean as possible during my rebound. Contact me to sort it out, would be great if the stuff is here by beginning of May!

Sciroxx-lab
04-06-2017, 08:14 AM
I am bro, let do it and keep proper log

austrianoak
04-06-2017, 09:20 AM
I am bro, let do it and record it

Hell yeah let's get some Somedin my way and see what it can do if used twice a day right after a contest in really great conditioning. If think this is where it will really shine!!

Sciroxx-lab
04-06-2017, 08:50 PM
What else you're planning to use? post some pics from the competition bro

austrianoak
04-07-2017, 09:58 AM
What else you're planning to use? post some pics from the competition bro

I'll pm you bro

Sciroxx-lab
04-10-2017, 11:29 PM
You may also take advantage over this speicial offer and serum test our GH -

Sciroxx-lab
04-16-2017, 11:34 PM
We offer the members an xtra incentive for making serum tests and learn from them

Sciroxx-lab
05-12-2017, 02:19 AM
I've been asked to specify more on this subject,

Here for instance are a couple of references from scientific literature (I'll mark the conclusions with Bold) -

- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466 (https://egred.com/?http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466)
------------conclusions -
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

- Effects of insulin-like growth factor-I and growth hormone in models of parenteral nutrition. - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10571453)
-----------results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.

Pharmaca
04-09-2019, 09:36 PM
I've been asked many times by customers on insulin usage, with or without GH. Well the appropriate answer is IGF1. Considering this I would like to bump this interesting thread. IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor) will help like insulin to shuttle amino acids and glucose to muscle cells, is far more anabolic then insulin, and posses a unique anti catabolic effect. Unlike exogenous insulin it increases insulin sensitivity hence enhances the pancreas abilities and health, and far safer then insulin which is problematic and tricky to use.