PDA

View Full Version : Finishing cycle with low test levels to begin with questions?

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Hi guys, anyone here have low test levels from previous cycles, not PCTing correctly, getting back on too soon? Basically not cycling correctly then getting back on, coming off and crashing hard to the point where u lost basically all ya work? Does it usually mean if u have low test levels to begin with that they will drop even lower every time? I'm basically worried bout losing gains as I have low test levels naturally but I'm more smarter these days with my training and PCT planned anything to help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anzel
04-04-2017, 11:59 AM
How low is your test? Recent bloodwork?
Age?
Weight?
HT.?
How many cycles have you done?
What did your PCT look like?

If you have low test then once your off cycle it's extremely difficult to keep gains bro. I was there . And I decided to go on TRT. Which has its own set of issues. Not recommend TRT for you. I'm just merely pointing out an option. But it's something to think about and not jump into.

But tell us the above questions I asked and let's look at little deeper here before we go down that road.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 01:52 PM
93kg
187cm or 6'2
About 20 per cent bf

I'll be honest with u man I've never had blood work done I've always just gone by how I feeling, just assuming my test is low based on libido not being great and how slack I've been on pct, always done the clomid and Nolva Or clomid and arosmasin pcts with test boosters etc but been on and off with depression all my life and sometimes just stop weights or hit the bottle hard. I've been massive then skinny massive then skinny for 5 years now it's silly really...but right now I'm feeling awesome again and on some pharmaceutical test and eq I don't know where this site is based from but I'm from Australia but currently living in Thailand so I don't even know if they would do blood work for me here. Like i said I've just assumed my test is low cos after coming off previous cycles I've lost gains and was feeling flat...it's been over 12 months since my last cycle tho and currently into week 3. Done about 3 or 4 cycles befor this mostly test and tren home brew stuff in Aus

VallieFlag
04-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Its almost inevitable that your HPTA system will be damaged ether slightly or significantly, especially if you haven't done a PCT.
If you want to get off roids forever, get HCG, clomi, nolva, and an AI and do a nice long hard pct. If you want to keep cycling, make a plan, include PCT and stick to it no matter what.
If you had low test before, yes your test will likely go back to being low once you're off. You need bloodwork my friend. And then do a PCT and then get more bloodwork.

Anzel
04-04-2017, 10:36 PM
I concur.
What are you doing in Thailand? Working? There has to be a way to get labs done there...just cause your from another country shouldn't mean you can look after yourself medically.

Anzel

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Its almost inevitable that your HPTA system will be damaged ether slightly or significantly, especially if you haven't done a PCT.
If you want to get off roids forever, get HCG, clomi, nolva, and an AI and do a nice long hard pct. If you want to keep cycling, make a plan, include PCT and stick to it no matter what.
If you had low test before, yes your test will likely go back to being low once you're off. You need bloodwork my friend. And then do a PCT and then get more bloodwork.

I've always done PCT and used hcg on cycle just haven't been super strict with it eg. drinking at times or slack with diet or just losing interest in the gym. After awhile I'm back to where I started and I know if I kept training maybe I could of kept a decent amount or am I losing it cos my assumptions of low test is correct...I'm sure there is lots of guys in same boat. I will def get blood work this time around tho

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 10:45 PM
I concur.
What are you doing in Thailand? Working? There has to be a way to get labs done there...just cause your from another country shouldn't mean you can look after yourself medically.

Anzel

Only mentioned that cos in Aus a lot of doctors are super strict and won't do blood work cos it's do do with gear cos they're illegal there. I'm just on a long holiday here doing some Muay Thai and boxing cos and decided to get on the gear cos u can just get it over the counter where as in Aus it can be quite difficult ...

Anzel
04-04-2017, 10:48 PM
I had big issues keeping gains. Right after PCT it went quick and man did my strength drop off. But I knew I had low t . Eventually I just went on TRT. That whole year I had Muscle and abs...I was happy. Then I ran a blast for 16 weeks then back to TRT and kept most of my gains... so in hindsight the only thing I changed was going on TRT so that to me says the low test was the issue.
But it may or may not be your issue.

Anzel

Anzel
04-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Only mentioned that cos in Aus a lot of doctors are super strict and won't do blood work cos it's do do with gear cos they're illegal there. I'm just on a long holiday here doing some Muay Thai and boxing cos and decided to get on the gear cos u can just get it over the counter where as in Aus it can be quite difficult ...

Well since your on cycle the blood work you get will just tell you about current state. But you need to run a good pct when your ready and go get labs done off everything like a month after PCT. This way you get a baseline. That where you see your test levels

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 10:58 PM
I had big issues keeping gains. Right after PCT it went quick and man did my strength drop off. But I knew I had low t . Eventually I just went on TRT. That whole year I had Muscle and abs...I was happy. Then I ran a blast for 16 weeks then back to TRT and kept most of my gains... so in hindsight the only thing I changed was going on TRT so that to me says the low test was the issue.
But it may or may not be your issue.

Anzel

I noticed in a previous cycle of test e and tren e that once I stopped the tren (always been told to stop tren a little before test as it shuts u down harder to make sure it's clear for PcT) that I lost a little Strength even tho I was still "on" cycle and 3 months or so worth of test e in system. So not sure the science behind that. Just worrying cos I'm starting to get big and lean again when I say I'm 20 per cent this was a couple weeks ago clearly got better looking abs already dieting like crazy over here...when I go home I'll tell a doctor I been on gear in Thailand where it's legal and the docs couldn't speak English so I'll request blood work based on that. Thanks

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 11:02 PM
Well since your on cycle the blood work you get will just tell you about current state. But you need to run a good pct when your ready and go get labs done off everything like a month after PCT. This way you get a baseline. That where you see your test levels

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Yeh bro I understand all that...I've always had issues with needles in the vein drawing blood I faint (I know that's stupid when we jabbing our asses twice a week or more, problems with doctors not doing blooods or unable to make time as I've always worked in the bush in Aus flying in and out for periods of time...I will def get this after cycle tho this time round hopefully I'm just being paranoid

Anzel
04-04-2017, 11:02 PM
I noticed in a previous cycle of test e and tren e that once I stopped the tren (always been told to stop tren a little before test as it shuts u down harder to make sure it's clear for PcT) that I lost a little Strength even tho I was still "on" cycle and 3 months or so worth of test e in system. So not sure the science behind that. Just worrying cos I'm starting to get big and lean again when I say I'm 20 per cent this was a couple weeks ago clearly got better looking abs already dieting like crazy over here...when I go home I'll tell a doctor I been on gear in Thailand where it's legal and the docs couldn't speak English so I'll request blood work based on that. Thanks

Good idea. That should work fine.
Good luck bro.
Man I wish I could go to Thailand to do boxing and train...
Ah maybe in a next life I will be an Aussie and have my walk about!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Macdaddy
04-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Good idea. That should work fine.
Good luck bro.
Man I wish I could go to Thailand to do boxing and train...
Ah maybe in a next life I will be an Aussie and have my walk about!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Lol peace out