PDA

View Full Version : Idea(s) on alleviating pain in my upper back after workout yesterday???

Ripper29
04-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Good afternoon! Atleast day is halfway over! Hving extreme cramping in my back after doing chest and legs. It feels like little spots of spasms below my traps. Any suggestions on easing the pain Brothers?

cajun504
04-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Good afternoon! Atleast day is halfway over! Hving extreme cramping in my back after doing chest and legs. It feels like little spots of spasms below my traps. Any suggestions on easing the pain Brothers?

What gear are you on? Hydrated? If you don't have a back roller pick one up and roll out before and after. Also, have you been squatting regularly? Maybe the bar is compressing something back there. Take some aleve or ibuprofen too

Anzel
04-05-2017, 12:19 AM
I went for a massage yesterday and have been trying out yoga classes to stretch and also relax. The massage was great. I had the same issues as you. Spots like hot volcanoes. She would hit the spot and it hurt like a bitch.
Afterward she said I was very tight...which I knew already...

But yeah book a massage one day then wait 2 days and do a yoga class then go to the chiropractor. Then repeate every week.
Once you learn some good yoga stretches use em at home.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-16-2017, 11:18 PM
Deep Tissue massage