PDA

View Full Version : Post pct

Yoked
04-05-2017, 02:44 AM
So I'm done with my pct and my sex drive still seems low or like it's missing something! What are some supplements that y'all take for something like this? Mane a natural testosterone booster or something along those lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
04-05-2017, 06:12 AM
What did you do for a PCT, what compounds did you use on cycle, how long was the cycle..?

Just off the top of my head I'd say either your test production didn't start back up yet, your estrogen is to high or both.

Paradox
04-05-2017, 06:20 AM
If still not improving after a week then definitely get some bloods. Better yet get some bloods now.

If they're good theres a few things worth trying.. test boosters especially. Look for tribulus, macca, tongkat ali, ginseng... Use at least 2 of these. Should kick in in a few days

Yoked
04-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Didn't do anything crazy for a cycle started off with four weeks of dbol and a total of 12 weeks on test cyp at 500 mg a week. Then for post did 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. I'll probably give it another week and if not I'll go get some blood work done but I think I might get me some test boosters with some of those ingredients in them.

bulk_cut
04-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Didn't do anything crazy for a cycle started off with four weeks of dbol and a total of 12 weeks on test cyp at 500 mg a week. Then for post did 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. I'll probably give it another week and if not I'll go get some blood work done but I think I might get me some test boosters with some of those ingredients in them.

Did you use and AI on cycle and if so, which one?

Yoked
04-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Arimadex only when needed tho

Doctor Doping
04-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Are you sure of the quality of PCT? It looks like a bad dose since sexual performance did not return to normal. What amount of clomid and nolvadex did you use and at which time intervals?