PDA

View Full Version : How long have you been on TRT for?

Anzel
04-05-2017, 07:25 PM
I have been on TRT for 4 years. But I do blast a couple times a year. This fall I think I will try going a whole year to see how I do.
I want to maintain my Muscle that I worked so hard for and not sure how I will do after a year. I stopped using Dr prescribed test cause insurance won't pay and it's just too damn much. I just use UGL gear. Mind you , don't do this unless you know your gear is properly dosed! You don't want to run 200mg of ugl gear but really only get 100mg. I'm at least confident I'm good with my gear.

So how long have you been on TRT and what's the longest between blasts? Also did you notice fat gain and or muscle loss?

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

turbolnd
04-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Same as you. Blast here and then. My next blast I plan a short ester only blast. Test Prop, NPP and Tren Ace. We'll see how that goes.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Anzel
04-05-2017, 07:57 PM
Same as you. Blast here and then. My next blast I plan a short ester only blast. Test Prop, NPP and Tren Ace. We'll see how that goes.

When do u intend on doing that blast?

turbolnd
04-05-2017, 08:19 PM
In about 3 weeks or so. Right now I have another 2 weeks of running IFBB Test E300 after their mix up. So as soon as bloods come in and all that gets sorted out. I'll see where I'm at as far as levels. Then I plan on staying off of everything long enough actually be at normal levels. And then starting an all short ester blast. But part of this whole deal us that we're trying to prove good or bad on their product. So we'll see what the results show.

Anzel
04-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Ok keep me posted!

turbolnd
04-05-2017, 08:21 PM
So maybe a month or more. Now that I think about it. It all depends on what the results show. If I'm at 3500 or so then obviously I'd have to wait a lot longer. But if the results come in at 1500 then obviously the Test is not dosed properly and I can start the new blast sooner.

turbolnd
04-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Will do brother.

bulk_cut
04-05-2017, 08:28 PM
I've been on TRT for 5 years. I've spent more time blasting than cruising. I don't have any set time frames for cruising or how long I do it for. If I'm doing a blast and its goimg good i continue. If something happens and it's not going good i cut it short. I usually cruise for about 8 weeks and don't notice any real drop or loss - but I'm also 44 now and not a competitor and don't operate at peak performance levels.

Anzel
04-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Yeah I'm the same really. But I'm thinking going on trt longer. I just wanna see how well I hold up

bulk_cut
04-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Honestly, i feel much better when i cruise and i know its healthier for me but in the past ive just gotten so addicted to seeing new gains. I'm 6ft 2 (252lbs) and ~16% bf. Realistically I'm big enough but when i look in the mirror i just don't see it. The mind is the biggest obstacle.

turbolnd
04-05-2017, 09:09 PM
I tell you bro. Everyone I know tells me I'm big enough. My gf always talks about it. Guys at work make fun of me all the time. But I don't see it. I'm 5'10" 205 lbs. Same at about 15%. But 5 years ago when I started all this I was 155 lbs soaking wet. So that scrawny guy is what I tend to see in the mirror.

Anzel
04-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Same with me. Started at 169.
I'm 6 foot at 200 bf is close to 10% when I eat more I can easily hit 205 and 210. But then the abs disappear.
Right now I'm trying to break theb200 Mark but mo more fat!
At 44 it's tougher than when I was younger.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

EJR
04-05-2017, 09:52 PM
On and off for 15 years. Started at 29 with an off shore legit pharmacy when it was legal to do so. Now I have to see a doctor in person in my state and I think most others. I cruise in preparation for bloodwork for trt (twice a year) and blast for the majority of the year but don't do ridiculously high dosages. Running test, EQ, tren and mast, all long esters now before my next bloods (relatively soon). I do what I can to make sure I get my bottle of pharmacy cyp every 10 weeks for a $5 copay:rluOxZFLk01AHj.jpg:.

Anzel
04-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Sweet. Yeah I was paying like 20 copay and then one day no more...pay full price...pharmacy want 125! I was like f*ck you! And use UGL. But I trust the source.

Anzel

dynalow2016
04-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Honestly, i feel much better when i cruise and i know its healthier for me but in the past ive just gotten so addicted to seeing new gains. I'm 6ft 2 (252lbs) and ~16% bf. Realistically I'm big enough but when i look in the mirror i just don't see it. The mind is the biggest obstacle.

Man, I so know exactly what you're talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vzzbks
04-06-2017, 12:29 AM
I just started 2 months ago. dr prescribed test cyp 200mg a week. plan on doing a couple of blasts a year. currently 205lb probably 20%bf. I'm trying to lose the gut before I try and bulk.

Anzel
04-06-2017, 12:37 AM
I just started 2 months ago. dr prescribed test cyp 200mg a week. plan on doing a couple of blasts a year. currently 205lb probably 20%bf. I'm trying to lose the gut before I try and bulk.
Yes lose that fat. Best move you can make!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

vzzbks
04-06-2017, 01:06 AM
my insurance covers it, but I have a $6000 deductible :( so it's all out of pocket and they charge me almost $20 for a single 1ml of test cyp

d-man
04-06-2017, 02:01 AM
I've been on and off TRT for years but finally got dialed and feeling good for about 2 years now. I haven't blasted yet but just started adding other compounds to the mix. So far I ran low dose NPP and currently I'm running low dose primo and Hgh. I love the results I'm getting and look to add Tbol and Mast in the upcoming months. MY T levels are around 1,100 and my free T is always double the range so I'm not sure about blasting. I like to keep sides to a minimum.

Jay0536
04-06-2017, 06:51 PM
I've been on TRT for about two years and just in the last year started cycling again but I'm really making great progress so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

ODB
04-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Been on TRT for 5 yrs = 47yrs young, 6'3" , 265lb (been as high as 278lb very lean -was going to do a BB show).

I think you will enjoy a long blast (1yr).
I frequently will do long blasts - I like to switch up the compounds every 6-8wks though & even dosage.
I might go 750 Test C & 300 Deca w Dbol, then switch to Sust & drop the oral, then goto Test prop & drop Deca and add Tren or Mast - just to keep the body guessing and keep it fresh for me.

the tough part is tweaking the anti -E's with the fluctuations, I like to use proviron & GH to assist with this and sides.

- * I alway use GH when $ is good * - 2ius EOD.

Anzel
04-06-2017, 07:09 PM
I've been on and off TRT for years but finally got dialed and feeling good for about 2 years now. I haven't blasted yet but just started adding other compounds to the mix. So far I ran low dose NPP and currently I'm running low dose primo and Hgh. I love the results I'm getting and look to add Tbol and Mast in the upcoming months. MY T levels are around 1,100 and my free T is always double the range so I'm not sure about blasting. I like to keep sides to a minimum.

Are you running any AI on just your TRT dose? If not do you add one in when you start adding things like NPP?

Anzel

Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Anzel
04-06-2017, 07:10 PM
I've been on TRT for about two years and just in the last year started cycling again but I'm really making great progress so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Your on fire bro I can sense it!
What is your cycle?

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru Euro-Pharmacies.net

Anzel
04-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Been on TRT for 5 yrs = 47yrs young, 6'3" , 265lb (been as high as 278lb very lean -was going to do a BB show).

I think you will enjoy a long blast (1yr).
I frequently will do long blasts - I like to switch up the compounds every 6-8wks though & even dosage.
I might go 750 Test C & 300 Deca w Dbol, then switch to Sust & drop the oral, then goto Test prop & drop Deca and add Tren or Mast - just to keep the body guessing and keep it fresh for me.

the tough part is tweaking the anti -E's with the fluctuations, I like to use proviron & GH to assist with this and sides.

- * I alway use GH when $ is good * - 2ius EOD.
Yeah if you can manage the anti E it's sound. That can be an issue.
Like when I add in dbol I'm already on 20mg of aromasin...but then I start getting some sides...slight elevation in bp... and I have to add another 10mg in... to me that doesn't seem right but that how my body is.

Anzel

Jay0536
04-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Your on fire bro I can sense it!
What is your cycle?

Anzel

Appreciate it brother. It gets tougher the older I get. When I was younger I just wanted to be the biggest guy in the gym. But now it's more about living a healthy lifestyle and gaining some muscle. And getting off the diabetic medicine I'm on.

Anzel
04-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Appreciate it brother. It gets tougher the older I get. When I was younger I just wanted to be the biggest guy in the gym. But now it's more about living a healthy lifestyle and gaining some muscle. And getting off the diabetic medicine I'm on.

Same boat minus the diabetes. Just wanna be healthy and have abs and wide shoulders .... Basically wanna be that 44 year old guy that the 20 and 30 somethings girls look at and say "why can't my boyfriend have abs and a body like that old guy".

So you have type 2? You think you can get off the meds? What meds metformin?

Anzel

ODB
04-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Yeah if you can manage the anti E it's sound. That can be an issue.
Like when I add in dbol I'm already on 20mg of aromasin...but then I start getting some sides...slight elevation in bp... and I have to add another 10mg in... to me that doesn't seem right but that how my body is.
Anzel

I found I respond better to Armidex than aromasin/Examestane.

When my BP goes up I give blood.

d-man
04-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Are you running any AI on just your TRT dose? If not do you add one in when you start adding things like NPP?

Anzel

Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I am not. My E sits at 40 on my TRT protocol and I feel good at that level. I didn't add it with NPP but I did get a little sensitive in my right nipple. Probably needed it but I hate Dex. Crashed my E couple of times and don't want that ever again!

Anzel
04-06-2017, 07:59 PM
I am not. My E sits at 40 on my TRT protocol and I feel good at that level. I didn't add it with NPP but I did get a little sensitive in my right nipple. Probably needed it but I hate Dex. Crashed my E couple of times and don't want that ever again!

See I basically still need a little AI when on 200mg of test. Which I'm not all that happy about. It screws up my lipids and Dr wants me on cholesterol meds which I don't wanna be on!

Anzel

d-man
04-06-2017, 09:43 PM
See I basically still need a little AI when on 200mg of test. Which I'm not all that happy about. It screws up my lipids and Dr wants me on cholesterol meds which I don't wanna be on!

Anzel

What is your test levels on at 200mg? I lowered my dose and inject EOD to keep my E in check. No Fuckn way I will go back on AI. Check out Citras Bergamot for help with lipids. What does your E sit at now? Do you get the estrogen sensitive test?

Anzel
04-06-2017, 10:13 PM
At 200mg my test levels are about 800.
Yes I get the sensitive test for estrogen.
When I'm in trt I use adex at .25 2x week and maybe bump it to .5 for a couple doses then back down to .25
On blast I switch to aromasin at 10 to 20mg a day. For some reason doing it this way is best for me.
On trt I only need a small doses of AI and have figured out what I need. Running the aromasin everyday is a pain and I'm not sure if 5 or 10mg is really right for me.
But when I blast I can't seem to find the right dose of adex so using aromasin works better.
I always manage my E about mid range.

Anzel

Anzel
04-06-2017, 10:24 PM
What is your test levels on at 200mg? I lowered my dose and inject EOD to keep my E in check. No Fuckn way I will go back on AI. Check out Citras Bergamot for help with lipids. What does your E sit at now? Do you get the estrogen sensitive test?

Thanks for the tip on citras bergamont btw...looks interesting..never heard of it!
Sounds like a rich man's name....
Paging Mr. CITRAS BERGAMONT....

Jay0536
04-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Same boat minus the diabetes. Just wanna be healthy and have abs and wide shoulders .... Basically wanna be that 44 year old guy that the 20 and 30 somethings girls look at and say "why can't my boyfriend have abs and a body like that old guy".

So you have type 2? You think you can get off the meds? What meds metformin?

Anzel

i am type 2 started with an A1C at 13.7. 2000 mg of metformin and glipazide. Just had labs Friday and A1C is down to a 5.4 so Dr took me off the glipazide. I go back in July so if it stays down Dr will pull me of the metformin as well.

I hear ya brother love to have a flat stomach

Jay0536
04-06-2017, 10:47 PM
At 200mg my test levels are about 800.
Yes I get the sensitive test for estrogen.
When I'm in trt I use adex at .25 2x week and maybe bump it to .5 for a couple doses then back down to .25
On blast I switch to aromasin at 10 to 20mg a day. For some reason doing it this way is best for me.
On trt I only need a small doses of AI and have figured out what I need. Running the aromasin everyday is a pain and I'm not sure if 5 or 10mg is really right for me.
But when I blast I can't seem to find the right dose of adex so using aromasin works better.
I always manage my E about mid range.

Anzel

I just had my blood work and at 200mg a week I was at 900. I'm going to get bloods here in about 6 weeks.

Anzel
04-06-2017, 11:58 PM
I just had my blood work and at 200mg a week I was at 900. I'm going to get bloods here in about 6 weeks.

Yeah I mean at 700 to 900 that's good numbers. Now with me my E creeps up so I should probably try 150mg a week and see if I can drop the AI but if that drops my test levels to say 500 Idk if that's enough to keep my gains and keep off fat. But honestly at some point discontinuing AI s is a good move.

d-man
04-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the tip on citras bergamont btw...looks interesting..never heard of it!
Sounds like a rich man's name....
Paging Mr. CITRAS BERGAMONT....

Ha ha! Mr Bergamont! The citrus takes a month or so to get working. I'm on one pill in and one pm. I've been on it for about two months now so I'll be doing labs pretty soon. Do you have HCG in your protocol? How do you inject your T?

d-man
04-07-2017, 10:57 AM
i am type 2 started with an A1C at 13.7. 2000 mg of metformin and glipazide. Just had labs Friday and A1C is down to a 5.4 so Dr took me off the glipazide. I go back in July so if it stays down Dr will pull me of the metformin as well.

I hear ya brother love to have a flat stomach

If you don't already , Watch your vitamin B levels on metformin. Met can lower it pretty significantly. Maybe look into injectable 12.

Jay0536
04-07-2017, 11:06 AM
If you don't already , Watch your vitamin B levels on metformin. Met can lower it pretty significantly. Maybe look into injectable 12.

Thanks brother I wasn't aware of that but I will definitely look into it now.

Anzel
04-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Ha ha! Mr Bergamont! The citrus takes a month or so to get working. I'm on one pill in and one pm. I've been on it for about two months now so I'll be doing labs pretty soon. Do you have HCG in your protocol? How do you inject your T?

Yes hcg 250 to 500 iu 2x/wk.

I usually inject IM (a fee guys do sub q) mostly shoulders and ventricular glutes . Save the quads and glutes for blasts.

350zsidewayzz
04-08-2017, 06:12 AM
been on TRT for about 4 months now. running straight off UGL atm til i refill my prescriptioni. been blasting since christmas. havent gotten the chance to see if i maintain on TRT dose yet. but im sure ill post about it if i run into any issues. but i would be weary of maintaining on 500 test. thats not good enough for me. 850 is just barely cutting it. i like 900s.

thats crazy though. i run 120mg and get in the 900s. with my free test in the 400s on a scale of like 90-250. i was also fuckin around with a few orals at the time idk if that effected it. i have naturally low SHBG though

Anzel
04-08-2017, 07:25 AM
been on TRT for about 4 months now. running straight off UGL atm til i refill my prescriptioni. been blasting since christmas. havent gotten the chance to see if i maintain on TRT dose yet. but im sure ill post about it if i run into any issues. but i would be weary of maintaining on 500 test. thats not good enough for me. 850 is just barely cutting it. i like 900s.

thats crazy though. i run 120mg and get in the 900s. with my free test in the 400s on a scale of like 90-250. i was also fuckin around with a few orals at the time idk if that effected it. i have naturally low SHBG though
I think SHBG is the biggest factor. I'm not so lucky but that's where proviron comes in.
After 10 days or so at 50mg proviron starts to free up my test. It's subtle but it's worth it. I'm exploring just running proviron all the time .

Anzel

d-man
04-08-2017, 10:10 AM

I would say the low shbg is the reason for your numbers. I have low SHBG and my numbers are similar. 140 mgs of test C puts me at 1100 TT and my FT is double the top range. I do pin EOD to help stabilize my numbers otherwise I was on a roller coaster ride each week. Now I like have low SHBG. High free T is what we want!

Plaiute
04-09-2017, 06:57 AM
very new here just started trt 9 weeks ago now had 9th shot today initial labs were 397 was on 130 mg for 7 weeks had labs done week 6 results were total 576 free test 83.2 estridol 44 dr started 1 mg arimidex a week last week any advice on how to take the arimidex take all at once or split into quarters or halves or should i just take if i feel symptoms of high estrogen any advice

350zsidewayzz
04-09-2017, 09:59 PM
i would say its best to split dose to keep it in your blood, but let someone with veteran experience chime in on this

gravityshackels
04-09-2017, 10:15 PM
I have been on TRT for 4 years. But I do blast a couple times a year. This fall I think I will try going a whole year to see how I do.
I want to maintain my Muscle that I worked so hard for and not sure how I will do after a year. I stopped using Dr prescribed test cause insurance won't pay and it's just too damn much. I just use UGL gear. Mind you , don't do this unless you know your gear is properly dosed! You don't want to run 200mg of ugl gear but really only get 100mg. I'm at least confident I'm good with my gear.

So how long have you been on TRT and what's the longest between blasts? Also did you notice fat gain and or muscle loss?

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I have been looking for one that i know [emoji817] is good to go?

korsaire
04-09-2017, 10:40 PM
very new here just started trt 9 weeks ago now had 9th shot today initial labs were 397 was on 130 mg for 7 weeks had labs done week 6 results were total 576 free test 83.2 estridol 44 dr started 1 mg arimidex a week last week any advice on how to take the arimidex take all at once or split into quarters or halves or should i just take if i feel symptoms of high estrogen any advice

i will start low and retest is the only way to know .25 eod will be a good start

Anzel
04-10-2017, 12:04 AM
I have been looking for one that i know [emoji817] is good to go?

Just pick a reputable lab and do blood work.

Anzel

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 01:27 AM
I about to have some blood drawn when I get home. On PSL test e.

Anzel
04-10-2017, 02:19 AM
I about to have some blood drawn when I get home. On PSL test e.

Cool! Let us know how it turns out.

Anzel

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 03:04 AM
of course sir!

hmmrcurl68
04-10-2017, 03:23 AM
My insurance allowed me to get a 3 month supply of Androgel until about a year ago. Going month to month doubled the price. I asked for injectable which would only cost about $10 a month on my insurance. My doc said no. I get my own. No choice.

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 03:37 AM
My insurance allowed me to get a 3 month supply of Androgel until about a year ago. Going month to month doubled the price. I asked for injectable which would only cost about $10 a month on my insurance. My doc said no. I get my own. No choice.

No good sir

d-man
04-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Just paid $129 for a bottle of test C from compounding pharmacy! Time to make the switch!

Anzel
04-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Just paid $129 for a bottle of test C from compounding pharmacy! Time to make the switch!

Yeah this is what I'm saying! That's insane.
Using a good reputable UGL is the best way to save money.

Anzel

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 05:34 PM
They wanted me to pay 200 a month plus blood work then co pay to get blood work

Anzel
04-10-2017, 06:13 PM
They wanted me to pay 200 a month plus blood work then co pay to get blood work

Yup! That's how they roll.... fuck that.

Anzel

turbolnd
04-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Lol. Yeah. I went through the same thing when I found that I had low T. Went to a treatment facility. Did the bloodwork. Paid a lot of money. Then they wanted me to see another Dr due to high hematocrit. Money. Money. Money. Crazy. Then I found BOP. NEVER LOOKED BACK.

bigjay23
04-10-2017, 06:31 PM
I wanna hop on TRT just so I could blast and keep gains you lose so much when u pct

vzzbks
04-11-2017, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE=Anzel;531782]Yeah this is what I'm saying! That's insane.

but that's not legal. one of the big reasons for me going down the TRT road was to be legit. wife didn't like the idea of having illegal drugs in the house.

d-man
04-11-2017, 01:02 AM

but that's not legal. one of the big reasons for me going down the TRT road was to be legit. wife didn't like the idea of having illegal drugs in the house.

Keep a script for test from your doc in your house. UgL is now legal.

Anzel
04-11-2017, 02:12 AM

I told my wife im sick of paying 125 plus other fees for 1 bottle of test and now I order from Canada....she sees nice professional looking vials that say Euro-Pharmacies on them she thinks I'm getting European test from Canada!.

Oh and I hide the bulk of my stash... but always keep a vial or two in the medicine cabinet.

Anzel

vzzbks
04-12-2017, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=d-man;531993][QUOTE=vzzbks;531985]

Keep a script for test from your doc in your house. UgL is now legal

I thought you could only buy from real pharmacy (Walgreens CVS etc)

d-man
04-12-2017, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=d-man;531993][QUOTE=vzzbks;531985]

Keep a script for test from your doc in your house. UgL is now legal

I thought you could only buy from real pharmacy (Walgreens CVS etc)

Yes script is only good for legit pharmacies. I was trying to say that if you do have UGL test at home have a script from your doctor just in case you're ever questioned.

Doctor Doping
04-21-2017, 04:59 PM
A cycle that does not end with PCT is a straight road to disability. PCT is a key point in TRT, loger not mean better, but sometimes it is hard to stop.

Anzel
04-21-2017, 06:08 PM
A cycle that does not end with PCT is a straight road to disability. PCT is a key point in TRT, loger not mean better, but sometimes it is hard to stop.
Pct is a key point in trt??

Pct stands for post cycle therapy...as in hey guys I just did a cycle of testosterone and now I'm on pct to try to restart my natural hpta function.

Trt or hrt means hey guys I never did a pct not once in the past 10 years and blasted a bunch of times so now I'm on hormone replacement therapy because I can't get back my natural hpta function.

You normally wouldn't do pct if you are on trt. You just keep staying on low dose test for life. Unless you want to attempt a restart and come off of trt say if you want to regain fertility or something.

Anzel

d-man
04-22-2017, 10:25 AM
There is no pct if a person is on a true TRT protocol. A person can use HCG in addition to testosterone but the reasoning for this is not PCT. TRT is for life.

swolesteelers
04-22-2017, 02:40 PM
I am trt for almost 1 year I am 35 going to be 36 trt made me alot happier and stronger I don't get mad easy anymore ofcourse my body got better no hcg don't need not going to have kids anytime soon I pay 80 a month with insurance

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk