PDA

View Full Version : I keep fucking up! Trying to be strict and commited!!!!!!!

Egarci36
04-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Im posting this vlog to hopefully stay focused and commited to my cycle since I keep fucking up! I'll post daily in hopes to stay motivated and maybe get some tips!
Cycle
1-4 weeks: Anadrol 75mg ED
1-8 weeks: Test E 500mg
1-8 Weeks: Tren E 600mg
8-16 Week: Test E 750mg
8-16 Week: NPP 300mg
13-16 Weeks: Winstrol 75mg ED

So I'm not having a strict diet the first 2 months just making sure I consume atleast 300g of protein a day wich I'm actually failing horribly! I need advice on how to make eating easier! I'm never hungry and honestly I hate eating! i fucking hate eating so im never motivated to cook anything!
I used to be so dedicated eating 500g of protein and carbs daily working out twice a day and now that I look back I dont know how I did it!

Egarci36
04-06-2017, 02:11 PM
So this is probably the 10th day on my cycle I started at 205LBS and ive gone up to around 217lbs ofcourse its all water weight thats what anadrol does... I havent worked out in over 4 months due to a lot of mandatory overtime at work eating 3 burritos a day so i droped down weight from 230 to 205 so any size gained is a huge motivation booster! nothing feels better than how sore you get after not workinh out for a long period of time, it feels great to workout again but I wish I felt,the same,way about eatinv

Egarci36
04-06-2017, 02:14 PM
I tell you I miss how yellow your piss is in the morning from anadrol, i should probably be drinking more water...

Fast Willie from Philly
04-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Im posting this vlog to hopefully stay focused and commited to my cycle since I keep fucking up! I'll post daily in hopes to stay motivated and maybe get some tips!
Cycle
1-4 weeks: Anadrol 75mg ED
1-8 weeks: Test E 500mg
1-8 Weeks: Tren E 600mg
8-16 Week: Test E 750mg
8-16 Week: NPP 300mg
13-16 Weeks: Winstrol 75mg ED

So I'm not having a strict diet the first 2 months just making sure I consume atleast 300g of protein a day wich I'm actually failing horribly! I need advice on how to make eating easier! I'm never hungry and honestly I hate eating! i fucking hate eating so im never motivated to cook anything!
I used to be so dedicated eating 500g of protein and carbs daily working out twice a day and now that I look back I dont know how I did it!

It's that f****** cheesecake period I can't say no to the f****** cheesecake. The fucken cheesecake talks to me when I'm trying to go to bed

Loose Cannon
04-06-2017, 10:49 PM
just gotta make the food you like bro lol....if you have trouble eating you need low volume high calorie foods....whats your thinking on going from tren e to npp? just curious

joko123
04-06-2017, 11:55 PM
If your appetite is gone to crap the drol could be the cause.. also having the food ready and prepared ahead of time will keep you from scrounging around hunting for food. No excuse to not eat your meals if they're already made

NightHawkDC2
04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Like Joko said, I've heard a lot of people say that Drol can wreck your appetite.

Honestly, Calories are king. When you're looking to put on weight, you HAVE TO get the Calories...that's the first priority. After that, make sure to get your protein. So, that being said, what are you eating? It's going to be a HELL of a chore trying to get 3500+ Cal from Chicken breast, broccoli, sweet potatoes, & brown rice. Are you using anything to supplement your protein intake? 1-3 servings of whey can help a lot. To get your calories, eat some calorie dense foods. Use fattier meats. Go for the 80/20 beef instead of the 93/7. Shit, it tastes better! Grill up some burgers w/ good beef. Toss on some cheese. BACON. Peanut butter & nuts don't do a whole lot for satiating you. Eat more of those. Toss a couple tablespoons of Peanut butter in your shakes, your oatmeal, etc. Toss in some coconut oil into your oatmeal. Mix your shakes with whole milk.Have some cheesecake. As long as you're not going overboard on calories, you won't get fat. I'm not telling you to live off of junkfood...but when you're looking to GAIN...don't be afraid of it.

Remember something: You can get FAT on eating chicken, broccoli, rice, fruit, nuts, etc AND you can lose fat eating at McDonald's every day. It's BEEN DONE. So, don't be scared of downing a juicy cheeseburger or some pizza to get your calories up.

If you're looking for a "supplement" to help you w/ appetite, the HGH secretagogue MK-677 makes a lot of people ravenously hungry. You might have to dial back the methylated orals.