PDA

View Full Version : Diet and training

gravityshackels
04-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Hey bros, I was wondering if I could get any advice on training and my diet before I start cycle. Test e and anadrol. I do a lot of travel for work, but next trip I will be at location for 90 days so I wanna surprise myself and the misses when I return.

33 year old
170-175 lbs
5'10
Bf 10-12%
Training for about 5 years.
I'm looking to put on some size and wondering what my diet and training really should look like. I wanna do this right no excuses. Thanks In advanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine
04-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Wish I could help I will let some of the vets comment. For me it's all about protein, I get about 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of body weight. I'm not big on carbs my old ass can't handle them.

jiestor
04-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Wish I could help I will let some of the vets comment. For me it's all about protein, I get about 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of body weight. I'm not big on carbs my old ass can't handle them.

Same here. I have to be real careful with my "easy carbs". I stick to 1.5g of protein per/lbs. body weight, and can't cheat my cardio. This keeps me lean and building tight muscle.

gravityshackels
04-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Thanks fellas

gravityshackels
04-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Yeah carbs don't really agree with me if I go crazy

350zsidewayzz
04-09-2017, 10:01 PM
hey i curious. whats do carbs do to u? i eat carbs and get real tired/ do u have the same issue ?

gravityshackels
04-09-2017, 10:10 PM
I know when I eat those simple carbs...brown rice ,yams whole grains are not so bad

joko123
04-10-2017, 12:03 AM
What is your cycle history ? Whst does your current diet look like ?

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 12:13 AM
1 cycle currently on second.
Test e 500 mg 1-5 wk
Test e 750 mg 6-12
Dbol 30 mg 1-4 wk

2 cycle
Test e 500 wk 1-5
Just entering 5 wk
Upon waking
protein shake

Breakfast
2 bowls oatmeal
8 strawberries
5 links of turkey sausage

Snack
Protein shake
2 cups granola
1 banana
Sometimes a yam

Lunch
Chicken 6oz
3 cups brown rice

Snack
Protein shake usually
granola bar

Gym

Postwork
Protein shake
Banana

Dinner
Chicken breast 6-8 oz
1 cup brown rice
3 cups veggies (variety)

Before bed
Greek yogurt

I know it is very horrible at this point.. I travel a lot and try to make best with what I can..sometimes no fridge, no microwave and almost never a stove to cook..

bulk_cut
04-10-2017, 01:57 AM
1 cycle currently on second.
Test e 500 mg 1-5 wk
Test e 750 mg 6-12
Dbol 30 mg 1-4 wk

2 cycle
Test e 500 wk 1-5
Just entering 5 wk
Upon waking
protein shake

Breakfast
2 bowls oatmeal
8 strawberries
5 links of turkey sausage

Snack
Protein shake
2 cups granola
1 banana
Sometimes a yam

Lunch
Chicken 6oz
3 cups brown rice

Snack
Protein shake usually
granola bar

Gym

Postwork
Protein shake
Banana

Dinner
Chicken breast 6-8 oz
1 cup brown rice
3 cups veggies (variety)

Before bed
Greek yogurt

I know it is very horrible at this point.. I travel a lot and try to make best with what I can..sometimes no fridge, no microwave and almost never a stove to cook..

You need to eat more food. Specifically real food instead of the shakes. If you cant do that then add in some almonds with and maybe a PB&J sandwich with the 2nd& 3rd shake. Take out 2 or 3 of the turkey links and add in 4 whole eggs during breakfast. Add in some salads and broccoli too

joko123
04-10-2017, 02:11 AM
You need to eat more food. Specifically real food instead of the shakes. If you cant do that then add in some almonds with and maybe a PB&J sandwich with the 2nd& 3rd shake. Take out 2 or 3 of the turkey links and add in 4 whole eggs during breakfast. Add in some salads and broccoli too

i agree with bc but I understand your struggle being on the road.. a Forman grill is cheap and easy to use , you can cook for a couple days your meat and then buy a big sterofoam cooler and keep your food in there. Also a hot plate might not be a bad idea.. your stomach will thank you it seems like you're taking in a lot of dairy

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 02:30 AM
i agree with bc but I understand your struggle being on the road.. a Forman grill is cheap and easy to use , you can cook for a couple days your meat and then buy a big sterofoam cooler and keep your food in there. Also a hot plate might not be a bad idea.. your stomach will thank you it seems like you're taking in a lot of dairy

Thanks bro..I like the Forman grill and cooler..the dairy? The protein shakes right.

gravityshackels
04-10-2017, 02:31 AM

Thanks brotha...eggs tomorrow and PB sandwiches.

PaulHeyman
04-11-2017, 11:42 PM
If you like shakes because they are convenient for your schedule, try using liquid egg whites. Slug em right outta the carton or use them in your shakes with some oats and PB. Throw in some cinnamon and splenda and you're good to go