PDA

View Full Version : Flu like symptoms and ache joints from NPP/TEST from new source

CourtneyScott
04-07-2017, 10:21 PM
I ordered from a very reputable source on brotherhoodofpain.

I almost 2 weeks into
500mg/wk test E
600mg/wk NPP
Caber .5 2x/wk,
Aromasin 12.5 3x/wk

I got flu like symptoms and ache joints 4 days after first pin. It feels like I'm pinning test Prop...

The NPP is 200mg/ml and the TEST E is 250 mg/ml

I have used two other sources for NPP in the past and both had no PIP ever.

Now i even developed a lump on Left nipple. maybe i need to increase the caber or Aromasin a bit?

The sponsor mentioned they put a lot of BA in the vials to prevent bacterial growth.

Not sure what to do this cycle was pretty expensive I don't want to toss it out.

littlefrank
04-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Caber e3d and aromasin 12.5 eod also that's pretty high concentration. You might've got test flu. I'd ask the source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
04-07-2017, 10:32 PM
I ordered from a very reputable source on brotherhoodofpain.

I almost 2 weeks into
500mg/wk test
600mg/wk NPP
Caber .5 2x/wk,
Aromasin 12.5 3x/wk

I got flu like symptoms and ache joints 4 days after first pin. It feels like I'm pinning test Prop...

The NPP is 200mg/ml

I have used two other sources for NPP in the past and both had no PIP ever. tem isn't used to the hormones

Now i even developed a lump on Left nipple. maybe i need to increase the caber or Aromasin a bit?

The sponsor mentioned they put a lot of BA in the vials to prevent bacterial growth.

Not sure what to do this cycle was pretty expensive I don't want to toss it out.
Sounds like you've got some really good gear there bro. Having test flu is not a bad thing. It just means your system isn't used to the hormones yet. The lump can be an issue if you let it go but don't panic. Have you done a cycle with this much total mg before? If not, you may want to back off a bit. If you have maybe your previous source was underdosed.

CourtneyScott
04-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Caber e3d and aromasin 12.5 eod also that's pretty high concentration. You might've got test flu. I'd ask the source

what about

.5 caber 3x/week and aromasin 12.5 4x/wk. I like/need things done on set days... im strange i know

Sounds like you've got some really good gear there bro. Having test flu is not a bad thing. It just means your system isn't used to the hormones yet. The lump can be an issue if you let it go but don't panic. Have you done a cycle with this much total mg before? If not, you may want to back off a bit. If you have maybe your previous source was underdosed.

I have read that test flu doesn't necessarily mean its good or bad gear so not sure what to make of this. The source I ordered this gear from has been spot on with communication, payment, shipping and has great reviews on here. This gear was very expensive so I'm looking for solutions.

I have used up to 600mgNPP/750TEST but I started out at 450NPP/500test and upped the dose midway through cycle.

littlefrank
04-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Yeah 200mg/ml is super high concentration for NPP. That being said you need to keep an eye on that lump. Letro would be your cure for that. Maybe consider aromasin 25mg's eod. Since your dosage is up there. You're running 1100 a week with a two compounds the suppress and shut you down. HARD

BigRick
04-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Yes thats a high npp dose. You need to increase the aromatase inhibitor. You def got the flu cause your body dont like the propionate in the nandralone.

CourtneyScott
04-10-2017, 12:24 AM
still getting a ton of PIP from every injection even at smaller doses. Joints aren't ache right now. Now I Just feel very HOT

bulk_cut
04-10-2017, 01:48 AM
They may have used EO or some other solvent to keep the NPP in solution. If they did you may be allergic to it - which would explain your symptoms. Ask the source you got it from some questions.

As far as PIP goes - you're just going to have to deal with it. It's part of using high concentration gear!