PDA

View Full Version : Tren question

Bodybuilder220
04-09-2017, 02:51 AM
So i have used tren a couple times previously. I have always gotten really bad sides with it, but with experience you kind of learn how to adjust and combat the sides. So recently i have started some tren ace from a sponsor who i really like and have been using. I have been keeping test at a trt dose which has made a huge difference with sides. But i was curious since i have not gotten any sides at all, so i have a buddy who brews who i grabbed some ace from recently to kind of compare. I have been using his and started getting some sides from it like night sweats and insomnia and kills my appetite. It's weird though bc with the ace from the sponsor here i have much more noticable fatloss and feel better on it, with my buddies ace i seem to get more sides and not get as lean from it or potentially hold more water? Just curious as to why there is a noticeable difference between the two? FYI i like the way i feel better on the sponsor tren bc its manageable for me.

Fast Willie from Philly
04-09-2017, 02:55 AM
I cant really answer you questions because I am not sensitive to sides for the most part. But I do beleive if you want to keep them down that gh is one of the things that will help especially with sleep
So i have used tren a couple times previously. I have always gotten really bad sides with it, but with experience you kind of learn how to adjust and combat the sides. So recently i have started some tren ace from a sponsor who i really like and have been using. I have been keeping test at a trt dose which has made a huge difference with sides. But i was curious since i have not gotten any sides at all, so i have a buddy who brews who i grabbed some ace from recently to kind of compare. I have been using his and started getting some sides from it like night sweats and insomnia and kills my appetite. It's weird though bc with the ace from the sponsor here i have much more noticable fatloss and feel better on it, with my buddies ace i seem to get more sides and not get as lean from it or potentially hold more water? Just curious as to why there is a noticeable difference between the two? FYI i like the way i feel better on the sponsor tren bc its manageable for me.

littlefrank
04-09-2017, 03:01 AM
Really that's a super tough question to answer. His could be brewed with more ba or bb. Honestly. Just go with the sponsors. Here's my answer to your question. You're noticing gains from the sponsors with no sides. Sounds like it's obviously working in a great way. Continue on with the sponsors drop your friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodybuilder220
04-09-2017, 03:02 AM
i sleep just fine on the sponsors tren, which is weird because it is the only tren i have been able to sleep on. That's why i picked up the home brew tren from my buddy to see if it was just the test being low that allowed no sides or not.

Bodybuilder220
04-09-2017, 03:03 AM
right thats why i switched back, if i can run tren and not get sides thats where im putting my money haha. I was just curious if someone smarter than me had any insight

littlefrank
04-09-2017, 06:53 AM
right thats why i switched back, if i can run tren and not get sides thats where im putting my money haha. I was just curious if someone smarter than me had any insight

In reality you just don't know man. It could say 100mg/ml but your friend could want to make sure it's brewed high enough so adds a bit more raw and boom you have higher concentration. So you think you're getting X amount but in reality you're getting far more. Sponsors here are validated. They just don't let and Joe Schmo come in and start selling gear. They have to go through a process first. They fuck up enough they gets the boot oh and their name gets thrashed. And considering this is a really big forum it's hard for them to even see the light of day on another one.

VallieFlag
04-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Sounds like whats in the sponsors vial isn't tren ace. If you have having the same sides from tren from multiple other sources and then suddenly with this one guy theyre gone and your experience with is different aswell then something is up. Extra BA or BB wouldn't cause what you are talking about and the suggestion of that blocking or accentuating tren sides is ridiculous. Also, tren doesn't burn fat so your noticable fat loss is not from a stronger or weaker tren. My money is on a mislabeled vial and you're running something else, probably masteron.

VallieFlag
04-09-2017, 04:00 PM
In reality you just don't know man. It could say 100mg/ml but your friend could want to make sure it's brewed high enough so adds a bit more raw and boom you have higher concentration. So you think you're getting X amount but in reality you're getting far more. Sponsors here are validated. They just don't let and Joe Schmo come in and start selling gear. They have to go through a process first. They fuck up enough they gets the boot oh and their name gets thrashed. And considering this is a really big forum it's hard for them to even see the light of day on another one.
This means nothing. Sources are slaves to their raws no matter how good their intentions are and their quality can change over time. They are always accountable for their actions on here, but it doesn't mean mistakes can't happen or shortcuts cant be taken.

littlefrank
04-09-2017, 04:09 PM
This means nothing. Sources are slaves to their raws no matter how good their intentions are and their quality can change over time. They are always accountable for their actions on here, but it doesn't mean mistakes can't happen or shortcuts cant be taken.

Well yes I should of rephrased that and said they continually mess up they get the boot they just don't follow through or completely selling bad product they will get the boot. As we all know most raws come from some place not here. As you stated they're slaves to their supplier. But it's also on them to make sure they make it right.

joko123
04-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Sides change as we progress on in our gear journey. Sometimes are body gets used to it l, sometimes our body will react differently than before. I can remeber when first starting out especially with orals I could run as much as I wanted and eat like a horse but now I'll get acid reflux and lose my appetite with most.

So my thought is if could one be dosed higher than the other ? It's definitely possible but I feel like if a sponsors tren was not up to par especially here the community would let the sponsor know.