PDA

View Full Version : anyone else lose circulation in there arm from putting slight pressure on it

350zsidewayzz
04-10-2017, 08:24 AM
if i lay down or put my feet up i lose circulation after a short while shorter than normal. this must be from increased bloodflow id assume?

dynalow2016
04-10-2017, 10:24 AM
if i lay down or put my feet up i lose circulation after a short while shorter than normal. this must be from increased bloodflow id assume?

Idk. I've been having this problem since I'd started working out. Mine is just in my arms and have been told that it's because the muscles are getting bigger and is putting pressure on certain nerves causing the numbness. I usually have to straighten my arms and it'll go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paradox
04-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Are we talking blood circulation or pins and needles/tingling?

Fast Willie from Philly
04-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Im Taking hgh so its pretty bad sometimes

turbolnd
04-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Ok. So I recently encountered this. I was in the middle of a blast. I thought that my hematocrit was too high. By the way, increased blood flow would do the opposite. Blood thickening and decreased blood flow could give you numbness and tingling. But going back. What I discovered was that it wasn't my RBC/Hematocrit. I was on Test Cyp, Tren Ace and NPP blast. And the Tren I acquired was very potent. Well that lead to an increase in strength my body wasn't ready for. I have shoulder geometry issues due to breaking my left collar bone twice and my right once (Riding Motocross). So I was literally tearing things up in my rotator cuffs and didn't realize it. Thankfully I thought it was my hematocrit, stopped everything and have blood. But what I realized is that my shoulders (rotator cuff) area starting hurting. My motions became more limited. But at the same time the numbness in my arms started to go away. I never went to a Dr. And never got anything lik e ex-rays or an MRI. But given the pain that started linear to the numbness going away I'm pretty sure that's what happened. It was bad too. I could hardly sleep because the numbness would turn into pain. But it's better now. This is not to say that this is why you're getting the numbness. It could still be a lot of things. Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of them. High hematocrit is still possible. But just giving my experience. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

bigeyed
04-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Same. Legs and arms fall sleep easy. Started happening halfway through my cycle. I'm on PCT now and noticed it subsided a bit but still having this issue. Sleeping on my shoulder, sitting on the toilet and putting my legs up at my desk always makes them fall asleep. I figured I got bigger so more muscle to close it off? IDK, I was only on test at 400mg ew.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hamsy523
04-10-2017, 01:49 PM
I know exactly what your talking about. When I bulk up every winter I have to deal with it for about 4 weeks especially after a heavy chest workout. It wakes me up at night and you can forget about laying on your side. My doc prescribed me Methylprednisolone and it worked wonders. Hope this helps.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Torcha
04-10-2017, 02:25 PM
I know exactly what your talking about. When I bulk up every winter I have to deal with it for about 4 weeks especially after a heavy chest workout. It wakes me up at night and you can forget about laying on your side. My doc prescribed me Methylprednisolone and it worked wonders. Hope this helps.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

ummm...Ill apologize for possibly being perceived as a being a asshole in advance. but someone has to say this .. think we need to have a little talk about your avatar!!!! ... probably wrong forum..

350zsidewayzz
04-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Are we talking blood circulation or pins and needles/tingling?

i wanna sya circulation. ill lay on my arm sometimes and its gone in 10 minutes. same with fingers sometimes. literally cant feel em have to move em for a good minute

350zsidewayzz
04-10-2017, 03:19 PM
looks like it mainly be a blast issue then. thanks guys for the detailed responses

mike312
04-10-2017, 07:04 PM
I get this from crossing my legs...arms if pressed on something too...thought it was a circulation issue...Went to Doctors and cardiologist for full check up...Turns out it was a slight issue with leaning or pressure on nerves....not blood flow as i assumed.... I wouls also suggest checking if your Diabetic....this can cause numbness in feet...legs..etc...just a thought

joko123
04-11-2017, 01:10 AM
When I'm growing my arms usually go numb in the middle of the night especially if running an oral. So pins and needles sensation would be caused by either impaired oxygenation or pressure on a nerve. My thought process is when growing band eating more you're holding more fluid, occupying more space pressing on a nerve. Thad be my best guess

sk82478123
04-11-2017, 01:35 AM
When I'm on cycle I have to sleep on my back or my arms go numb. Like when I sleep on my sides. But a week after I'm off I can comfortably sleep on my sides again. I feel like it's cause of my shoulders having more fluid from heightened retention, causing them to more easily cut off circulation but I really can't explain it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoneboss
04-11-2017, 01:52 AM
I can't go one night without one arm or the other going number, I assume it because my shoulders are so big they press on something at night and deduce my blood flow, been doing it for a few years now I just deal with it.