PDA

View Full Version : Please reply w clever way to help!!”

Superman8
04-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Received sustanon and I assume due to the warm weather where I am located it has began to gel up in packaging!!! Anyone have a clever way of getting all the product out of the package w minimal mess/loss!!!! I don't think cutting a small hole in corner and trying to squeeze and force out the product will work seems like I will be wasting some of it... Can I add the BB and ba to the bag it's in... In hopes it will break it down more to liquid form??? Looking for help!!!!! Or is it possible to cause it to harden up again somehow.... Thanks guys/gals

BobbyJake
04-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Scoop out as much as possible then add the ba and bb. It should dissolve enough to pour the rest out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superman8
04-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Perfect thank you

Rmewrench
04-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Put it in freezer. That will harden it. Or if pack is sealed, put in vat of warm water, get it liquidfied, pour and squeeze it out like a ketchup packet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Superman8
04-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Another good idea. It is still sealed up... Thanks again for both replies

bigmills
04-16-2017, 12:48 AM
Another good idea. It is still sealed up... Thanks again for both replies
They basically told you what you can do however I don't think it crashed due to the warm temperatures, maybe if it was cold where you lived but I have never heard of any kind of compound crashing because of warm weather..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BobbyJake
04-16-2017, 11:45 AM
They basically told you what you can do however I don't think it crashed due to the warm temperatures, maybe if it was cold where you lived but I have never heard of any kind of compound crashing because of warm weather..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It was raw powder it didn't crash it partially melted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimpleAddar
04-16-2017, 12:27 PM
Seems although you got the repsonses you needed..