PDA

View Full Version : Winstrol in oil form question..

Superman8
04-10-2017, 07:04 PM
I know I have read the answer to this question on here but I can't seem to find it in any of my searches... So here it is I ordered from reputable source and as I already know the EQ is liquid at room temperature...The winstrol is also in a oil form as well... I have never used it from any form other than powder etc... So before I mess up cause I'm on a roll lately w messing things up... Can someone throw me a recipe for winnee in oil form... I want injectible oil form of winstrol as finished product but not sure of what ba bb etc I need to add... Can it crash if it's liquid already??? I'm learning lol

Landmark_Daisy
04-11-2017, 06:44 AM
I know I have read the answer to this question on here but I can't seem to find it in any of my searches... So here it is I ordered from reputable source and as I already know the EQ is liquid at room temperature...The winstrol is also in a oil form as well... I have never used it from any form other than powder etc... So before I mess up cause I'm on a roll lately w messing things up... Can someone throw me a recipe for winnee in oil form... I want injectible oil form of winstrol as finished product but not sure of what ba bb etc I need to add... Can it crash if it's liquid already??? I'm learning lol

Maybe the oil is semi-finished, that means it's already mixed with bb and ba.. if so you just need to filter it before inject. how is the fact you need to confirm the man you take it from..