PDA

View Full Version : No HCG on cycle or for PCT

Plate Smacker
04-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Someone I know has a friend and says they did not use HCG on cycle, and does not have any.
He was on 500mg/wk Test E.
He is 10 days after last injection.
He only had Nolva on hand.

Besides being an idiot for not having everything ready...

What should he do...besides not be an idiot, and research more? Anything that can jumpstart his natural test?

He is 32yrs old is all I know.
First cycle obviously.

Says he knows where to get research chems..

Will not be able to get HCG at this point.

AND THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

I am not one to talk because my first cycle I ran only clomid and nolva... but never again..

PAiN
04-11-2017, 08:29 PM
He has to have Clomid and Nolva for PCT there is no way around it. Do not run HCG during PCT it should be ran during cycle to make recovery easier.

jbatman62
04-11-2017, 09:24 PM
PAIN thanks for the pm on the DD hookup. Hey bro about hcg when should it start during cycle also dosing info and pin schedule would be real helpful

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
04-11-2017, 11:21 PM
PAIN thanks for the pm on the DD hookup. Hey bro about hcg when should it start during cycle also dosing info and pin schedule would be real helpful

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
people normally use it the last 2-4 weeks on their cycle. If im running a long ester cycle like test e i use hcg during the 2 weeks of ester clearance. So after ur last pin and before pct during the 2 weeks is when i used it. I did 500IU eod and my tarzan dumplings felt great!

Paradox
04-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Generally week 2-3 of the cycle

500ui per week split in 2 doses.. 3-4 days apart

Some say pin it the day after you inject oils but i don't understand the reasoning

Plate Smacker
04-12-2017, 12:33 AM
I have been reading conflicting views on HCG.
Quite a few books, one example "Anabolics",
have a PCT protocol where they use HCG on back end of cycle.
Various videos on youtube seem to conflict as well.

Links to information regarding proper HCG usage that you recommend for reading?
Books? Threads?

I would think that from what I have read so far, HCG should be done on cycle and stopped one or two weeks before last injection of Test E.

The original person in question of original post is getting more Nolva and Clomid. They did not even have enough Nolva to start with.

Paradox
04-12-2017, 12:38 AM
There is a hcg protocol thread here somewhere, pretty sure its a sticky. That said, there are different ways.. all have their pros and cons. Truth is no one can know for sure what the best method is.

That said theres also hmg which is apparently even better than hcg

Yukilmc
04-12-2017, 01:33 AM
HCG is not mandatory on pct,but clomid and nolva is necessary for pct,no doubt it.Make sure just take at least one to the pct.Adding Arimidex or Letrozole into pct is also good idea,which decreasing the estrogen levels effectively.

Plate Smacker
04-12-2017, 03:21 AM
There is a hcg protocol thread here somewhere, pretty sure its a sticky. That said, there are different ways.. all have their pros and cons. Truth is no one can know for sure what the best method is.

That said theres also hmg which is apparently even better than hcg

Yeah..
Silly me...
Forgot about the PCT section of the forums.
It's been a long week.
Somebody punch me in the balls...

tarzannigga
04-12-2017, 03:29 AM
HCG is not mandatory on pct,but clomid and nolva is necessary for pct,no doubt it.Make sure just take at least one to the pct.Adding Arimidex or Letrozole into pct is also good idea,which decreasing the estrogen levels effectively.
Hcg actually should NEVER be used in pct. hcg is used for the sole purpose of restoring testicular function. Besides that hcg does suppress.

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-14-2017, 06:49 PM
He has to have Clomid and Nolva for PCT there is no way around it. Do not run HCG during PCT it should be ran during cycle to make recovery easier.
I usually do fine with clomid alone but taking it with nolvadex does help prevent downregulation of receptors for clomid therefore making the clomid continue working.