PDA

View Full Version : Guys who PCT? I'm curious

bigjay23
04-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Just curious guys who PCT and become natural again, size aside, how much strength do you guys hold onto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auswest
04-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Would be very dependant on alot of things, years training cycle experience, your recovery ability, how far past your natural limits, diet, training etc.

Personally strength loss is noticable and i lose alot of fullness/hardness.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paradox
04-13-2017, 11:14 AM
I've found i hold onto most of the strength.. typically ill go through a phase of not training as hard during pct.. and then only testing myself properly about 2 months post cycle.. and im always surprised at the weight i can do. Most lifts i can still do the same but the difference is endurance.. 2 sets in and i can't hold it no more, gotta drop the weight

bigjay23
04-13-2017, 01:10 PM
For instance my body weight was 265 on cycle and now I'm 215 off
On cycle bench was 275 for 10
Off cycle 275 for 5 or 6
Also 50 lbs lighter

GrimR
04-15-2017, 10:15 AM
Yeah I lose some strength and size but also look leaner and during after/pct for me I just feel normal, workouts are just a bit harder to complete.

Doctor Doping
04-21-2017, 05:05 PM
Just curious guys who PCT and become natural again, size aside, how much strength do you guys hold onto?

Depends on the source that was taken in the cycle.

ilfirin
04-28-2017, 07:16 AM
I lose a little weight and fullness, but no strength. I've done 2 cycles now and both I've actually gotten some strength gains in pct. I'm sure as I get further from my genetic potential that will change though. Just don't let your training or diet slip during pct and I think you will be surprised how much you can keep.

littlefrank
05-06-2017, 02:23 PM
I hold onto a decent amount of strength. You're going to lose some. You don't have to lose size unless you're running tons of gear then you might. But I find gh and sarms while on pct and between cycles helps me a lot.

Titan19
06-16-2017, 08:32 PM
I lose some strength along with size after any pct, but I always end up stronger and bigger than I was before the cycle! That's how I look at it!

Keys