PDA

View Full Version : Carpe Diem Labs (SCAMMERS)

HardtoGain
04-13-2017, 05:33 PM
IFBB SUPPLIES. [email protected] This is Carpe diem labs aka Carpe diem pharmaceuticals blood work. The gear is trash and dosed less than 50% of what it really is. These guys are low life pieces of trash and have even threatened to murder customers and competing sponsors. It's not their fault Carpe diem labs is to stupid to brew a bottle of gear. Stay away from these scammers.

Thanks

BOP STAFF!

=============================

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these results are low.

Protocol was 1mL injection on Mon-Wed-Fri for a total dose of 900mg/week. Blood was drawn on Friday 4/7 and last pin was Wednesday 4/5. Draw was 48hours post pin.

I pinned a strong 900mg/week to be sure to get the full dose.
Results were Total Test: 1219.6
Free test: 42.7
Usually total test for me on this dose would yield about 5,000. My baseline total test when I was last off for 6 months was in the 600's,

Here are the results:
http://i.imgur.com/KJjm4mh.jpg

This is what the vials they sent me look like. Sorry about the crappy pic. I can take a better one if needed.
http://i.imgur.com/TX7p7bQ.jpg

SOME OF THE OTHER BLOODS POSTED ON THE TEST 400

JohnDoe bloods

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170212/1843f5ad7e2697d9bf94df67e09b19ca.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170212/a88b869b837bd15a095842c0be28e2aa.jpg

Jtip friend's bloods

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170212/deedb39557616c9afa77602a2dea2751.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170212/0dd4bf057adfcf3c771250c7ae3584a7.jpg

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the results. I will be getting tested soon. What I've been wondering, and it's possibly another conversation, is why we all got vials that look completely different than the ones they still sell. It's like we're not even testing the same product their selling. Either way I'm looking forward to getting tested. We'll see if they are as bad. I'm taking 600mg per week. So I'd imagine we're taking the same exact gear that my results will be lower. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 05:50 PM
By a rough calculation the results you have would be approximately 83mg per ml. Or about 250mg a week. Divided into 3 doses per wwek.

HardtoGain
04-13-2017, 05:51 PM
By a rough calculation the results you have would be approximately 83mg per ml. Or about 250mg a week. Divided into 3 doses per wwek.

Yes, I feel I may have wasted a couple weeks of "on cycle" hard training.

Pro chaos
04-13-2017, 06:14 PM
No fucking way. I don't buy it for one moment

Dont wanna be old
04-13-2017, 06:18 PM
I think you could get the same results with Pharma Test @250mgs .
Goodness Gracious Deja vu
DWBO

Xtreme4Life
04-13-2017, 06:22 PM
Holy shit. I recently tested at almost double that on 300mg per week (non BOP sponsor) with high estradiol....

HardtoGain
04-13-2017, 06:23 PM
No fucking way. I don't buy it for one moment

I am 100% telling the truth. I am sure the other results will be the same. I also have one vial left (still capped) if anyone is willing to test.

Sorry, I was hoping to come with good news today.

Dont wanna be old
04-13-2017, 06:27 PM
I am 100% telling the truth. I am sure the other results will be the same. I also have one vial left (still capped) if anyone is willing to test.

Sorry, I was hoping to come with good news today.
AnabolicNut is a trusted Vet .
If anyone doubts his word they will have to go thru me first .
Thats all I have to say on that subject.
Regards
DWBO

Bullrush
04-13-2017, 06:48 PM
And the truth comes out again, I hate say it, but IFBB should be showing great results especially after their whole fiasco. They promised bop members that solved their problems, but apparently NOT..

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bullrush
04-13-2017, 06:50 PM
Really makes to you wonder what the hell have they been doing this whole time fixing their issue.. they have lied to us time and time again. This is totally unacceptable as sponsor.

Bodybuilder220
04-13-2017, 06:57 PM
dang, well thats not what i wanted to see after order a good chunk of test... also it still hasn't gotten here after i was told it was sent out already on saturday.

Loaded
04-13-2017, 07:26 PM
Well holy shit batman what the fuck. Hey I hate to see you guys calling us liars. We aren't doing anything intentionally, let's see what other tests read cuz sometimes more often than you might think these test come back wrong , that's what I'm hoping for anyways. Damn

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 07:30 PM
So far we've only got one result back. There might be hope. Albeit very little.

reedcusa
04-13-2017, 07:31 PM
You would think after the last fiasco they would test ALL products before selling..smh

Pro chaos
04-13-2017, 07:47 PM
and the test before this one was at 5000 lol. you can't even make this shit up. even if it the scores are low remember the raws ALL come from china guys. sponsors beware......dont test lol. at this point i got to laugh this shit off. the score is what it is. lets see the others.

Bullrush
04-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Well holy shit batman what the fuck. Hey I hate to see you guys calling us liars. We aren't doing anything intentionally, let's see what other tests read cuz sometimes more often than you might think these test come back wrong , that's what I'm hoping for anyways. Damn
I mean honestly what do you want is think. You guys have had more chances to prove everyone wrong, and yet you still can't. I highly doubt the other test subjects are going to be any higher than Anabolic nut test scores, maybe slightly but not any significant amount to prove that these products are dosed properly..

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 07:49 PM
I'm having bloods taken tomorrow. I'm on IFBB CyP300 AND their T400 that was found to be dosed low, and I was told it was dosed at 200. So, I've supposedly been pinning 1G of Test E & C for 6 solid weeks now. Tomorrow is 48 hours after morning pin on Wednesday. Someone tell me what my numbers should be? My 1st blood test also, hopefully everything else is g2g. Im gonna guess I'm gonna be 1 pissed off Mutha Fucka.

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 07:49 PM
Oh, and that Vial you have looks nothing like the vials I have been getting. Dunno if that means fuck all?

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 07:55 PM
and the test before this one was at 5000 lol. you can't even make this shit up. even if it the scores are low remember the raws ALL come from china guys. sponsors beware......dont test lol. at this point i got to laugh this shit off. the score is what it is. lets see the others.

5000? Was that the 1 where dude was also doing EQ? So your EQ was Test also I think is what everyone was saying?

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 07:57 PM
Yeah. The vials. Why are the vials we all got different than the ones they're still selling. I've seen posts of new TD's. So it's obvious they're still selling. But none of the vials look like the ones we got. Which is confusing because I'd think as a sponsor you'd want to use the product that looks the same in every way in order to make your point. Also it's confusing if we all test lower than the dosages we're taking. Because then you'd have to ask if it's a different vial but still tests low.........where did the vials come from? There's just so much here. I don't know. But I'll wait til I get tested and get results. Unfortunately my schedule does not allow me to get tested this week. It'll be another week and a half before results are in.

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 08:17 PM
So I take it everyone has seen Pro Chaos post. Well that doesn't help. Just made yourself look guilty. You get one negative result and you decide to back out of BOP? Can't wait for the rest of the results?....

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 08:27 PM
They have resellers selling their stuff to, so lookout...

PAiN
04-13-2017, 08:31 PM
So I take it everyone has seen Pro Chaos post. Well that doesn't help. Just made yourself look guilty. You get one negative result and you decide to back out of BOP? Can't wait for the rest of the results?....

EXACTLY! I also just sent the message to cancel their board fees and wait for the rest of the bloods. Then they post we are going Private!!!! LMFAO yea right. You can't stand to see the real results of your products.

They have been removed from here! Don't fall for any of the lies! They had a chance to redeem themselves and blew it.

They also messaged me and said all the sponsors buy powders from the same place so all the gear here will Test like this. BULLSHIT!

KCMason35
04-13-2017, 08:33 PM
Its a damn shame because i was not only going to order from them i was going to put my friends on to them. Ill keep my faith in the other sponsors here that keep their word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 08:37 PM
EXACTLY! I also just sent the message to cancel their board fees and wait for the rest of the bloods. Then they post we are going Private!!!! LMFAO yea right. You can't stand to see the real results of your products.

They have been removed from here! Don't fall for any of the lies! They had a chance to redeem themselves and blew it.

They also messaged me and said all the sponsors buy powders from the same place so all the gear here will Test like this. BULLSHIT!
Well. We can run another log. And I'll take Atlas gear. And get blood work done. And if it comes back the same then he's right. But somehow I doubt that. Because before I went on IFBB gear I was in Atlas gear. I was taking 250mg twice a week for two weeks then 500 for a week. Then took a week off due to injury. Then got tested and it still came back at 1381. So I'm sure if I had stayed on longer those numbers would have gone up. But again. I haven't gotten tested yet. So we'll see. I just think it's crazy that he'd opt out so quick. It's as if he already knew what was coming.

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Let me clear that up. I was taking 250mg a week split into two pins per week for 2 weeks. Then 500mg for a week. At the same time that I upped my dosage I started taking Tren Ace. But that turned into me injuring my rotator. So I stopped everything. A week went by and I got tested and it came back 1381.

dynalow2016
04-13-2017, 08:49 PM

Can't stand as I don't blame them. Only one test has came in and everyone has their mind made up. At least wait for the next one to post. Thought that was the point of having multiple testers. I'm sorry but I'm not going off one test. Could've been a bad test or maybe other circumstances that could be a factor. This tester could process the test differently. I hear people gaining a lot off just a test cycle. I've ran it at a gram and not gain anything. Even if it were bunk then I still should have seen something at a gram week.

PAiN
04-13-2017, 08:51 PM
Can't stand as I don't blame them. Only one test has came in and everyone has their mind made up. At least wait for the next one to post. Thought that was the point of having multiple testers. I'm sorry but I'm not going off one test. Could've been a bad test or maybe other circumstances that could be a factor. This tester could process the test differently. I hear people gaining a lot off just a test cycle. I've ran it at a gram and not gain anything. Even if it were bunk then I still should have seen something at a gram week.

One test? Did you see the 3 other tests posted last month? One by a staff member?

Then after they see the results they say we are going private. That's bullshit bro.

Bodybuilder220
04-13-2017, 08:55 PM
Can someone please look into an order for me? I still haven't received it, it wasn't exactly a small one. PM me?

turbolnd
04-13-2017, 08:57 PM

I agree. But just as we shouldn't go off one test. Pro Chaos shouldn't leave off of one test. If he were confident he should continue and just wait for the results and laugh at all who doubted. Instead he's running. But from what?

Montoya1
04-13-2017, 09:19 PM
Well damn! I I placed a good order of test and other gear last Thursday and was sent out friday but still haven't arrived. I'll guess will see what vials look like when they come in.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bodybuilder220
04-13-2017, 09:30 PM
i placed one last week too and was told it was sent and i still haven't gotten anything. Which is weird because its usually here by now

Papigordohua
04-13-2017, 09:32 PM
God bless

Montoya1
04-13-2017, 09:35 PM
i placed one last week too and was told it was sent and i still haven't gotten anything. Which is weird because its usually here by now
I'm with you brotha! Smh

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bodybuilder220
04-13-2017, 09:37 PM
im going to go out on a limb and say im probably not going to see that order.. which fucks me quite a bit

dynalow2016
04-13-2017, 09:37 PM
I agree. But just as we shouldn't go off one test. Pro Chaos shouldn't leave off of one test. If he were confident he should continue and just wait for the results and laugh at all who doubted. Instead he's running. But from what?

I totally agree with that. Sometimes I get to the point where I say fuck it regardless of whether I'm right or not. Tren really helps me get to that point, lol[emoji1303]

dynalow2016
04-13-2017, 09:39 PM
One test? Did you see the 3 other tests posted last month? One by a staff member?

Then after they see the results they say we are going private. That's bullshit bro.

Didn't see any test posted until this one[emoji847]

PAiN
04-13-2017, 09:46 PM
Didn't see any test posted until this one[emoji847]

I added a couple to the first post in this thread.

After the first round of bad tests we went to bat for them and gave them a second chance. So don't think this was the first. I was as well as many others were rooting for them.

They also said mass spec testing was going to be done by the end of March. Which they never did. By them saying to me in PM that every sponsor would test like this is PROOF they did NO mass spec testing and had no doubts this was going to be the outcome. If they did the mass spec they would then be able to adjust for the purity of the raws and make a proper dosed product which is what other sponsors do and the reason their blood work comes back properly dosed. Just another lie after we stood by them and they repay us like this. SMH!

Radman69
04-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Im sorry it turned out this way for you AnabolicNut....thanks for your......sacrifice....shit sucks to waste a few weeks of a cycle to see this shit! Mad Respect bro!

cajun504
04-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Well my test was over 5000 on 600mg cyp , 400 mast E, and 600 eq. Shits all over the fucking place

dynalow2016
04-13-2017, 09:56 PM
I added a couple to the first post in this thread.

After the first round of bad tests we went to bat for them and gave them a second chance. So don't think this was the first. I was as well as many others were rooting for them.

They also said mass spec testing was going to be done by the end of March. Which they never did. By them saying to me in PM that every sponsor would test like this is PROOF they did NO mass spec testing and had no doubts this was going to be the outcome. If they did the mass spec they would then be able to adjust for the purity of the raws and make a proper dosed product which is what other sponsors do and the reason their blood work comes back properly dosed. Just another lie after we stood by them and they repay us like this. SMH!

Oh yeah, I'd seen all that. Sorry, thought you were talking bout after that and getting the guys to test the new gear. Idk, I'm just here to find good sources for gear, advice and to throw in my 2 cents from time to time. Plenty of good sponsors here.

Fancycat69
04-13-2017, 09:57 PM
Hmm this will be interesting once all of the tests come in. Regardless I don't think bad mouthing BOP is the answer. They're giving you another chance

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 10:08 PM
Well my test was over 5000 on 600mg cyp , 400 mast E, and 600 eq. Shits all over the fucking place

Yeah, they where saying your EQ had to be Test. I remember when you posted it up. Cause I had said I was basically on same Gear. I hope mine come back good as well, but if not then I'll throw it away or save it for a cruze that I'll never do. Lmao

Papigordohua
04-13-2017, 10:10 PM
It sucks too, I did my first 5weeks on their gear. Didn't notice much change and the first round of bad testing came up. Luckily I switched to robo and have seen the gains I've been waiting to see. It's terrible when you trust somebody and they backstab the family

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 10:14 PM
I haven't gained shit. I'm blaming it on Diet. I am a shit ton more Vascular from the EQ thou (different sponsor). And have gotten a lot leaner. 1G a week should be the other way around, but my diet don't ensure it. And I've heard Test can help on Cutting as well. Something is working, and I'm thinking it's the EQ. Couple days and I'll know for dann sure thou.

KCMason35
04-13-2017, 10:15 PM
I haven't gained shit. I'm blaming it on Diet. I am a shit ton more Vascular from the EQ thou (different sponsor). And have gotten a lot leaner. 1G a week should be the other way around, but my diet don't ensure it. And I've heard Test can help on Cutting as well. Something is working, and I'm thinking it's the EQ. Couple days and I'll know for dann sure thou.

How much eq are you running

Gaynz37
04-13-2017, 10:17 PM
How much eq are you running

600 a week. Different Sponsor from another Forum.

badgalaxie
04-13-2017, 11:13 PM
Well I should have my test back by next week. I'll post up here when I get it. It's with the test product. I do have to say I have had bloods done here with other sponsors and had really high number. Last time was 600 of prop a week and was like 5500 and 2200 free. I felt kick ass on that. Might go back. Lol

elmo33
04-13-2017, 11:47 PM
guys, do you really think someone selling gear this cheap its going to be of high, consistent quality? think about it guys. if its half price everyone else, its not because they have the inside scoop on raws and get them at half price. the raws market doesn't vary but maybe 20percent from top of the line to shit raws. but if u put 50mg in a 250mg vials and make 500 vials instead of 100 vials with same amount of powder.....well yeah, u can sell it cheap as hell.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT MOST LIKELY IS!!!

Zoneboss
04-14-2017, 12:34 AM
Proud of the brothers that take the time and use their body's as test subjects on things like this. This is what a Brotherhood is about taking up for each other and what he love.

sledgehammer
04-14-2017, 08:26 AM
Yes its disappointing that this happened but there is a upside to all this. Look at how BOP as a community looks out for each other. How professional this has been handled by BOP STAFF/MODS. Can you imagine a source like this being aloud to continue being a sponsor? Well that's how it is on the majority of other boards. Be grateful that not only your hard earned money isn't lost going foward but think of all that time that could of been wasted, training/eating on sub par gear. That would be so upsetting. Thank you BOP for having each others back.

stephen220
04-14-2017, 09:20 AM
I hate to see it go like this but again bop staff has handled this really well. Anabolicnut I'm sorry that you lost the time on that test that you can't get back its shitty of a sponcor to do this knowing it. Elmo your right with the cheap gear I have never used their gear only gh and pharma Orals. I hope people know sometimes paying a little more for great quality gear and a peace of mind is worth it. I'm glad we have gotten rid of this sponcor low dosed gear is unacceptable if your not going to do it right don't sell anything at all.

Fancycat69
04-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Yes its disappointing that this happened but there is a upside to all this. Look at how BOP as a community looks out for each other. How professional this has been handled by BOP STAFF/MODS. Can you imagine a source like this being aloud to continue being a sponsor? Well that's how it is on the majority of other boards. Be grateful that not only your hard earned money isn't lost going foward but think of all that time that could of been wasted, training/eating on sub par gear. That would be so upsetting. Thank you BOP for having each others back.

I agree with this for sure. But I'm wondering, how did they become a sponser in the first place? Did they used to sell quality products and then all of the sudden start low dosing or did they always have low dosed products and we just figured it out now?

Regardless I agree with your overall point, BOP has handled this professionally

cajun504
04-14-2017, 01:04 PM
I agree with this for sure. But I'm wondering, how did they become a sponser in the first place? Did they used to sell quality products and then all of the sudden start low dosing or did they always have low dosed products and we just figured it out now?

like I mentioned earlier, I was running 600 mg cyp, 400 mast E, and 600 eq, my test was through the roof at 5200. I had some gains at that number but that's not what I signed up for. I'm just gonna assume most of their products were test or were low doses with added test. Not many of us guys are running test only so with numbers and gains like mine who is gonna complain. This is the game we play folks, luckily we have this community which eventually figures this shit out

jump2man3
04-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Like anything else man quality for short burst strum up business then allow quality to dump and make profit it's the way it works

Rick451
04-14-2017, 02:39 PM
Thanks for posting results. I am sittting on 20 bottles of their test . I will be trashing.

Rick451
04-14-2017, 02:47 PM
I agree with you Elmo33

Turbo306
04-14-2017, 03:27 PM
guys, do you really think someone selling gear this cheap its going to be of high, consistent quality? think about it guys. if its half price everyone else, its not because they have the inside scoop on raws and get them at half price. the raws market doesn't vary but maybe 20percent from top of the line to shit raws. but if u put 50mg in a 250mg vials and make 500 vials instead of 100 vials with same amount of powder.....well yeah, u can sell it cheap as hell.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT MOST LIKELY IS!!!

I think you need to quit sugar coating things and tell us how you really feel :)

cajun504
04-14-2017, 03:48 PM
Thanks for posting results. I am sittting on 20 bottles of their test . I will be trashing.

If it's cyp maybe take it and get tested, I think the cyp may be salvageable. I'm on a trt dose now and plan to get bloods in two weeks so I should know then.

cajun504
04-14-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm having bloods taken tomorrow. I'm on IFBB CyP300 AND their T400 that was found to be dosed low, and I was told it was dosed at 200. So, I've supposedly been pinning 1G of Test E & C for 6 solid weeks now. Tomorrow is 48 hours after morning pin on Wednesday. Someone tell me what my numbers should be? My 1st blood test also, hopefully everything else is g2g. Im gonna guess I'm gonna be 1 pissed off Mutha Fucka.

How much of each? If I'm on just cyp at 300mg a week my numbers are usually around 1650

cajun504
04-14-2017, 05:11 PM
im going to go out on a limb and say im probably not going to see that order.. which fucks me quite a bit
Yep, that's how the shit seems to go in this game, some go out with as much as they can grab

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up bro.

T-Bagger
04-14-2017, 05:25 PM
On one hand I'm bummed this source is gone, but I'm glad PAiN & Co. take care of business around here.

PAiN
04-14-2017, 05:28 PM

Yes they did sell quality products and did for about 6 months. We had bloods by VET's then to prove it just like this time we proved it low. Bad bloods mixed with the lies we had to pull the plug. Everyone who has info on these guys hang onto it in case they try to come back.

cajun504
04-14-2017, 05:35 PM
5000? Was that the 1 where dude was also doing EQ? So your EQ was Test also I think is what everyone was saying?
Yea no fucking way my test was that high on 600 mg of cyp a week

joko123
04-14-2017, 05:51 PM
That's too bad I really thought maybe they just some bad raws but I guess that isn't the case.. I honestly thought their test was overdosed at one point the PIP I was getting was crazy for just 300mg/ml

Gaynz37
04-14-2017, 06:23 PM
How much of each? If I'm on just cyp at 300mg a week my numbers are usually around 1650

The 300 and suspected 400. I got an email from a rep saying the 400 Was dosed at 200. So I'm slamming 1000 a week. Done bloods this morning. Will post soon as I get results.

turbolnd
04-14-2017, 06:28 PM
Just imagine. I was on Atlas Test Cyp before this whole deal. And I tested st 1381. But I was considering taking the IFBB at cruise dose of 250mg per week split into 2 doses. So I essentially would have been taking 83mg a week. Wtf? Lol. Might as well take one of those Test boosters from GNC.

BigRick
04-14-2017, 07:47 PM
If it's cyp maybe take it and get tested, I think the cyp may be salvageable. I'm on a trt dose now and plan to get bloods in two weeks so I should know then.

I agree! Not sure about all this bs with the test e. The bottles looked different from anything i ever got. But i been running test cyp300 for months and me and my peeps all have great results. Its carpediem logo. Clear film. My 3 week bloods over 5000.

PeytonManning
04-14-2017, 10:37 PM
I knew they were full of shit when the only offer for past garbage product was "15% off" our next order. That's comical. Any legit source would have tried to make things right. Clearly a scam artist. I got a bunch of that bullshit test laying around. Just took it as a loss.

PeytonManning
04-14-2017, 10:38 PM
I also didn't get the proper pump you should from their drol considering its supposed to be 100mg.

JohnDoe
04-14-2017, 10:51 PM
I also didn't get the proper pump you should from their drol considering its supposed to be 100mg.

I had a member contact me about gyno starting to flare up because AI he was using wasn't doing anything apparently. Take that for what it is.

JohnDoe
04-14-2017, 10:52 PM
I agree! Not sure about all this bs with the test e. The bottles looked different from anything i ever got. But i been running test cyp300 for months and me and my peeps all have great results. Its carpediem logo. Clear film. My 3 week bloods over 5000.

What dose were you on and injection frequency?

What other IFBB gear were you running concurrently with their test cyp?

GSO oil (old IFBB gear that was actually good) or new MCT oil?

cajun504
04-14-2017, 11:02 PM

whats your dose of cyp at 5000? Asking because mine was 600 mgs and I read over 5200, no doubt my other compounds contained some form of test.

cajun504
04-14-2017, 11:04 PM
I had a member contact me about gyno starting to flare up because AI he was using wasn't doing anything apparently. Take that for what it is.
The arimidex I got from them in December is gtg

JohnDoe
04-14-2017, 11:05 PM

I believe this member was using Aromasin.

cajun504
04-14-2017, 11:11 PM
I believe this member was using Aromasin.

Cool, not sticking up for them just don't want people to toss their arimidex. I'm holding on to some sus 300 and primo and that's probably gonna get tossed if I don't get good feedback. I know you lab maxed it but it could be low with a shit load of test, especially at the price they sold it.

JohnDoe
04-14-2017, 11:13 PM
Cool, not sticking up for them just don't want people to toss their arimidex. I'm holding on to some sus 300 and primo and that's probably gonna get tossed if I don't get good feedback. I know you lab maxed it but it could be low with a shit load of test, especially at the price they sold it.
It's all good homie.
I'm still using their HCG and HGH because both of them are legit. Been on those for months. If IFBB stopped selling oils I think they'd have been fine. Lol

dynalow2016
04-14-2017, 11:15 PM

I'm currently on their adex .5 and caber .33 eod. Running their Tbol at 40ed, everything else from another lab. Test e 500, npp 420ew and tren e 600ew all split in 3 pins a week. Have tender nips but not too bad. Not quite 4 weeks in yet.

JohnDoe
04-14-2017, 11:15 PM
I did indeed labmax their Primo and it tested positive (had to use 2-3 drops to get a positive vs 1 drop as directions recommend).

Jtip's wife was running IFBB Primo for a very short period of time and had to hop off - she got blood work done and her T levels were clearly spiked way high compared to her natty levels. There was most certainly Test (probably Test Prop) in her Primo.

cajun504
04-14-2017, 11:16 PM
I'm using the hgh too , no doubt that's good but that came from another supplier. I'm just worried about my oils, primo, sus, and I forgot deca and winny. Shit blows.

reedcusa
04-17-2017, 05:38 PM
For what it's worth, just got my HGH, hcg and aromisin which I ordered before these last results. Didn't realize I was out of aromisin so went with who's had the fastest delivery and they came through. Really don't know what's going on but it sucks, they were my goto source.

cajun504
04-18-2017, 01:53 AM
I did indeed labmax their Primo and it tested positive (had to use 2-3 drops to get a positive vs 1 drop as directions recommend).

Jtip's wife was running IFBB Primo for a very short period of time and had to hop off - she got blood work done and her T levels were clearly spiked way high compared to her natty levels. There was most certainly Test (probably Test Prop) in her Primo.

Fucking wonderful. Should have known at $30 a fucking bottle

Herc
04-18-2017, 02:43 AM
I had made a small order from IFBB. Some Test No Ester and some test E. I have only tried the No Ester and felt absolutely nothing from it (used it for a couple weeks). It did have some bite to it, and I normally get no soreness from TNE. I'm just throwing it all in the trash.

Vjoem83
04-18-2017, 04:26 AM
All I can say is god damn was literally about to make a order till I seen this

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

badgalaxie
04-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Still have not received my lab results. Tomorrow will be 7 days. Don't know what's taking so long.

turbolnd
04-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to the rest of the tests. Just wondering. I mean it's kind of null point since IFBB is no longer on this board. But still interested in everyone's results. I can't go until this next coming Monday. Then it'll be about 4 days til results get back. So won't be until the following Thursday or so.

HardtoGain
04-18-2017, 09:48 PM
Still have not received my lab results. Tomorrow will be 7 days. Don't know what's taking so long.

They are still searching for the testosterone :)

I think they list the turn around time (TAT) as 7 business days.

You can log into your account and see if the results are there. Sometimes the Email notification is a day or two behind.

turbolnd
04-18-2017, 09:56 PM

You can log into your account and see if the results are there. Sometimes the Email notification is a day or two behind.
Lmfao! Maybe if the break the blood down enough they'll find trace amounts of Test.

fitraver
04-18-2017, 10:11 PM

Their customer service is good at telling you wtf is taking so long too. One time they ran out of a certain supply needed to get the results. Took me like 3 weeks I was so mad lol

Bullrush
04-18-2017, 11:40 PM
I just threw away 2 primos ams 2 mast e I had.. I don't trust that there is what is supposes to be in the vial. GARABGE IFBB PRODUCTS..

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

fitraver
04-19-2017, 12:04 AM
I just threw away 2 primos ams 2 mast e I had.. I don't trust that there is what is supposes to be in the vial. GARABGE IFBB PRODUCTS..

Hey bro. It was most likely just all test. You coulda just ran a gram a week of it all mixed and been on a trt dose [emoji23][emoji23]

Bullrush
04-19-2017, 12:34 AM
Hey bro. It was most likely just all test. You coulda just ran a gram a week of it all mixed and been on a trt dose [emoji23][emoji23]
Not even worth it. Lol..

fitraver
04-19-2017, 12:45 AM
Not even worth it. Lol..

Not at all. Was a total joke lol

Bullrush
04-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Fortunately I never use there gear or tabs , just the high and pharma tabs they had. But I did get some gear for friends , now I feel like I big jerk that they didn't get what they paid for.

TheMack
04-19-2017, 12:57 AM

Thank you for looking out for us Pain. That's what makes this board great. You don't tolerate this kind of crap.

TheMack
04-19-2017, 01:11 AM

The raws all come from China? What kind of excuse is this? We have some incredible sponsors here with some really potent products made from those "raws from China."

turbolnd
04-19-2017, 01:24 AM
I will say that this whole ordeal has highlighted how important blood work is. It's nice to get clear bottles. Be lured by elaborate labels. But bottom line is you take it. Get blood work done. Then it is what they say it is. If only there were ways to test the other common compounds. I.E. NPP, Tren, EQ. ETC.

Gain Train
04-19-2017, 01:46 AM
I can vouch for the orals they were selling... atleast the Eminence Labs orals... I had got mine tested through ecstasydata.org awhile back... T3, Anavar, Winny, Proviron... T3 was TiROMEL by ABDIBRAHIM, Var by Eminence Labs checked out... Bayer Proviron and Winny from Eminence Labs also checked out... the dosage was actually off by 2-3 mgs per tab on each product but I still say that's a pass so if you have some orals don't be too disappointed...

oils I ran were just lab maxed and all checked out... atleast on my first order and then I started having issues I think it went to shit because my body stopped progressing how I wanted it during the last bit of my contest prep... I switched back to homebrew gear but by that point I was already behind and it showed

Gain Train
04-19-2017, 01:48 AM
I will say that this whole ordeal has highlighted how important blood work is. It's nice to get clear bottles. Be lured by elaborate labels. But bottom line is you take it. Get blood work done. Then it is what they say it is. If only there were ways to test the other common compounds. I.E. NPP, Tren, EQ. ETC.

send it off to get tested... it's about $100-$150 to do so

ben#22
04-19-2017, 02:22 AM
Did anyone ever get bloods drawn using xxxxxxxxxx. gear? I suspect it was under dosed as well...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

sledgehammer
04-19-2017, 08:44 AM

You could make the choice to run HG testosterone, like Bayer Testovirons. Its really not that much more and worth the peace of mind. As far as other AAS, there is a source here that has HPLC there final products(Geno). Hopefully this will become the norm eventually among other sources.

turbolnd
04-19-2017, 11:08 AM
You could make the choice to run HG testosterone, like Bayer Testovirons. Its really not that much more and worth the peace of mind. As far as other AAS, there is a source here that has HPLC there final products(Geno). Hopefully this will become the norm eventually among other sources.
Hey brother. What does HPLC mean? I don't really get what you're saying in the 2nd part of that message. And HG Test? Who carries it?

badgalaxie
04-19-2017, 04:41 PM
Ok got results back. Was running 600ew. Monday and Thursday. Bloods were taken 41 hours after last injection. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170419/051d5c7f5651ff5d44e6761148abe352.jpg

turbolnd
04-19-2017, 05:00 PM
Ok got results back. Was running 600 on Monday and Thursday. Bloods were taken 41 hours after last injection. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170419/051d5c7f5651ff5d44e6761148abe352.jpg

That looks spot on. Very interesting.

badgalaxie
04-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Let me make sure I'm clear. 600ew. 300 on Monday-Thursday.

turbolnd
04-19-2017, 05:11 PM
Yeah bro. 3165 is where it should be for 600mg per week.

badgalaxie
04-19-2017, 05:18 PM
Yeah bro. 3165 is where it should be for 600mg per week.

Just wanted no misunderstanding. I thought it was a good #

turbolnd
04-19-2017, 05:28 PM
Yeah. Just makes it interesting since the 1st test came back at 1200 at 900mg per week. Be real interesting when the rest of and my results come in.

JohnDoe
04-19-2017, 05:36 PM
Ok got results back. Was running 600ew. Monday and Thursday. Bloods were taken 41 hours after last injection. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170419/051d5c7f5651ff5d44e6761148abe352.jpg

Shit bro...somehow all of the testosterone ended up in your bottle.....

HardtoGain
04-19-2017, 05:36 PM

Now I am really confused. Was this on the bottles with the white tops

badgalaxie
04-19-2017, 05:45 PM
Now I am really confused. Was this on the bottles with the white tops

Yes it was just like the on pictured in this thread. The new white

badgalaxie
04-19-2017, 05:48 PM
They sent us three bottles or at least they did me. I only used one put the others back once I saw earlier results I might bring them back out. Lol

HardtoGain
04-19-2017, 05:51 PM
They sent us three bottles or at least they did me. I only used one put the others back once I saw earlier results I might bring them back out. Lol

I got 3 bottles as well. I finished two and have one left. I am PMing a few people that may know where to get chemistry run on them. If that is possible I will pay to have it run. I am also thinking about getting another blood test run. I started pinning different gear the day I saw the results (exact same protocol) and would like to see where the numbers are now.

turbolnd
04-20-2017, 11:23 AM
So I have still been pinning my 600mg per week. I pinned Monday and just this morning. I'll be getting tested this coming Monday.

EJR
04-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Hey brother. What does HPLC mean? I don't really get what you're saying in the 2nd part of that message. And HG Test? Who carries it?

High pressure liquid chromatography. By HG, I assume he means human grade.

turbolnd
04-20-2017, 09:22 PM
Yeah. Well then I'd be paying hundreds to always make I'm taking what the label says I'm taking. Bottom line is we should be able to trust the sources here. I think we can. But I guess it's just too easy to bullshit their products. If I had the money I'd test everything before I take anything. This way I know exactly what I'm taking. And the actual dosage level. This is also why I've considered learning to brew. But that seems like a whole other venture.

KCMason35
04-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Yeah. Well then I'd be paying hundreds to always make I'm taking what the label says I'm taking. Bottom line is we should be able to trust the sources here. I think we can. But I guess it's just too easy to bullshit their products. If I had the money I'd test everything before I take anything. This way I know exactly what I'm taking. And the actual dosage level. This is also why I've considered learning to brew. But that seems like a whole other venture.

Home brew isnt as expensive as youd think especially if you can sell your extra shit.

turbolnd
04-20-2017, 09:26 PM
I've looked it up. But I guess I feel like the exact method and how to make sure you're making bacteria free quality gear sounds like there's more to it than some of the sites I've read. It seems over simplified. In my trade a lot of what I do requires experience. It always looks easy. Until you run into something that doesn't make sense. Then you're stuck. And a guy who's been doing it for a long time walks over and does it in 2 seconds. But maybe it is that easy.

turbolnd
04-20-2017, 09:27 PM
I'd love to learn. And make my own blends. Etc.

korsaire
04-20-2017, 09:43 PM
I'd love to learn. And make my own blends. Etc.

seriously its not that hard but if your raw is not good you end up with underdose not much different that if you buy it allready made in the first place
look at this post it will help you with what you need to begin https://brotherhoodofpain.com/home-brew-chemistry/29363-homebrewing-oil-injection-steroid-powder-equipments-machines-accessories.html

kawa636
04-20-2017, 11:37 PM

Ahhhh damn brother,im sorry for ur hard earned money being throwin down the drain...iF i can help in anyway let me kno i cant replace 20 of ur bottles but im sure i can help a brother out

Gain Train
04-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Shit bro...somehow all of the testosterone ended up in your bottle.....
lmao

dynalow2016
04-21-2017, 03:11 AM
seriously its not that hard but if your raw is not good you end up with underdose not much different that if you buy it allready made in the first place
look at this post it will help you with what you need to begin https://brotherhoodofpain.com/home-brew-chemistry/29363-homebrewing-oil-injection-steroid-powder-equipments-machines-accessories.html

I'd looked into home brewing and it sounds easy and so much cheaper. My concern is having to order the raws from over seas and not cleaning customs. Think that would look worse than a few vials of oil. That's kinda been my hand up. Would love to make my own test and tren though.

sledgehammer
04-22-2017, 06:21 AM

Hey sorry took so long get back. My Point was if u get Human Grade testosterone then u don't have to worry about it being underdosed. We have couple sources here that have them. With doing HPLC, that's up to the source to do, not u. Like I said, Geno has already done it. Its up to other sources to get with the times and start doing this on there own.

turbolnd
04-22-2017, 12:30 PM
Hey sorry took so long get back. My Point was if u get Human Grade testosterone then u don't have to worry about it being underdosed. We have couple sources here that have them. With doing HPLC, that's up to the source to do, not u. Like I said, Geno has already done it. Its up to other sources to get with the times and start doing this on there own.
Thanks brother. Just one question. And yes I'm being lazy.......kind of. I could look through every list for every sponsor here. Or do you know which sources here carry HG Test?

sledgehammer
04-23-2017, 01:28 AM
Thanks brother. Just one question. And yes I'm being lazy.......kind of. I could look through every list for every sponsor here. Or do you know which sources here carry HG Test?

Yeah, the new one DopingDoctor has the Bayer(like Bayer asprin) Testovirons Test E Amps, Aburaihan Iran Test E Amps, couple more like Galenka.
Geno has the Aburaihan Iran Test E Amps. I know I'm missing a couple of other sources. If u like Sustanon a lot of sources carry Organon OBS/Pharmatec Sustanon 250mg amps.

I used to get the Bayer/Schering Testovirons for years. Very good test and the amps are filled with 20% extra.

Edit: Wanted to add Naps has quite a few HG test brands to choose from as well.

Rick451
04-23-2017, 05:15 AM
Ahhhh damn brother,im sorry for ur hard earned money being throwin down the drain...iF i can help in anyway let me kno i cant replace 20 of ur bottles but im sure i can help a brother out

Thanks bro, very kind of you. All is well if that's the worst that happens in life I am way ahead. We all know the risk. The fact you even took the time to care is cool.

kawa636
04-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Thanks bro, very kind of you. All is well if that's the worst that happens in life I am way ahead. We all know the risk. The fact you even took the time to care is cool.

Here at the hood we always look out for eachother..its wat brothers do.

turbolnd
04-24-2017, 01:22 PM
So it is done. Last pin was Thursday morning of the IFBB Test E300. Yeah I waited about a day longer than what was originally in the protocol. But that's just how it worked out schedule wise. So I got blood drawn this a.m. Should have results in 24 to 48 hours. Just did free and total test. That's all I really need to know right now. So we'll see. But either way today I plan on discontinuing their Test E300. Don't actually know what my plan is. I really need to cut some fat. I need to run a cutting cycle. Just haven't decided which compounds at diet yet. Anyway. I'll update as soon as I get bloods back.

fitraver
04-24-2017, 01:35 PM
So it is done. Last pin was Thursday morning of the IFBB Test E300. Yeah I waited about a day longer than what was originally in the protocol. But that's just how it worked out schedule wise. So I got blood drawn this a.m. Should have results in 24 to 48 hours. Just did free and total test. That's all I really need to know right now. So we'll see. But either way today I plan on discontinuing their Test E300. Don't actually know what my plan is. I really need to cut some fat. I need to run a cutting cycle. Just haven't decided which compounds at diet yet. Anyway. I'll update as soon as I get bloods back.

Did you make sure to get the uncapped one? If so, those results will usually take 5 days and can be up to a week or more. Unless you have some hookup.

turbolnd
04-24-2017, 01:41 PM
Did you make sure to get the uncapped one? If so, those results will usually take 5 days and can be up to a week or more. Unless you have some hookup.
Yes. I go to AnyLabTestNow. You walk in. Tell them what test you want. No script. No Dr. Just pay 79.00 and they draw blood. They email you the results in 24 to 48 hours. They don't have a "capped" version. They just give you whatever the results are.

fitraver
04-24-2017, 01:46 PM
Yes. I go to AnyLabTestNow. You walk in. Tell them what test you want. No script. No Dr. Just pay 79.00 and they draw blood. They email you the results in 24 to 48 hours. They don't have a "capped" version. They just give you whatever the results are.

Damn I am going to need to keep that in mind. That TA is super fast for uncapped. I usually weight about a full week (5 business days) for privatemdlabs/labcorp ... but I'm also getting a full panel plus e2 for basically the same price so guess that helps the wait.

turbolnd
04-24-2017, 01:50 PM
Yeah. It's definitely more expensive. And they do have full panels. But they're like 300 bux. But in this case I went with them because I honestly just don't feel IFBB gear is working. So I just wanted to get tested so I can move on from this whole ordeal. But yeah. If you need results quick. And don't need a full on panel. AnyLabTestNow works.

KCMason35
04-24-2017, 02:14 PM

I was so stoked on this until i saw the nearest one was in lake havasu AZ [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

turbolnd
04-24-2017, 02:14 PM
I was so stoked on this until i saw the nearest one was in lake havasu AZ [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Damn. That sux bro.

KCMason35
04-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Damn. That sux bro.

Welp time to go drink everclear smoothies and drive a boat around while i wait for my bloods

Papigordohua
04-25-2017, 12:37 AM
ordered test and eq for my friend, and was giving cialis instead?!?!

kawa636
04-25-2017, 11:30 AM

thats awesome bro thx for this info.theres one not too far from me.ill be going there next,instead of my dr.

turbolnd
04-26-2017, 11:06 PM
So here's my results. Now I'm really confused. I got great results. Goes to show you that "feeling good or bad" isn't a good way to rate gear. I honestly thought I was gonna test low. I just didn't have energy. Felt out of sorts. But then again it could have a myriad of other factors. I have a very laborious job. I'm in the heat from 8 to 6 or sometimes 7. Anyway here are the results. I'll just say that even though this test was good. And there has been one other good result and one bad. This whole thing is just stressful. IFBB still put themselves in a bad position. And as soon as the one result came in they peaced out in 2 seconds. Just not a good look. So I still discontinued their gear. Got back on Atlas. And soon gonna try switch to The Dictator. But this again emphasizes the importance of blood work. Constant blood work. Make no assumptions. Thanks to all involved. And thanks to JohnDoe for the info. This forum has taught me immensely. Moving on brothers. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170426/2a269fac679f9b5c7b1ee0dbcc343c2b.jpg

JohnDoe
04-26-2017, 11:42 PM
See, now only if IFBB had stuck around instead of trying to dip out soon as the 1st result came back low - maybe they'd still be here. Who knows. Still doesn't explain the first bad blood test on the "new batch".

Oh well.

fitraver
04-26-2017, 11:50 PM
See, now only if IFBB had stuck around instead of trying to dip out soon as the 1st result came back low - maybe they'd still be here. Who knows. Still doesn't explain the first bad blood test on the "new batch".

Oh well.

They got their jugs mixed up and rebottled ANs with the wrong stuff ;)

turbolnd
04-26-2017, 11:50 PM

Oh well.
Agreed brother. It's one of those things where it was too much drama and shadyness. Not enough time in the day now space in my brain to have to decipher whether or not something I'm taking is working. Whether it's correctly dosed. Etc. It was still a good experience. I leaned a lot. And I'm better for it. Looking forward to ordering from The Dictator. Friend of mine and I are gonna blast together. So gonna order up. He's running GH. So it'll be good times.

turbolnd
04-26-2017, 11:52 PM
By the way........where are the rest of the results? Also, I'll say again, the bottles we got were completely different. So it still looks odd that what we were taking was something that looked nothing like what they sell. I would think you want consistency in your products. From looks to efficacy.

JohnDoe
04-27-2017, 12:08 AM
I don't think DocGreen will be getting bloods done - he messaged me and I told him not to waste the money if he doesn't want to (at this point who the fuck cares anymore).

Appreciate you guys getting bloods done though.

JohnDoe
04-27-2017, 12:09 AM
Oh and I haven't heard anything from Coalminer yet

MrHowie
05-06-2017, 02:13 PM
So what's the verdict on these guys? I still have messages from their reps talking shit to me when I vaguely said something bad about them even though I have a shit load of their sust, tren e and ace. I stopped ordering from them because of their reps more so then how I thought the quality was...

MrHowie
05-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Home brew isnt as expensive as youd think especially if you can sell your extra shit.

About 8 years ago or so I use to brew my own but my wife at the time was a bio chemist major and would help out lol. It's actually rather cheap and if you have time on your hand a very fun and rewarding hobby. I stopped because we got divorced and naps always come through with finished gear anyway

Jackal 1020
05-08-2017, 07:59 PM
I'm new here. But can anyone tell me what lab I can go to w/o a doctors order and what labs to ask for. I'm running 750 mg. Test 350 ( sustanon) toraxx blend with test e. And 700mg. Eq. Toraxx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

fitraver
05-08-2017, 08:04 PM
I'm new here. But can anyone tell me what lab I can go to w/o a doctors order and what labs to ask for. I'm running 750 mg. Test 350 ( sustanon) toraxx blend with test e. And 700mg. Eq. Toraxx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Use privatemdlabs.com

Get this one cuz you will want your test uncapped

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170508/ec4030249089729810dc18db91d1463a.png

Coupon code for 15% off: J834HTR

Zxc4200
05-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Hey Guys, for my reference, where should total test and free test be at on say 1 gram of test prop or e a week? I have used IFBB before and want to go back and look at the tests.