PDA

View Full Version : Mast dosing

Dago357
04-14-2017, 03:14 PM
How much mast do you guys use and how much does it take for you to see results ? I'm on cut stack jugs right now 75/75/75 tpp tren ace mast prop. Feeling pretty good but thinking about adding more mast to the combo like mast-e

mike312
04-14-2017, 03:23 PM
75/75/75 is good start Eod...Go with what your body is telling you...if first time on tren and Mast maybe up to 100 EOD tops...just my opinion every ones body is different.. If experienced and have a few cycles under your belt ive run Mast 600 or higher weekly....What are your stats...Mast is a great compound but BF % is key also

Anzel
04-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Wait your on mast prop and you want to add mast e? That doesn't really make sense.
If you want more mast add more mast prop. Otherwise your sitting around waiting for mast e to build up.
A good stack dosage for what you are doing is....

Tren 600
Mast 600
Test 600

That should be good for anyone.

What are you not happy about...fatloss? Muscle mass?
Look long and hard at your diet. If you wanna look more cut eat accordingly and do some more cardio....do some HIIT.

If your look for a more vascular and harder look and your diet and training are spot on run anavar 100mg a day with proviron 50mg a day for 10 to 12 weeks along with your test,mast,tren stack.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dago357
04-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Wait your on mast prop and you want to add mast e? That doesn't really make sense.
If you want more mast add more mast prop. Otherwise your sitting around waiting for mast e to build up.
A good stack dosage for what you are doing is....

Tren 600
Mast 600
Test 600

That should be good for anyone.

What are you not happy about...fatloss? Muscle mass?
Look long and hard at your diet. If you wanna look more cut eat accordingly and do some more cardio....do some HIIT.

If your look for a more vascular and harder look and your diet and training are spot on run anavar 100mg a day with proviron 50mg a day for 10 to 12 weeks along with your test,mast,tren stack.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree mast-e doesn't really fit. I could never do 600 tren a week unless its ace I can't handle the sides from tren-e idk why I get sides from enanthate tren and not acetate. I don't have much experience with mast. Just I'm the cut stack blends in good shape idk my bf% exactly but my abs are starting to come in. I've got a few cycles under my belt just no mast. I just turned 40 and am researching mast and hoping to see more hardness in my muscles. I've never used var either I've used winstrol from what I read are about the same. I'm gonna check out your list prices and what not on var thanks for responding

Dago357
04-14-2017, 05:45 PM
75/75/75 is good start Eod...Go with what your body is telling you...if first time on tren and Mast maybe up to 100 EOD tops...just my opinion every ones body is different.. If experienced and have a few cycles under your belt ive run Mast 600 or higher weekly....What are your stats...Mast is a great compound but BF % is key also

I've read guys saying that feel great on mast. Do you see any gains or strength increase or just the hardness I read about ?

joko123
04-14-2017, 05:49 PM
300mg I can feel and see it start working. Like mentioned above I'd check your diet first. I like mast for bulking cutting but it certainly doesn't make my look hard or grainy when if holding extra fluff

THECHEMIST
04-14-2017, 06:04 PM
You can run low mast and good dose proviron. Work synergistically together don't have have to inj high volume mast and proviron works fast and great, low dose 3-400mg mast a week notice it but not much, where I think it shines is .75-1cc daily of prop ester. Then I both feel and see the mast working great. Currently running 350mg mast prop weekly with 100mg proviron daily and it's working great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-14-2017, 06:28 PM
I totally agree with that refining. For me the sweet spot for masteron is around 600mg a week.