PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of war???

Nytebane
04-15-2017, 04:03 AM
With all this propaganda and war rhetoric.... I had an epiphany and all I'm saying is.... Let's please not go to war? Couldn't this impact our "supplements" brothers lol... specifically our raw "supplements"!! Our brothers in China (who is allied with North Korea) may be forced to help them if military action is taken.

Anyway, I believe it's all puffing of the chest and dick measuring that's going on but a stupid accident can set some shit off. Hopefully, China can make this dude chill the fuck out so things don't escalate any further.

Xtreme4Life
04-15-2017, 04:09 AM
I can't see China letting that piss ant and the country his family has ruined and fucked for generations get in the way of being able to do business with the US and its allies....but I've been wrong once before.

BamaBoyPat
04-15-2017, 04:27 AM
China is on our side.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EJR
04-15-2017, 01:37 PM
I'm preparing for the revolution or the apocalypse, whichever comes first. BamaBoyPat's right, China is preparing to level North Korea if Kim Jon Dumbass doesn't tread lightly.

Kvasir
04-15-2017, 02:09 PM
Yes, China is the key to shutting north Korea down.

Welcome to age of President Trump

Nytebane
04-15-2017, 09:11 PM
I agree, even though China is allied with North Korea, I believe they won't let them get more retarded. Supposedly they were to perform more nuke tests today but didn't so that shows China is in fact in Kim's ear hole telling him to chill the fuck out lol.

BIGCASPER
04-15-2017, 09:20 PM
we will crush anyone that gets in our way..no need to fear...