PDA

View Full Version : Quad Injection question

Blackwolf
04-15-2017, 07:46 AM
So im going to inject 2cc tomorrow into my thigh as I cant do my glutes due to scar tissue and I did my delts early this week both killed like hell and blood came out, I've never done legs before so am quite nervous I went over the how to inject thread. I found this on the net would you guys say this a good way of doing it?

Painless (for me so far) IM Injection Technique - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfNlAZLxLyw)

Thappy
04-15-2017, 08:37 AM
Biggest thing is keeping your quad relaxed. Flex your quad ok for the middle of the muscle bellies and mark where to pin. Relax don't shake when you push the plunger in and inject slow. No problems.

Back when hen I was running stupid doses I was pinning 5ml everyday and the quads took it very well.

on your gluteus get remedial massage which fucken hurts and don't pin them for 6 months, back pinning glutes for the first time in three years!

Plenty of other her spots to pin, site rotation is very important

Blackwolf
04-15-2017, 09:29 AM
Biggest thing is keeping your quad relaxed. Flex your quad ok for the middle of the muscle bellies and mark where to pin. Relax don't shake when you push the plunger in and inject slow. No problems.

Back when hen I was running stupid doses I was pinning 5ml everyday and the quads took it very well.

on your gluteus get remedial massage which fucken hurts and don't pin them for 6 months, back pinning glutes for the first time in three years!

Plenty of other her spots to pin, site rotation is very important

Thanks man would it be better to strech my leg out or like seated in 90 degree angle, I have problem aspirating lol lets say I do get some blood in the gauge I'm meant to pull out jab in a different spot with the blood in the syrgine. I never aspirate

Electromass
04-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Thanks man would it be better to strech my leg out or like seated in 90 degree angle, I have problem aspirating lol lets say I do get some blood in the gauge I'm meant to pull out jab in a different spot with the blood in the syrgine. I never aspirate
I never aspirate bro, and I sit on the edge of my bed and have my leg at 90*. No problem. It actually helps me to relax.
i always hit the Vastus lateralis...

turbolnd
04-15-2017, 11:01 AM
Lol. This is the 2nd time this week I realize I've been doing it wrong. Well time to try new things. Thanks for the vid.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
04-15-2017, 11:30 AM
Spotinjections.com is a good site to check out. I was real nervous before I tried but I've had no problems so far and it's my favorite spot. Just stay relaxed you'll be fine

Thappy
04-15-2017, 12:32 PM

Sit which ever way you can relax the muscle the most. For me leg had a slight bend with my heel on the ground

Powertime
04-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Quads are my favorite. Outer upper middle works best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMack
04-15-2017, 04:18 PM
Quads are by far my favorite site to pin. What the others have already said about relaxing is very important. The only times I've had any problem is when I've tesnsed up the quad before or while injecting. This only happens when I'm rushing the process and I end up with a little discomfort or cramping. Bottom line: Relax the leg, aim well and pin. No worries.

Blackwolf
04-16-2017, 01:08 AM
I just pinned my quad using that technique I've got long ass legs compared to that guy in the video maybe got the wrong spot, I put the needle in slowly no pain injected nice and slow too, when pulling out the needle I was ready for a fountain of blood to shoot so I had tissues on hand nothing not even one drop, but started feeling soreness like someone hit my leg some pain in the knees too oh well good overall

350zsidewayzz
04-16-2017, 07:46 AM
So im going to inject 2cc tomorrow into my thigh as I cant do my glutes due to scar tissue and I did my delts early this week both killed like hell and blood came out, I've never done legs before so am quite nervous I went over the how to inject thread. I found this on the net would you guys say this a good way of doing it?

Painless (for me so far) IM Injection Technique - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfNlAZLxLyw)

my quads take pinning like a champ. 1 pin in my shoulder and I can't move it without it feeling like it's tearing for about 3 days. Think you'll be happy with quads

auswest
04-16-2017, 11:39 AM
Quads was the first place i started injecting, ive hit alot of nerves in my quad. I have not pinned them for years. I rotate glutes now even though i have alot of scar tissue. If im having to inject ed ill rotate glutes and delts..eod i can get away with just glutes...may go back to quads to give them a break soon. I just have to many memories of hitting nerves which is rather uncomfortable from memory

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

kawa636
04-16-2017, 12:51 PM

www.spotinjections.com

hope this helps bro..im a big fan of tri's..super painless and easy to do

JohnDoe
04-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Quads are my go to...been pinning those for long time. I just flex quad...and when I relax it I follow where muscle relaxes to and pin right in the thickest part
Of it. I can easily do 3cc in quad.

It's not as bad as everyone makes it seem...if you are right handed it will be easier to pin right quad ...at least it is for me lol

ilfirin
04-16-2017, 02:29 PM
My last cycle I rotated between glutes, quads, delts, pecs and I've got to say quads was my least favorite. Sometimes when I would pin quads it would hurt and when I pulled the pin out there was excessive blood. Never happened to any of the other spots tho besides the glutes maybe once. I really enjoy how easy and painless pec injections are.

Blackwolf
04-17-2017, 04:50 AM
Ok I pinned yesterday morning start of the day it was ok, towards night the pain was fucked I was at work I do bouncer work was a bitch to walk, took me literally 8 mins to walk few metres down hill to my car lol getting inside my house was worse, I rugged up and went to sleep woke up maybe 4hrs very hot and sweaty went back to sleep woke up 6-7hrs later which is unusual for me I usually slee max 5hrs. The pain reduced about 40-60 percent so I could walk with a limp, went to the gym did back my focus was all over the place with the pain. Anywho I got home and was recommended to foam roll the fuck out of my quad I was nervous I put up with the pain it for about 3-4 mins all over safe to say I'm a new fucking man can run around and jump, apparently Virgin muscle? As I've never done my quads

ilfirin
04-17-2017, 05:34 AM
Yea just virgin muscle, shouldn't hurt as bad next time

Blackwolf
04-17-2017, 09:19 AM
Yea just virgin muscle, shouldn't hurt as bad next time

great I will have to go through the same shit with right leg

Yukilmc
04-17-2017, 09:32 AM
go slow with virgin muscle and shortest needle possible.