PDA

View Full Version : Adex for women?

Aintstrongyet
04-16-2017, 07:54 PM
Hey ladies, this girl ive been talking to just told me she has been taking adex. She says it makes her less emotional. What in the fuck. She wont tell me the dose lol. Any ladies have experience taking it? Is she gonna turn into a dude?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Boombalaty
04-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Its actually for women brother.

ARIMIDEX is approved for adjuvant treatment (treatment following surgery with or without radiation) of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer.
ARIMIDEX is approved for the initial treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive or hormone receptor-unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer and for the treatment of postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer that has progressed following treatment with tamoxifen. Patients with hormone receptor-negative disease and patients who did not previously respond to tamoxifen therapy rarely responded to ARIMIDEX.

rocky83
04-18-2017, 01:24 AM
Its actually for women brother.

ARIMIDEX is approved for adjuvant treatment (treatment following surgery with or without radiation) of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer.
ARIMIDEX is approved for the initial treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive or hormone receptor-unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer and for the treatment of postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer that has progressed following treatment with tamoxifen. Patients with hormone receptor-negative disease and patients who did not previously respond to tamoxifen therapy rarely responded to ARIMIDEX.

^^^True Dat!!!!