PDA

View Full Version : Tell me whatcha think(next cycle)

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Alrighty guys! How's it goin!

New to the forum game never really ever posted love to read and look at all of the posts, so I'm finally here haha! Just wanted to get opinions on what everyone thinks of the stack I am about to run.I've ran a few cycles before and even the more advanced level stuff like tren ace and have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing (at least I hope haha)

Just looking for advice since this ( I think ) is a more advanced cycle.

Week 1
-anadrol 50 mg ed.
-sustanon 750 mg.
-equipoise 800 mg.

Week 2
- Anadrol 50 mg Ed
- sustanon 250 mg
- equipoise 400 mg.

Weeks 3 & 4 same as week 2

Week 5
- sustanon 250 mg
-equipoise 400 mg
- tren ace 100 mg eod

Weeks 6,7 & 8 same as 5

Week 9
-sustanon 250 mg
-tren ace 100 mg eod
-masteron 200 mg
-winny 50 mg Ed

Week 10 & 11 same as 9

Week 12
-sustanon 250
-winny 50 mg Ed
-tren ace 50 mg eod
-masteron 100 mg

Sorry for the long post just lookin for tips or if all of it looks like a solid cycle.
Don't mind criticism either. Thanks guys 🤙🏼

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 04:47 PM
And then obviously clomid and nolva to pct....... lol before I get yelled at 😅

bulk_cut
04-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Instead of me/us critiquing your cycle right off the rip how about if you explain your thought process behind the cycle - each compounds you chose, the doses you want to run, the length of time you're running them and what you plan/expect to Achieve?

Electromass
04-21-2017, 05:06 PM
And then obviously clomid and nolva to pct....... lol before I get yelled at 😅
No body is going to yell at you bro...And even if they did, your a grown man and you can decide on what you want to do.
We are here to give opinions and advice. Take it or leave it, it's your choice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Haha I like it! Well for starters the anadrol to help front load along with the higher doses of the eq and sust week 1

I chose eq and sust both even tho there more mild because I'm running them for most of the cycle as well as the risk reward ratio is more forgiving then others.

Then moving into the tren in week 5 because I've ran tren before and got crazy strength gains out of it and transitioning into the cutting/ ending portion of the cycle while still gaining muscle.

And to finish up I chose masteron tren and winny because for the simple fact of they are all super lean gainers and don't retain water so by the end of the 12th week all the mass gained will be sucked into hard lean muscle.

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Haha I know electro I was being facetious haha there's some people out there tho man... hah

VallieFlag
04-21-2017, 05:35 PM
5 weeks of EQ on a 12 week cycle? at 400mg?
Has that worked for you in the past?

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 05:41 PM
7 weeks of eq @ 400 mg / week after week 1 @ 800 mg

And yeah I ran an 8 week of sust @ 250/week eq @ 400/week and tren @ 100 EoD the size wasn't a huge difference but the strength gains were rediculous.... and it was all super super lean.
So I didn't really look too much bigger shredded up more then anything but the strength.... haha was honestly mind boggling.

VallieFlag
04-21-2017, 05:42 PM
Well thats all the tren though. Did the EQ offset the effect on cardio that the tren has?

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 05:45 PM
Completely.
I've heard a lot of guys having breathing problems(treen cough) of course but just even being like gassed in cardio on tren and I have no issues with it at all tren ace, hands down, best thing I've ever used

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 05:46 PM
I mean I also didn't do a whole lot of cardio now that I think about it cuz I was really trying to pack on every pound I could but I never had any issues at all man

VallieFlag
04-21-2017, 05:53 PM
Interesting. Well seems fine to me. Sounds like its worked for you in the past and you're adding some stuff to try and harden up. The anadrol at the start and masteron at the end will take it to the next level. Let us know how you go.

THECHEMIST
04-21-2017, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry but this cycle makes no damn sense to me...
If you want to run low test keep the dose the same from the start..start at 750 then drop to 250 after 1 week?! Pic a dose then increase after a couple weeks..or keep it the same for 12 week.
So what I suggest
Sus- 250mg weekly
Eq- 800mg weekly entire time..mild and needs to be ran higher than 400mg weekly, run 600mg if you don't want to do 800mg run entire length of cycle to get full benefit. Run masteron same time you start tren..makes no sense to run it 3 weeks when you may start to notice it kick in for after a week or so. Run winny 4-6 weeks 50mg is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
04-21-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry but this cycle makes no damn sense to me...
If you want to run low test keep the dose the same from the start..start at 750 then drop to 250 after 1 week?! Pic a dose then increase after a couple weeks..or keep it the same for 12 week.
So what I suggest
Sus- 250mg weekly
Eq- 800mg weekly entire time..mild and needs to be ran higher than 400mg weekly, run 600mg if you don't want to do 800mg run entire length of cycle to get full benefit. Run masteron same time you start tren..makes no sense to run it 3 weeks when you may start to notice it kick in for after a week or so. Run winny 4-6 weeks 50mg is fine.

Im in total agreement with my brother here.

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 06:16 PM
The 750 and 800 is to front load and get more into my system faster so that I'm not waiting for it to get to peak levels. And for the sust might even do 500 mgs / week

Masteron is a first for me and not super familiar with it. (Why I'm on here)

But other then the masteron it doesn't look like it's that unintelligent of a stack. It'll be my 3rd and first being 12 weeks

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 06:27 PM
So run eq at 800 / week through the whole cycle I'll probably bump the sust up to 500 /week then I'll probably end up just dropping the masteron completely. And I'll be good to go?

bulk_cut
04-21-2017, 06:29 PM
No body is going to yell at you bro...And even if they did, your a grown man and you can decide on what you want to do.
We are here to give opinions and advice. Take it or leave it, it's your choice.

Lol!!!!! Electromass I so enjoy reading your responses to questions

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 06:33 PM
Bulk what do you think of the stack?

littlefrank
04-21-2017, 06:40 PM
Ok see a lot of people chimed in. This is all I have to say you need to run eq 12 weeks minimum (i would even say 16) and keep dose at 800 Tren ace for 4 weeks seems super short. 8 weeks and I feel like that is the same concept with masteron. Needs to be ran for longer than 4 weeks. Just IMO

Alpha1wolf
04-21-2017, 06:53 PM
Yeah I'm getting a lot of that for the eq and masteron haha masteron is a new compound for me never used it before so I dissent really know how to put it in there besides it was a cutter.

The tren I'm running for the last 8 weeks

VallieFlag
04-21-2017, 07:45 PM
Ok see a lot of people chimed in. This is all I have to say you need to run eq 12 weeks minimum (i would even say 16) and keep dose at 800 Tren ace for 4 weeks seems super short. 8 weeks and I feel like that is the same concept with masteron. Needs to be ran for longer than 4 weeks. Just IMO

But hes not running the EQ for muscle gain, hes using it to offset tren sides. While it won't be at max peak blood levels till 6-8 weeks, it still raises RBC quite a bit earlier than that enough to help. And because of the long ester it will continue to work till the end of the cycle. Although I believe the dose to be too low, he has stated it has worked for him in the past.
And recommending tren at 800 when he wants to run it at 350? Thats just ridiculous.

littlefrank
04-21-2017, 07:52 PM
But hes not running the EQ for muscle gain, hes using it to offset tren sides. While it won't be at max peak blood levels till 6-8 weeks, it still raises RBC quite a bit earlier than that enough to help. And because of the long ester it will continue to work till the end of the cycle. Although I believe the dose to be too low, he has stated it has worked for him in the past.
And recommending tren at 800 when he wants to run it at 350? Thats just ridiculous.

I see the confusion. I mean run eq at 800 or 600 if he chooses. And then run Tren 8 weeks. Yes it will help his rbc but he still needs to get a decent built up which usually takes 7-9 weeks to start even noticing benefits from EQ. And if he wants to help with sides on Tren I think GW501516 would be a good addition.

VallieFlag
04-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Yes it will help his rbc but he still needs to get a decent built up which usually takes 7-9 weeks to start even noticing benefits from EQ.
I disagree. By day 20 there is approx 65%+ of the eq usable in the blood. Thats less than three weeks. He won't be getting any muscle gain out of it but his hematocrit will most certainly rise.
http://i.imgur.com/TLnBTJH.png

But I digress. I believe if he can handle the cardio sides of tren he should drop the EQ. If not, continue it as it has worked in the past.

THECHEMIST
04-21-2017, 10:44 PM
Eq to offset tren side effects? That's a first to hear lol. Eq can give people crippling anxiety..don't know how that would help with tren sides. Front loading i understand doing that but what is one week of that going to do? Let that anadrol work during the first couple weeks, I would say first couple weeks do this
Run 500mg sus and 600mg eq...once you decide to add tren in the mix lower you test to 250mg a week(I find tren sides lower when test is lower, also less estrogen better for cutting) increase EQ to 800mg using this ass the anabolic in your cycle over the test. Start masteron when you start tren, they work hand in hand together, masteron is extremely mild..run your winstrol no less than 4 weeks, hell start it when you start the tren and masteron.

Electromass
04-21-2017, 10:46 PM
Eq to offset tren side effects? That's a first to hear lol. Eq can give people crippling anxiety..don't know how that would help with tren sides. Front loading i understand doing that but what is one week of that going to do? Let that anadrol work during the first couple weeks, I would say first couple weeks do this
Run 500mg sus and 600mg eq...once you decide to add tren in the mix lower you test to 250mg a week(I find tren sides lower when test is lower, also less estrogen better for cutting) increase EQ to 800mg using this ass the anabolic in your cycle over the test. Start masteron when you start tren, they work hand in hand together, masteron is extremely mild..run your winstrol no less than 4 weeks, hell start it when you start the tren and masteron.

Dude.... Are you reading my mind??

THECHEMIST
04-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Dude.... Are you reading my mind??

We just have similar ideas about how shit should be ran..[emoji6] great minds think alike

350zsidewayzz
04-21-2017, 11:36 PM
pin tren ed if u want less sides

Alpha1wolf
04-22-2017, 06:08 AM
pin tren ed if u want less sides

Myth dude I've ran tren before and pinning everyday is a waist of gear and pens dude... being a 2 day half life not to mention only being at 100 mg eod I'm not going to see huge sides regaurdless

Alpha1wolf
04-22-2017, 06:14 AM

Alrighty guys haha this stack I made in about 3 hours and is my 5th cycle and to my knowledge I had put it together correctly hah

I'm definitely not saying this is right right way at all! Posted to see if it was

As for the eq I ran it before for 8 weeks at 400. Mg/week
With tren ace 100 mg Eod
And sust 250 every 5 days right about

When talking about the tren sides and eq connection all I mentioned was about the pulmonary effect i.e. Tren cough and I have a few buddies that have ran tren and would be super winded constantly and they were not running eq in their stack. Making the deductive reasoning conclusion that the eq helping with endurance was what helped me.

350zsidewayzz
04-22-2017, 10:21 AM
true 50 ed aint to bad. i wondre if anyone goes above 150

Alpha1wolf
04-23-2017, 12:24 AM
true 50 ed aint to bad. i wondre if anyone goes above 150

Tren is a gnarly ass steroid man and can be super super damaging to the body from the benefits I got at 100 eod idk why anyone would.

I mean I guess I'm also not 250lbs @ <10 % either though haha so idk man personally I don't think the risk to reward from running it higher then 100 Eod would be worth it to me.personally.
Not to mention with the acetate being a 2 day half life if the amount of it in your system is what your worried about, don't be I think just about everyone I've talked to says Eod is just right