PDA

View Full Version : A little guidance

Ironcycles17
04-22-2017, 12:08 AM
Okay so Ive always gotten my gear from a trusted source in the gym and what I consider a friend. He has since stopped lifting, brewing, thinking about lifting or brewing due to a female which is a shame because he was a freak!!!! So in that being said I'm wanting to venture out and do my own thing and brew my own gear the way I see fit. I helped him occasionally and from want I seen his setup was spot on. 3 hand pumps with filter, several beakers, warming oven and oven top and all the vials a guy could want along with a ton of raws. On brew took us 14 hours!!!! Need some direction in the form of where to by lab supplies and get recipies and formulas. Wanting to do a small brew of tren a, mast P, NPP, test p to start. Thanks in advance for the knowledge and info

BobbyJake
04-22-2017, 05:10 AM
Take some time and read thru the stickies, about everything you asking is covered there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironcycles17
04-22-2017, 07:25 AM
I have been. A lot of different ways people do it. I'm wanting the most effective and what will give me the strongest product. I have not seen anything about test suspension though

ableson06
04-25-2017, 07:09 AM
test suspension is usually difficult to brew, but you can try this recipe

20 ml TNE @ 50 mg/ml
1 gram Test Base powder
2 ml benzyl benzoate
0.2 ml benzyl alcohol
0.6 ml polysorbate80
14.8 ml destilled water