PDA

View Full Version : How you do it

Ironcycles17
04-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Alright I'm sure as in anything in life everyone has their own way of doing gear and GH. I am an advocate for tapering up to a generous but not lethal dosage and then back down right before PCT. I run growth continuously and stop for certain periods depending on goals. I believe that when breaks are taken for an extended period of time receptors freshen quite nicely and are more susceptible to gear in smaller doses. How does every take theirs? Several shots a week, one a week, same ml weekly, taper up, high dose, low dose??? Put it out there

bigeyed
04-22-2017, 02:19 AM
Last cycle I pinned every 5 days. Just made sense. I'm going to pin every 4 days my next cycle and see how that goes. This is with cyp.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

macedog24
04-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Last cycle I pinned every 5 days. Just made sense. I'm going to pin every 4 days my next cycle and see how that goes. This is with cyp.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You can do this. Shouldn't be an issue. Many prefer 2x a week.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Ironcycles17
04-23-2017, 09:45 AM
Other than my first run of test and this is even with long esters I pin EOD and ED with growth and igf. The stuck doesn't bother me and I've ran test suspension so I was used to the needle very quickly

Fancycat69
04-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Depends what you're doing. On test E, c, sust, and EQ I only pin 2x a week maybe 3. But when you get to tren, mast and prop you're pinning at least EOD. I always take time off, start those low build it up higher then tapper back down. Just me tho..

Ironcycles17
04-24-2017, 01:07 AM
I taper up ans down. Start test 2x higher then npp usually 150-200. Run that for 6 weeks and start tren at week 5 so I get both of them at the same time. Weeks 6 I stop npp and run tren at 200 and go sometimes as high as 300. Just depends on how diet and schedule is. Like I said I get a lot out of low doses. My only thing this time is I'm trying to knock off the fat quick which is why I want to do t3 and clen/lasix but idk how to start and how far to go