PDA

View Full Version : No More 10ml Vials Test in USA!!!!!! Loose Potency!!!!!

sledgehammer
04-22-2017, 06:44 AM
So If u have gone to fill your script recently, you will find they no longer are carrying 10ml vials of Testosterone. I get mine at Costco and they are moving to 1ml ampules at 10pc for $240. Ridiculous. So I called CVS and was told the same thing but with one of those Rx savings cards it comes to $112, which I can do. Ask the pharmacist which one gives best savings, mine was NV Rx something. So I asked the girl why no more 10ml vials. She said because of expiration. I'm like what?? She said that they have found that once the vial is pierced, the testosterone starts to loose its potency and is only good for 28 days. Since Dr. Rx for 1 shot a week, the vial will expire before u finish. So there moving to 1ml ampules. How long have they know this?

People can debate this, as I even think its BS. But I think u will find soon enough that it will take effect in your area as well. This comes from high above, like FDA its not local. It could be big pharma looking to profit off of the increasing amount of aging men using TRT. Yet when you think about it. ever country that allows the sale of test like Thailand without an Rx, sells them in ampules. Why has it taken us so long to catch up? Why the need to charge so much more for the same product in a glass vial amp?

Jay0536
04-22-2017, 08:42 AM
I have always gotten 1ml amps but only because it's something to where my insurance company would not approve the 10ml. But they only charge me 6.00 an amp. I've been collecting them since I use BOP sponsors for TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vzzbks
04-22-2017, 11:18 AM
yeah, my script gives me a 28 day supply. so I get 4 1ml vials for $75 :(

Dont wanna be old
04-22-2017, 12:05 PM
Please check :
Prescription Prices, Coupons & Pharmacy Information - GoodRx (https://m.goodrx.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjw_uvHBRDUkumF0tLFp3cSJACAIHMYVBGDF4I yw0XojxNEAAsdYwIo5rBSaDVp28rpT9E0rBoCMgnw_wcB)

Let me know .
Good Luck
DWBO

EJR
04-22-2017, 12:38 PM
I pay $5 for a 10ml with good insurance. Expires in 28 days? Bullshit. This is obviously a money issue. If a 10ml expired in 4 weeks it would be common knowledge here on BOP and sponsors would be all about selling 5ml vials. I'd like to see the studies of this conclusion. My guess is research concluded that they could bilk more money out of patients by offering amps only.

korsaire
04-22-2017, 01:00 PM
yep bs just to make more money

Jay0536
04-22-2017, 01:03 PM
I pay $5 for a 10ml with good insurance. Expires in 28 days? Bullshit. This is obviously a money issue. If a 10ml expired in 4 weeks it would be common knowledge here on BOP and sponsors would be all about selling 5ml vials. I'd like to see the studies of this conclusion. My guess is research concluded that they could bilk more money out of patients by offering amps only.

Isn't that what the big pharmaceutical companies are all about. They realize the average consumer just buys into everything that they are selling. Pharmaceutical companies are nothing more than legal drug dealers.

Radman69
04-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Ya bro, i changed from Watson multi-dose to perrigo single 1ml vials about 2-3 years ago due to "insurance purposes", i have bomb ass insurance through the union also... i pay $0 for my monthly script! Insurance companies are the real leaders of this fuckin country lol

swolesteelers
04-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Yup insurance run the world pay 80 a month

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

elmo33
04-22-2017, 05:28 PM
So If u have gone to fill your script recently, you will find they no longer are carrying 10ml vials of Testosterone. I get mine at Costco and they are moving to 1ml ampules at 10pc for $240. Ridiculous. So I called CVS and was told the same thing but with one of those Rx savings cards it comes to $112, which I can do. Ask the pharmacist which one gives best savings, mine was NV Rx something. So I asked the girl why no more 10ml vials. She said because of expiration. I'm like what?? She said that they have found that once the vial is pierced, the testosterone starts to loose its potency and is only good for 28 days. Since Dr. Rx for 1 shot a week, the vial will expire before u finish. So there moving to 1ml ampules. How long have they know this?

People can debate this, as I even think its BS. But I think u will find soon enough that it will take effect in your area as well. This comes from high above, like FDA its not local. It could be big pharma looking to profit off of the increasing amount of aging men using TRT. Yet when you think about it. ever country that allows the sale of test like Thailand without an Rx, sells them in ampules. Why has it taken us so long to catch up? Why the need to charge so much more for the same product in a glass vial amp?

I had to do 1mL vials because my insurance only filled a month at a time. So I had to get 4ccs at a time. Needless to say I let the script go....lol not worth my time

PAiN
04-23-2017, 12:48 AM
More bullshit from big pharma! Glad my prescription to the sponsors never expires lol

swolesteelers
04-23-2017, 12:53 AM
Haha like that one

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sledgehammer
04-23-2017, 01:02 AM

I just found this out couple days ago. Still some pharmacies that have some 10ml left and don't seem hip to it. I believe its coming from the manufacturer, so once supplies run out, it will be 1ml amps. My insurance doesn't cover it, so stupid.

Think about it though, how can the piercing of a needle through the rubber stopper, create an environment that allows the raw hormone to start to breakdown. Once u pull it out, u can hear the vacuum, which means its air tight and no oxygen present. So what is causing the degradation??

It reminds me of the HGH situation. Big Pharma went after Chinese HGH with a big campaign to make it seem dangerous and inferior. Then they made it so it could no longer be imported into this country. The price then increased 4 times what it used to be. This is what happens with for profit healthcare.

sledgehammer
04-23-2017, 01:08 AM
More bullshit from big pharma! Glad my prescription to the sponsors never expires lol

Good Point!!! Might just fill this one cause I'm low and then order HG test from our sources from now on.

JohnDoe
04-23-2017, 01:41 AM
I'm on TRT and always get a 10mL Watson. My insurance will ONLY cover if I buy from CVS and it has to be a 90-day supply. I am RXd .75cc/week so a 10mL vial usually last me 13 weeks before I pickup a new one. Will be interesting to see what happens now. Wonder if they'll just give me (9) 1mL ampules...Fuckin dumb

AvidFisherman
04-23-2017, 01:48 AM
I get 2ml vials from Pfizer

350zsidewayzz
04-23-2017, 02:32 AM
you gotta be fuckin kidding. i dont wanna fuck around with amps for my prescription

sledgehammer
04-25-2017, 06:04 AM
Please check :
Prescription Prices, Coupons & Pharmacy Information - GoodRx (https://m.goodrx.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjw_uvHBRDUkumF0tLFp3cSJACAIHMYVBGDF4I yw0XojxNEAAsdYwIo5rBSaDVp28rpT9E0rBoCMgnw_wcB)

Let me know .
Good Luck
DWBO

This was a great idea. Instead of getting the 1ml amps, I called around and Walgreens still has Watson 10ml vials for $87. Looked up the goodrx price, $40. Great deal. This whole time I thought Costco was the cheapest at $70. Good suggestion......Ty

Jay0536
04-25-2017, 10:23 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170425/2cde7288c530c06a1ef6508b6c7e1f68.jpg

I don't get the whole ins. thing I just picked up 6 1ml bottles and it only cost me 17 dollars. Wtf?? It seems like every time I pick up a prescription the prices changes.

sledgehammer
04-25-2017, 11:33 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170425/2cde7288c530c06a1ef6508b6c7e1f68.jpg

I don't get the whole ins. thing I just picked up 6 1ml bottles and it only cost me 17 dollars. Wtf?? It seems like every time I pick up a prescription the prices changes.

That's a good deal, so that's with insurance then? Why only 6? Is that a months worth? My insurance doesn't cover TRT, so dumb.

Jay0536
04-25-2017, 11:35 PM
That's a good deal, so that's with insurance then? Why only 6? Is that a months worth? My insurance doesn't cover TRT, so dumb.

That is with my Ins. But I'm not sure about supply because in the past they have always only given me 2 bottles for the month my TRT protocol is 2 shots a month. But I don't follow that.

Marine
04-27-2017, 01:16 AM
Dam that sucks, I get one 10ml every five weeks. My trt doc has me on 200mg a week. And that cost me 42 and change.

dawg16
04-27-2017, 02:47 AM
I just got my script renewed, and still getting 10ml vials at Walmart.

Marine
04-27-2017, 12:20 PM
I just got my script renewed, and still getting 10ml vials at Walmart.

good deal, might switch my scrip to Wally World for the time being

vzzbks
04-29-2017, 12:36 AM
Dam that sucks, I get one 10ml every five weeks. My trt doc has me on 200mg a week. And that cost me 42 and change.

dayum!!, wish I had your insurance. with my insurance they charge me $17 for a 1ml vial

Marine
04-29-2017, 01:40 AM
dayum!!, wish I had your insurance. with my insurance they charge me $17 for a 1ml vial

Im very fortunate that's for sure.

bigpoppachump
05-21-2017, 11:40 PM
I was under Dr care trt for all of one month. Once I seen what I would pay per year between bloodwork, Dr visits and pharmacy I immediately thought "fuck this!". My suggestion to anyone who ever asks me about it is to find a low key domestic source, preferably one who brews then opens up shop and then goes off the airwaves for a spell. Buy up your test 5 10ml bottles at a time when bloods and or mass spec comes nack showing things are on point. Problem solved for quite a while. Then get private blood work done and if any anti estro items are needed etc just check around for a domestic that carries pharm grade or go with a EU distributor who isn't in moldova or turkey or another hot ass country.

Dieselv
05-22-2017, 04:54 PM
That can't be true .. I have open 10mg bottles of test and stop using it half way thru and restarted using it 6 months later .. And had blood work done and potency is still there like the first day ... Is the fda telling me my source has perfected the art of making test last longer then Pfizer ...really

MoonKnight
05-23-2017, 11:41 PM
CVS still carries the 10ml vials as of last week. Maybe they are still running through old stock.

Mr Tiny
05-24-2017, 02:19 AM
I've always gotten 10ml at Walgreens here. $42 with good rx this last time I went in they gave me 1ml figured the dr wrote the script different but maybe this was why?