PDA

View Full Version : Anzels' training log using PSL gear

Pages : [1] 2

Anzel
04-22-2017, 01:32 PM
I'm a PSL rep....I use PSL gear... so according to me I'm a PSL athlete. So I'm starting this training log to document my journey.

I'm 44 and have been using gear for 10 years. Started TRT 4 yrs ago. I started gear at 34 after realizing all my hard earned gains from my 20s were disappearing despite my hard training and perpetual bulking. From 30 to 34 I was struggling. Had blood work done and yes I had very low testosterone.

At 34 I was killing myself in the gym and making horrible progress...when I weighed myself I was 180 lbs! When I was 28 I was 200 ripped! Frustrated I chose to cycle and then finally go on TRT.

That's a little background...don't wanna bore you anymore than that.

Current cycle by PSL...

Sustanon 500 - 1000mg/wk
Primobolan- 1000mg/wk
Anavar - 50 to 100mg/day
Proviron- 50mg/day
Dbol- 10 to 20mg pre workout

HGH - 4 iu/day (and I miss days sometimes)

HCG - 500 to 1000iu/wk

Anastrolzol (exemestain) 20mg/day (sometimes forget a dose here and there)

Diet... basic mean lean diet of oats ,meats,veggies,smoothies and shakes with your occasional half jar of peanut butter blow out here and there.
Cutting fat so diet stays below 3000 cals.

Training... as of right now I am working with a trainer 1 to 3 times a week doing HIIT and weights. Alot of high volume work. In between sets I'm doing a minute of running in place or step ups. Obviously HIIT is HIIT.

So far I have lost belly fat and keeping Muscle... this is why I chose to use Primo and var.
Oh and by the way. The plan is to switch gear in the summer to...

Test 600
Trenton 600
Mast 600
Var and proviron...I am loving the proviron!

So that's it . I will be updating with my workouts and body state pics and occasional pics of my food. As well as any thoughts I think may be worth sharing...especially when I get on the tren...gotta love those disturbing tren thoughts!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Judgmentalist
04-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Subbed. This should be interesting. Does all your gear come from PSL? How is the HGH? Have you ever done labs to check it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anzel
04-22-2017, 01:57 PM
Currently yes all of it comes from PSL although I occasionally trade my PSL gear for other guys stuff just to try it. But right now it's all psl.
Yes I did labs on their HGH a few years ago and been on it 2 to 4 iu since. I can dig up the paperwork for it but it was about 3 years ago so why bother.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

d-man
04-22-2017, 01:57 PM
Looking forward to following your log brother

Judgmentalist
04-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Currently yes all of it comes from PSL although I occasionally trade my PSL gear for other guys stuff just to try it. But right now it's all psl.
Yes I did labs on their HGH a few years ago and been on it 2 to 4 iu since. I can dig up the paperwork for it but it was about 3 years ago so why bother.

Anzel

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to this log. Yeah, i wouldn't bother looking up old paperwork either, I was mainly asking how secure you felt with theiR HGH, not trying to give you a homework assignment lol.

bigeyed
04-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Looking forward to seeing your progress. Always enjoy reading your posts. Will be following.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EJR
04-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Right on Bro. I'm in. Look forward to your progress.

jsnm
04-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Looks like a badass cycle bro,looking forward to hearing about your progress!
I'm currently on a primo cycle and I freaking love it so far.

Anzel
04-23-2017, 12:00 AM
Ok found an older pic of me . 10 yrs ago right before I did my 1st cycle.....
Then my most current.

So there's my cycle my training my diet and some starter pics to get this log rolling.
Tomorrow is up at 330 am and hitting arms at 5 am.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net
Puritysourcelabs.ru https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/4073f46c038a0e0889ae87684d864582.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/be1587fc946c2343bfa18af29644f120.jpg

d-man
04-23-2017, 12:08 AM
Ok found an older pic of me . 10 yrs ago right before I did my 1st cycle.....
Then my most current.

So there's my cycle my training my diet and some starter pics to get this log rolling.
Tomorrow is up at 330 am and hitting arms at 5 am.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net
Puritysourcelabs.ru https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/4073f46c038a0e0889ae87684d864582.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/be1587fc946c2343bfa18af29644f120.jpg

What does your pre workout meal look like and what time do you eat it? Today I was up a 6 am , chugged 250 grams of raw liquid egg whites at 630 , started my workout at 7 and sipped on 3 grams of creatine during workout. I stopped eating at 8pm the night before. I had a great workout. Post workout I chugged more raw egg whites mixed with dextrose and 2 grams creatine.

Anzel
04-23-2017, 12:15 AM
For tomorrow it's gonna be isopure and meal replacement bar...I need to eat while driving on the highway.
On other days when I don't have to get up early I do egg whites with spinach and asparagus..green tea..and oatmeal or Ezekiel bread

Post work out is oatmeal with egg white protein powder...or more eggwhits.

Anzel

d-man
04-23-2017, 12:19 AM
For tomorrow it's gonna be isopure and meal replacement bar...I need to eat while driving on the highway.
On other days when I don't have to get up early I do egg whites with spinach and asparagus..green tea..and oatmeal or Ezekiel bread

Anzel

Very nice my friend!! Gonna be a great log! Thanks for sharing it with us!

EJR
04-23-2017, 01:35 AM

Anzel

Do you find that you get better results from egg white protein powder than whey? What kind of egg white powder do you use?

FawkDat
04-23-2017, 04:25 AM
I'm a PSL rep....I use PSL gear... so according to me I'm a PSL athlete. So I'm starting this training log to document my journey.

I'm 44 and have been using gear for 10 years. Started TRT 4 yrs ago. I started gear at 34 after realizing all my hard earned gains from my 20s were disappearing despite my hard training and perpetual bulking. From 30 to 34 I was struggling. Had blood work done and yes I had very low testosterone.

At 34 I was killing myself in the gym and making horrible progress...when I weighed myself I was 180 lbs! When I was 28 I was 200 ripped! Frustrated I chose to cycle and then finally go on TRT.

That's a little background...don't wanna bore you anymore than that.

Current cycle by PSL...

Sustanon 500 - 1000mg/wk
Primobolan- 1000mg/wk
Anavar - 50 to 100mg/day
Proviron- 50mg/day
Dbol- 10 to 20mg pre workout

HGH - 4 iu/day (and I miss days sometimes)

HCG - 500 to 1000iu/wk

Anastrolzol (exemestain) 20mg/day (sometimes forget a dose here and there)

Diet... basic mean lean diet of oats ,meats,veggies,smoothies and shakes with your occasional half jar of peanut butter blow out here and there.
Cutting fat so diet stays below 3000 cals.

Training... as of right now I am working with a trainer 1 to 3 times a week doing HIIT and weights. Alot of high volume work. In between sets I'm doing a minute of running in place or step ups. Obviously HIIT is HIIT.

So far I have lost belly fat and keeping Muscle... this is why I chose to use Primo and var.
Oh and by the way. The plan is to switch gear in the summer to...

Test 600
Trenton 600
Mast 600
Var and proviron...I am loving the proviron!

So that's it . I will be updating with my workouts and body state pics and occasional pics of my food. As well as any thoughts I think may be worth sharing...especially when I get on the tren...gotta love those disturbing tren thoughts!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Do you use the Primo acetate or Primo enanthate?

Anzel
04-23-2017, 07:39 AM
Do you use the Primo acetate or Primo enanthate?

I use the enanthate...Primobolan Depot

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Anzel
04-23-2017, 07:53 AM
Do you find that you get better results from egg white protein powder than whey? What kind of egg white powder do you use?
I think results are similar. I use the eggwhits protein powder cause I also tend to use some whey also during the day. Just to add variety.
Brand I use is Healthy n' Fit....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170423/e5fb252b1ccceb334a9d85028dbe09ec.jpg

Edas
04-23-2017, 08:39 AM
Thanks for sharing. I for one will be watching your gains. Your story is very similar to mine. Go get it brother.

Anzel
04-23-2017, 12:16 PM
Rough start this morning and felt kinda shitty at 4 am. Just went into the weight room and started light and suddenly felt on top of the world.
I'm sure you guys can relate to this...ya just feel tired or like you been training too so hard you need a break and you just start working out anyway and you find yourself having a great workout...

Woke up and pinned 10iu of growth... I know I said I'm only doing 5 iu but I literally won't be home till tomorrow night and I don't travel with GH so the 10iu is to make up for the time away.

I also took 50mg of var and 20mg of dbol and 25mg of proviron with my fish oil.

On the road had my hot green tea, isopure green tea and an RX bar.

Arms calves and some shoulders..non stop with supersets..get the sweat flowing!

DB alt curl with leg press calves
Hammer Curls with abs
Seated Smith calves
DB shoulder press

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170423/c04463022c54617ba2c753fbf4c227c9.jpg

Now for a full day of work.

Anzel

rmbills89
04-23-2017, 02:28 PM
Rip old anzel

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

Anzel
04-24-2017, 05:49 PM
Wow I ate alot yesterday. And too much carbs but I was so busy all day I needed it. But I woke up a bit bloated . Funny how your look will change with extra carbs.

Training is all drop sets and what ever I can do between sets to keep HR elevated...

Today's session went well . Kept the intensity up throughout.

Chest and some calves https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170424/d148be2a5b129cc1fd809bd34afa59ae.jpg

Gear.
Took 50mg var with 10mg dbol 1st thing and later on did .5ml of Sustanon 500 in right Delt and 1.25ml of primo in each VG. Decided to do this today cause my glutes feel like pincushions from EOD injections.

Health and well being...
I feel like a machine. Good energy and very positive mindset. Man on a mission!
Catching some heartburn almost daily...very minor but I have to keep an eye on it.

EJR
04-24-2017, 08:16 PM
If I'm going to have a meal that might induce heart burn, I'll have a couple tbsp.'s of organic apple cider vinegar diluted in water. Slam it down 15-30 minutes before meal. Sets up a perfect environment for digestion, lowers glycemic impact of the meal and by doing so improves fat burning by controlling insulin.

Anzel
04-24-2017, 08:25 PM
If I'm going to have a meal that might induce heart burn, I'll have a couple tbsp.'s of organic apple cider vinegar diluted in water. Slam it down 15-30 minutes before meal. Sets up a perfect environment for digestion, lowers glycemic impact of the meal and by doing so improves fat burning by controlling insulin.
I have been experimenting with it. Things like Apple cider vinegar increase HCL stomach acid. Which helps...IF...you heartburn is cause by low stomach acid.

But what if your heartburn is caused by too much stomach acid?

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru Euro-Pharmacies.net

EJR
04-24-2017, 08:51 PM
I have been experimenting with it. Things like Apple cider vinegar increase HCL stomach acid. Which helps...IF...you heartburn is cause by low stomach acid.

But what if your heartburn is caused by too much stomach acid?

Anzel

That's what I always assumed my problem was, too much stomach acid. Struggled with heart burn for years. Prilosec worked great, but lowers nutritional uptake of food and sup's. Pulling sugar out of my diet helped tremendously and very rarely eating anything fried. Heart burn's your body telling you that you're poisoning yourself. It's funny, you tell your doc you have heart burn issues and he gives you drugs which give you sides that they have other drugs for which gives you sides that they have other drugs for until you need medicine cupboards.

Anzel
04-24-2017, 09:01 PM
That's what I always assumed my problem was, too much stomach acid. Struggled with heart burn for years. Prilosec worked great, but lowers nutritional uptake of food and sup's. Pulling sugar out of my diet helped tremendously and very rarely eating anything fried. Heart burn's your body telling you that you're poisoning yourself. It's funny, you tell your doc you have heart burn issues and he gives you drugs which give you sides that they have other drugs for which gives you sides that they have other drugs for until you need medicine cupboards.
Yeah in fact I went back and read up just now. Low stomach acid boats you and the pressure pushes the flap open and allows stomach acid to come up. That actually does sound like me.
So I just did a tablespoon of ACV and feel ok.
It's just that the last time I took ACV my heartburn got worse.

Anzel

bigeyed
04-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Didn't you know ACV cures everything? Check out some reviews on Amazon. It'll make a believer out of you!

Anzel
04-25-2017, 11:05 PM
Today I did back with the PT
We are really emphasizing on my form the weight is alot lighter than I'm usually doing but by keeping the intensity and form mice and tight I'm still getting a great workout.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170425/cded2175cf5aa433350fc258bccff4fc.jpg

Diet today

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170426/92414722b96c28bbaacc0cb495c6442f.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170426/07898db638004283b29e31f613436bf9.jpg

d-man
04-25-2017, 11:24 PM
Today I did back with the PT
We are really emphasizing on my form the weight is alot lighter than I'm usually doing but by keeping the intensity and form mice and tight I'm still getting a great workout.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170425/cded2175cf5aa433350fc258bccff4fc.jpg

Focus on that mind muscle connection. Nice slow , controlled reps. Pause at the top and bottom for a couple of seconds. Shit will destroy you!

Anzel
04-25-2017, 11:39 PM
Focus on that mind muscle connection. Nice slow , controlled reps. Pause at the top and bottom for a couple of seconds. Shit will destroy you!

Exactly bro! Having the PT there was good as he drove me to do more reps and make sure I was getting the full stretch and squeeze.
Another good point about having a PT was I was having a shit morning..woke up still tired and had to take my daughter to day care ..realized I had to make lunch ..and then had no gas so had to stop and fuel up. I felt tired and sore and if I didn't have an appointment with a PT I would have slacked off and claimed I need a rest day anyway and go to sleep on this rainy day..but since I paid and more importantly don't want the guy to think I'm a pussy I showed up...and it was great. I'm very happy I did train today!

Anzel

d-man
04-26-2017, 12:16 AM
Exactly bro! Having the PT there was good as he drove me to do more reps and make sure I was getting the full stretch and squeeze.
Another good point about having a PT was I was having a shit morning..woke up still tired and had to take my daughter to day care ..realized I had to make lunch ..and then had no gas so had to stop and fuel up. I felt tired and sore and if I didn't have an appointment with a PT I would have slacked off and claimed I need a rest day anyway and go to sleep on this rainy day..but since I paid and more importantly don't want the guy to think I'm a pussy I showed up...and it was great. I'm very happy I did train today!

Anzel

Yes that extra motivation really helps when we need it! Hey next time you feel a little foggy after waking up take an ice cold shower. I read some positive things about taking cold showers vs hot. It isn't easy bro and really tests you. So far today was my second ice cold shower and I can say that I felt more mental clarity and got a little muscle pump in.a way. It def woke me up bro!

Anzel
04-26-2017, 12:20 AM
Yes that extra motivation really helps when we need it! Hey next time you feel a little foggy after waking up take an ice cold shower. I read some positive things about taking cold showers vs hot. It isn't easy bro and really tests you. So far today was my second ice cold shower and I can say that I felt more mental clarity and got a little muscle pump in.a way. It def woke me up bro!

Yeah that sounds great on paper but to actually do it.....no way! Lol.
My wife makes fun of me I won't go into a pool unless the water is over 80!....like an old grandpa!

Anzel

d-man
04-26-2017, 12:34 AM
Yeah that sounds great on paper but to actually do it.....no way! Lol.
My wife makes fun of me I won't go into a pool unless the water is over 80!....like an old grandpa!

Anzel

Hahahahaha!!! It's brutal but I like the challenge now.

bigeyed
04-26-2017, 12:48 AM
I take cold showers every morning. Wish my water was colder?. Check out Wim Hof, aka Ice Man. He claims he can tap into his nervous system.

d-man
04-26-2017, 12:54 AM
I take cold showers every morning. Wish my water was colder?. Check out Wim Hof, aka Ice Man. He claims he can tap into his nervous system.

Nice! I just started with this. Did you notice any benefits from taking the cold showers? It's definitely stimulating. I'll check the Ice Man. Thanks!

Boombalaty
04-26-2017, 01:15 AM
Great log and back story Anzel. Looking forward to seeing some more gainz! You have made some great progress brotha!

bigeyed
04-26-2017, 03:01 AM
Nice! I just started with this. Did you notice any benefits from taking the cold showers? It's definitely stimulating. I'll check the Ice Man. Thanks!

Just shriveled balls. Jk, not sure if theirs a placebo effect but I notice a general sense of well-being. Definitely stimulating and the biggest benefit is with inflammation. I believe that we grow more when we're under pressure and uncomfortable. I think it stimulates a primitive fight or flight response that makes it more easy to tap into adrenaline. I like to go running and notice I can switch on the adrenaline and use it to push past barriers. Notice it's easier when I'm taking cold showers. Easy to recreate that response. That make sense? Anyway, just a thought and something I've been messing around with.

Anzel
04-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Up early today. Had to pin my Sustanon and Primo.
I wish I had tried primo out sooner it's really a lot of fun to use and I am liking the transformation...less body fat even with a big appetite!!

I'm watching my kid today so she likes going to the gym with me. So I have every reason to go and have a great workout.
Shoulders ,traps, and abs and calf work in between.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/c239999cabbc79f45a9cf439d2d9cca8.jpg

d-man
04-26-2017, 09:37 AM
Just shriveled balls. Jk, not sure if theirs a placebo effect but I notice a general sense of well-being. Definitely stimulating and the biggest benefit is with inflammation. I believe that we grow more when we're under pressure and uncomfortable. I think it stimulates a primitive fight or flight response that makes it more easy to tap into adrenaline. I like to go running and notice I can switch on the adrenaline and use it to push past barriers. Notice it's easier when I'm taking cold showers. Easy to recreate that response. That make sense? Anyway, just a thought and something I've been messing around with.

I think my nuts are in my neck! Ha! Like you said def stimulation of sorts. I'm going to stick to the cold showers and take notes. I get a "pump" if you will muscle wise and mind definitely awakens.

d-man
04-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Up early today. Had to pin my Sustanon and Primo.
I wish I had tried primo out sooner it's really a lot of fun to use and I am liking the transformation...less body fat even with a big appetite!!

I'm watching my kid today so she likes going to the gym with me. So I have every reason to go and have a great workout.
Shoulders ,traps, and abs and calf work in between.....tbc

Get it brother! Nothing better than training with your kid!!!! I love primo as well! Good stuff!

Anzel
04-27-2017, 11:51 PM
Today I did a 2 hrs Mt. Bike ride ..1st ride of the season and I smoked it. My conditioning is up and legs are strong. I pushed hard almost whole ride. Only stopped to piss twice and to take about a half dozen pics of the cool bridges they built to ride over.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170427/f8a59616509476f846137ce78a2db9e3.jpg

Anzel
04-29-2017, 11:30 AM
Crazy day yesterday...I finished up a 24 hrs shift at work and then hooked up with a friend who does building.. he has an old beat up cape and he is basically a one man show . This house is getting gutted and rebuilt.
So I helped him
Throw some stuff out. Lots of work. So I took a quick pic in the old bathroom for my update photo.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/aa342b1e24ab70cd971802d332f24949.jpg

Now besides being busy at my job and not much sleep and doing a few hours of labor in this old cape I went to the gym for my assessment with my PT and then a leg workout...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/4875e1517602a2465b04537c09bf72fb.jpg

Here's my fueling details...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/735f9b5325a268077810c5b56542bf37.jpg

Gear...
I decided to drop my dose of Anavar from 100mg to 50 and proviron from 50mg to 25.
I kept getting a really stiff neck while training and I would also wake up with one..no clue if it's the var I'm just toying with the dose to see what happens.

Anzel
04-29-2017, 11:41 AM
Today.
Slept like shit...thunderstorms all night and I just could get in the zone...so I literally woke up like a zombie. No training for today maybe do some chorse around the house...they do need to get done so may as well...tbc

EJR
04-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Crazy day yesterday...I finished up a 24 hrs shift at work and then hooked up with a friend who does building.. he has an old beat up cape and he is basically a one man show . This house is getting gutted and rebuilt.
So I helped him
Throw some stuff out. Lots of work. So I took a quick pic in the old bathroom for my update photo.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/aa342b1e24ab70cd971802d332f24949.jpg

Now besides being busy at my job and not much sleep and doing a few hours of labor in this old cape I went to the gym for my assessment with my PT and then a leg workout...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/4875e1517602a2465b04537c09bf72fb.jpg

Here's my fueling details...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/735f9b5325a268077810c5b56542bf37.jpg

Gear...
I decided to drop my dose of Anavar from 100mg to 50 and proviron from 50mg to 25.
I kept getting a really stiff neck while training and I would also wake up with one..no clue if it's the var I'm just toying with the dose to see what happens.

Looking shredded Bro. Impressive work.

EJR
04-29-2017, 01:25 PM
Today.
Slept like shit...thunderstorms all night and I just could get in the zone...so I literally woke up like a zombie. No training for today maybe do some chorse around the house...they do need to get done so may as well...tbc

Rest and grow.

Anzel
04-30-2017, 04:09 AM
Today I did some hard nasty yard work...bent over ripping up ivy that crept over from the neighbors...all those roots go all over the place. Then I put some plastic edging up . Then I went and picked up mulch and laid out the bags. To.orrow I lay down landscape cloth and then the mulch gets put on top...
Then I'm getting the wheel barrow and loading up all this old firewood that's sitting in the back. That's hard work like Rocky 3 style...
It's man's work ! You don't even have anything to grip proper like a dumbbell and you don't know what it weighs..and ticks are jumping on you and you get all dirty . This ain't like hanging out in an air conditioned gym bro! Haha
I'm not grabbing any protein drinks aftef...no way I'm drinking Budweiser outta the can with a shot of wild turkey... going for that 70 dad bod bros!
Ya know real lean no fat...no muscle and that distended stomach. Lmao

d-man
04-30-2017, 12:41 PM
When I do yard work like this I load the wheelbarrow full and do laps around the yard for some nice old fashioned load carries. Load carries are a great addition to any work out! Good stuff bro!!

bigeyed
04-30-2017, 02:11 PM
I always try to make a workout of yard work or anything? physical I do. Sounds like you've been killing it. Truly inspiring bro! Awesome update pic also. Looking strong my friend. Thanks for all you do on here.

Boombalaty
04-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Morning Anzel! Looking good brother! I wish I was doing yardwork today honestly.....been raining all day for 3 days straight now...

Anzel
05-02-2017, 02:36 AM
Early morning arm workout before work today.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170502/641e81af1aff64205ba583d16dbab10d.jpg

Very busy at work and was moving all day..makes the day go fast but also works up an appetite!

Diet

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170502/2705d5dda8af37a96870e95609c02bcf.jpg

Anzel
05-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Slept well and feel like today is going to be a good day with positivity and hard training.

On the docket for today;

I use a local guy who does meal plans... I usually buy about 5 or 6 meals for the week to just fill in for when I'm not able to cook or whatever...he makes great London broil which re heats in the micro wave nicely...so first thing is to go pick up that.
Next is to make it to the gym by 9 for my 930 training session with my PT. Probably doing HIIT today. I like to get there early to stretch and warm up. I see his clients walk in like they just got out of bed and just get there in time. They waste 5 or 10 min warming up!
Besides waking up early.... being early for certain appointments is a move that most successful people are known for. I at least try to emulate what these successful types do in order to keep me on a path to succes.

Of course success can be relative. My version of it may not be the same as someone else's version. So this ties into a very important point....
You are successful if you believe you are....not what someone else's interpretation of success is. In fact if you try to be successful according to another's terms you may never feel fullfilled...and a feeling of fulfillment comes when you follow the path to your own happiness....thats success!

Tbc...

d-man
05-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Good shit bro!!! Keep at it man. Thanks for the motivation.

bigeyed
05-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Thanks for that. So true Bro, nothing worse than trying to keep up with someone elses success. I go at my pace and push myself when I know I'm slacking. It's the only way I can keep my sanity. Being myself and dancing like no ones watching.

Anzel
05-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Slept well and feel like today is going to be a good day with positivity and hard training.

On the docket for today;

I use a local guy who does meal plans... I usually buy about 5 or 6 meals for the week to just fill in for when I'm not able to cook or whatever...he makes great London broil which re heats in the micro wave nicely...so first thing is to go pick up that.
Next is to make it to the gym by 9 for my 930 training session with my PT. Probably doing HIIT today. I like to get there early to stretch and warm up. I see his clients walk in like they just got out of bed and just get there in time. They waste 5 or 10 min warming up!
Besides waking up early.... being early for certain appointments is a move that most successful people are known for. I at least try to emulate what these successful types do in order to keep me on a path to succes.

Of course success can be relative. My version of it may not be the same as someone else's version. So this ties into a very important point....
You are successful if you believe you are....not what someone else's interpretation of success is. In fact if you try to be successful according to another's terms you may never feel fullfilled...and a feeling of fulfillment comes when you follow the path to your own happiness....thats success!

Tbc...

Feels like 2 days past since I last post and it was only early this morning.!
Non stop and now I'm spent..sun hasn't even gone down yet and I'm ready for bed!

Here's the update for today...
Chest shoulders and calves
1st exercise got cut off..it was hammer strength flat bench
Will be adding to diet ...i ain't done yet!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170502/32c9e118b6274467101144187be10dcc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170502/5ad84bdbcfff48ea5716a94f01558b97.jpg

Anzel
05-03-2017, 08:19 PM
More yard work today..some before and more after training. What an appetite! And tired now.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170503/ac3cc77dd8d035197202212a584bef6a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170503/e8ad710f9a1a3bedbb18a47e9a9cfbd0.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/0b6d4c4cad5f0b9230426d2de39c99cb.jpg

Anzel
05-04-2017, 11:56 AM
According to the different religions in existence God took a day of rest.
The Muslims said it's on Friday
The Jews said it's on Saturday
And Christains said it's on Sunday....
So God gets a 3 day weekend !

So he gets to lay around for 3 days?

Well I'm taking a day off goddamnit!!!

Tbc...

Nice day off today just did some running around and hung with the family and some work mates...
I'm still eating food though and this is a little bit of an idea of what I ate today.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/a9fb5e52e1836c2ba90db822e17caed3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/4d015527d63dcf8c35975dc04a4fbfc1.jpg

It's 630 and my dinner was small and I am feeling stuffed... I have been putting it away the past few days and especially since yesterday's HIIT session!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/a80bba1f5b030fc39d18e74bceb11751.jpg

Anzel
05-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Just a little humor ...i went for a cup of coffee over at one of these strange coffee places that draws in the alt hipster millennial and the middle aged wanna be relevant.....me? I just like a good 3 dollar coffee every now and again....
So apparently I didn't get the memo that it was unusual footwear day or something...i took some quick shots of what I was surrounded by...
Oh and if you think these shoes are weird you can only imagine what was connect to these feet!

Hey I'm sure if they walked into the gym they would think we are freaks with all out ugly and unsightly muscles...[emoji2] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/e633976b4a81faf10c10f0a5400986bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/ee760fd782ce9ecc41c0db40b978a2e6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/45a130fb2b954a3d38a3e6f48225f3a7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170504/db0b25a715b827ff4aab4ffff6c508e1.jpg

Anzel
05-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Ugh! I was just falling asleep and realized I need to log today's ongoings....

Another workday . Wake up early on workdays...330...o actually woke at 3 and just went ahead and got my day started..

I make a coffee or tea and on the way up the highway i eat something..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170506/f0d2dd50b1bbd5dc40cc53e4cb5b0e4a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170506/86359ceef0dacfbe78d35b039eb970b7.jpg

I shouldn't feel bad about crushing the PB today...could be worse!

This is on the fridge at work.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170506/67fca4c16f348bb47393536b5395f052.jpg

The best is in the middle of all that ice cream is a lean cuisine!

Anzel
05-06-2017, 09:40 AM
very good sleep last night.! Up at 430 .Meeting my PT at 9am for a leg session....tbc

Radman69
05-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Very solid log from a solid brotha! Subbed in Anzel!

Damn bro! Up at 3:30am!? What time do u fuckin go to bed lol! My kids keep me up till 10~10:30 pm ish and i cant for the life if me get up before 5:30am!

Anzel
05-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Very solid log from a solid brotha! Subbed in Anzel!

Damn bro! Up at 3:30am!? What time do u fuckin go to bed lol! My kids keep me up till 10~10:30 pm ish and i cant for the life if me get up before 5:30am!
Haha yeah it's a little nuts...i don't know what's wrong with me! I go to bed around 9 but there are plenty of times I fall asleep on the couch at 7! My wife gets pissed! Bare in mind this isn't every day. Tomorrow I will get up at 5...but I kinda gotta force myself back to sleep when my eyes open at 330 or 4...

Anzel
05-06-2017, 02:53 PM
On the way to the gym my stomach was feeling bloated and I had a little heartburn. I wasn't pre-hydration and felt like me energy levels were low. I met my PT for a legs and you guys know what a leg workout is all about...so now add in a trainer who makes you work even harder!
I just couldn't get into the zone. I racked the bar on my PT twice and gave up early on him...he was getting pissed cause he can see I had more in me...but my stomach was gurgling and felt that heart burn creeping up. Plus that bloated feeling was just adding to it.
After squats we went with BB SLDL and my lower back was cramping up. He said it's how I was squating. I didn't really want to hear that I was using bad form so we would up having a gentleman discussion of who was right and who was wrong.
I'm not gonna argue though. After all he is the PT and I'm the guy who could be picking up bad habits....
Overall I wound up hitting some machines and doing calves.

EJR
05-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Take the bad days with the good. At least you got some work in on a day where you weren't feeling it. I'm thinking you'll kill your next workout.

Anzel
05-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Yeah hope so...
They say 10 % of your workouts are shitty...10% are great and 80% are average but it's the average that do all the work...who is THEY you ask?
Oh you know who they are...

Anzel
05-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Gear update.
Been posting up my diet and training ..not much about the gear though.
All I can say is that it is a very comfortable cycle...i absolutely love primo...where have you been my whole life? Haha...

So I'm just home relaxing having ate some low carb dinner and I'm noticing my legs are all veined up and they feel so good...just a tin of blood flowing and I'm just sitting here!

So here's some leg shots I just took...
My legs are the certainly not up to par considering I train them always..i mountain bike and I'm always on my feet. 3.5 years ago I started training calves almost every day and would go at em for 45 to an hour...i invested a lot of my time into my calves. I didn't measure them for 3 years cause I read an interview where Arnold said you have to train them for 3 years to see a chamge..
He was actually right! I just measured them and they are a half inch bigger...they look better but I'm still struggling.
But as far as I see it. Train hard for years (yes even if your in your 40s like me) and run sensible cycles and you will.make solid changes.
Just the vascular look alone is telling me the gear is doing it's thing....i never look like this on a good day and now I look like this and it's a bad day!

Anzel Puritysourcelabs.ru representative
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170506/ee245ae07f033d9058963ec37948099b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170506/93438d057f8695176f2be7b310fa516a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170506/ea1fcc85193c3035508edd8d7e20f064.jpg

Anzel
05-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Ok so let's settle up for the day with my diet and such....
Btw...i just fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up my legs were still all veiny...goddamn this cycle is outstanding! Lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/e4d295669e60018055ca353815a58845.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/25e70a214eb7ec96158e60d1d9cd96b1.jpg

Here's tonight's dinner....
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/292913aff9a781c77f1990f9a9920647.jpg

Enjoy your night!
Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-pharmacies representative

Anzel
05-09-2017, 02:06 AM
Today I woke up and just felt drained.. Back is bothering me enough to keep me up a lot but the real culprit is freaking allergies...they just make me feel like I'm getting sick..ya know that pre sick feeling where your achey and sort of head in the clouds...and NO Motivation.... well this is what separates the gym rats from the gym mice! I dragged my ass in to the gym and pounded my shoulders....the more I trained the better I felt..
Another awesome workout.!

DB shoulder press drop sets

Seated lateral raise SS to front raise

Machine reverse fly DS

2 ab machines
Donkey calf and seated calf ext (rotary)
30min cardio on recumbent bike.

Diet was just weird today. Not too bad but I ate weird meals at off times...just how the day worked.

Music in the headphones was Hatebreed & Pro Pain

d-man
05-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Morning.

Keep up the good work!

Very nice! Love the music bro!

Anzel
05-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Back & chest today...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170509/e684263801e9ccc4ad1a7ff59a4dd097.jpg

mjm
05-09-2017, 02:42 PM
I just read through this from page 1. Very good and entertaining info. You are looking good, keep up the hard work.

Radman69
05-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Hey buddy hope your feeling well! Just checkin in on ya! Take care Anzel!

joko123
05-10-2017, 07:05 PM
What's on the agenda for today brother ?

Anzel
05-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Well since you ask so nicely Joko ...lol!
Oh and thanks for the tip I used the Smith to get some negatives in..

Today was a very solid leg workout. I slowed down the pace a bit and lowered the weight to really concentrate on using a slower movement with a good squeeze and hold for 2 secs.
My last leg workout with my trainer was tough and he had me working like a dog so today was a much needed workout ...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/2438bce1b513fb86b85204166e7497b5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/158f5d78658440d9e54505c05c926089.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/9ca95f4692e2eada29c5d7bc1045dc64.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/346c5398d0dd36a14db909b846c25a80.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/46494702687697c96fdd94fb80a190c0.jpg

Anzel
05-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Here's my diet ...incomplete but u get the picture..
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/bc6cca8d12667c90a1be4ed3cd5a2dad.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/c502e229f28d7ad2a70b282fa5d6cbd0.jpg

kawa636
05-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Looking great anzel,keep making those gains brother!!

joko123
05-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Haha brother always nice :) solid workout brother and you're looking nasty lean!

Well since you ask so nicely Joko ...lol!
Oh and thanks for the tip I used the Smith to get some negatives in..

Today was a very solid leg workout. I slowed down the pace a bit and lowered the weight to really concentrate on using a slower movement with a good squeeze and hold for 2 secs.
My last leg workout with my trainer was tough and he had me working like a dog so today was a much needed workout ...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/2438bce1b513fb86b85204166e7497b5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/158f5d78658440d9e54505c05c926089.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/9ca95f4692e2eada29c5d7bc1045dc64.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/346c5398d0dd36a14db909b846c25a80.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/46494702687697c96fdd94fb80a190c0.jpg

Anzel
05-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Yeah this is really turning out to be the best cycle I have ever done.
And my diet isn't exactly stellar either. In fact I notice how lean I'm getting but it seems I need to add calories in now and I'm expecting to see some good growth.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-pharmacies representative

joko123
05-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Fromthe oucs you posted in the begginjng of your thread to where you are in basically a months time frame is amazing. You've made some really good progress and quickly

Boombalaty
05-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Hell ya Anzel! Making some great progress brother!

Guru3084
05-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Real good physique bro keep killing it

Radman69
05-14-2017, 10:34 AM
Hey Anzel! Hope all is well my friend! Enjoy your sunday!

Anzel
05-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Hey guys thanks for the words..it means alot...you guys know how hard we work at this and the sacrifices that go into it so it means a lot!

I haven't posted much past couple days cause of being very busy...somewhere in the middle of keeping up with training and work and whatever else I managed to sneak away for a night out with my woman to go see Metallica in concert over in Philly.
We ate buffalo wings on the tailgate of my truck and I drank a diet coke! Lol...it used to be beer now it's diet coke..how the times have changed!
So I went to bed at 130 and had to wake up at 530 for work and I missed a workout. So not bad.

Log update:
Diet has been interesting to say the least..my appetite is crazy I am always ready to throw down some grub.
I have been eating more and my muscles are reponding...im looking bigger. But I have to watch cause I don't wanna put fat on.

So far I ate...
1)Egg white and 1 whole egg along with oats.

2)same

3) 2 ezieckiel English muffins with reduced fat cream cheese and lox
I had too much coffee too..since this morning I drank 3 or 4 cups..add in cream and sugar..yikes!
I am always hungry too!

Training
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170514/8a7f19982c5db5de1ac0da4e7f2c6290.jpg

Boombalaty
05-14-2017, 07:12 PM
Afternoon Anzel! Have a great Sunday my man!

Anzel
05-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Yesterday...monday....

Legs (first 30min with my trainer worked on squats form)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/9621b255a98c11a18357c2375b7a4679.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/97e46a1c550d77d6ae852385824234a3.jpg

Anzel
05-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Today...
Woke at 5 am... I feel like I could sleep till 9 but my internal alarm clock gets me up .
I'm gonna be busy today and I'm spending the day with my little girl..
Gonna hit the gym for some back and pick up some prepared meals for the week .
Then it's off to the park to crush the slide and the swings!

I am going to have a productive and positive day!

Tbc

d-man
05-16-2017, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the update and motivation bro. Could of my boys went to the Metallica concert and said it was bad as as expected. I heard Volbeat lit it up as well.

joko123
05-16-2017, 11:31 AM
I do the same thing when I squat, I actually haven't free bar squat in close to 4 years. Nice work brother keep on pushing !

Yesterday...monday....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/9621b255a98c11a18357c2375b7a4679.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170516/97e46a1c550d77d6ae852385824234a3.jpg

d-man
05-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Yesterday...monday....

Google butt wink bro.

Boombalaty
05-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Morning Anzel! Keep up the good work brother!

Anzel
05-16-2017, 04:25 PM
Google butt wink bro.

Yes exactly! But I see that plenty of but winkers don't have issues either...but for me that seems best explanation

d-man
05-16-2017, 05:12 PM
Yes exactly! But I see that plenty of but winkers don't have issues either...but for me that seems best explanation

Ok so my partner has issues (low back) when he butt winks and I don't. So I guess it depends on person.

Anzel
05-16-2017, 06:26 PM
So does he just stop from going down all the way to prevent it? That seemed to work for me and I just need to go heavier to see if it works

Judgmentalist
05-16-2017, 06:45 PM
OK you got me. I'm going to go look up butt wink... not what I was expecting LOL

d-man
05-16-2017, 06:47 PM
So does he just stop from going down all the way to prevent it? That seemed to work for me and I just need to go heavier to see if it works

Yes he does not break parallel. It's like night and day for him. No issues with back at all.

Anzel
05-16-2017, 08:15 PM
Yes he does not break parallel. It's like night and day for him. No issues with back at all.

Ok cool! Then that s how I will go about! Thanks bro

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Anzel
05-17-2017, 12:37 AM
Today..
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170517/210e57065303cb304773deec0bd97a1b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170517/bdd5ce21fe972277abc45f8edeb36ec6.jpg

Anzel
05-18-2017, 02:30 AM
My usual early morning work out before work today..
Boy my diet was going well until I discovered cookies laying around and I just lost mind :-( hopefully the hgh I'm on will help keep the fat off!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/324b02e28fa96618631fea6d4383b102.jpg

Anzel
05-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Just need to update my log here fellas....i got so busy there I hadn't had time to even keep up. ....
I was supposed to do a mini cut till June 1st but I asked my PT what he thinks and he suggested not to because I can put on more mass before the summer hits. He had a good point that it seems I can always lose unwanted bf pretty quickly. And cutting hard now would leave gains on the table...so I will go with that logic.
Sometimes you need another person's perspective!
What do you guys think?

Anzel

joko123
05-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Absolutely go with with what you're trainer is saying you are so dam lean as it! I say try and grow, keep it lean.

Plus its summer youll be esting a little more food and you'll be full around the clock as opposed to slightly flat if trying to cut

Anzel
05-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Absolutely go with with what you're trainer is saying you are so dam lean as it! I say try and grow, keep it lean.

Plus its summer youll be esting a little more food and you'll be full around the clock as opposed to slightly flat if trying to cut
Good points bro! Thanks

Radman69
05-21-2017, 06:11 PM

Totally agree! U can cut fairly easy! Get it while the 'gettin' is good!

Boombalaty
05-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Get them gains bro!!

Anzel
05-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Get them gains bro!!
Well how bout this my friend.. I ate very well today. Maybe a little too well but it's all good. Did chest today and felt pretty stong..and tomorrow is legs and I plan on not leaving till my legs are trashed...

Let's see how the full on eating up helps me with the weight.

Anzel

Anzel
05-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Having a good weekend! Did some hiit and calves and then yard work and then bbq time..meat and fish and cookies!
Rest today and go visit family for more food...
Tomorrow I have to work...so up early at 330 get my Training on and plow thru the day..
I will post up tomorrow night with diet and training as well as some pics...

Anzel

Anzel
05-29-2017, 03:12 PM
Workout for today...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/de1d5aea14d45642d910b48a3169c434.jpg

Some update pics..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/2ab7e9fee180be677fe2e90795316d90.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/419be3e9a47f1750cbe2be60797735de.jpg

joko123
05-30-2017, 12:36 AM
Looking like a lean machine Brother !

Hopefully you were able to break off your diet and enjoy some good BBQ

Anzel
05-31-2017, 01:24 AM
Looking like a lean machine Brother !

Hopefully you were able to break off your diet and enjoy some good BBQ

Yes I jumped right into the eating like a man on death row! I have never experience a cycle like this one...with primo I feel like the food goes right where I need it to...muscle! I needed to get in some heavy calories and go dirty too..

Anzel
05-31-2017, 01:31 AM
Switched work out to push legs pull and will hit each workout twice a week. I'm still doing HIIT with my PT or on some days he has me training with him on weights to just throw a wrench in the works. This unpredictable factor keeps me on my toes which forces me to be more disciplined in my sleep habits and diet . Anything to take me out of my comfort zone is good.

Here's today leg workout...the app I use to record my workout jumbled up the exercises for some reason....
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/accca3f4f970d559bf9601a562efb3fd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/3d7d4893e789aeb06f618d12c0dfcd01.jpg

joko123
05-31-2017, 01:33 AM
Yes I jumped right into the eating like a man on death row! I have never experience a cycle like this one...with primo I feel like the food goes right where I need it to...muscle! I needed to get in some heavy calories and go dirty too..

When you're really lean like you are the body is just so efficient at using what it gives it you rip through food !

Primo is definitely on my hit list at some point

Radman69
05-31-2017, 05:58 PM

Sometimes u gotta get dirty! Good for u bro!

Radman69
05-31-2017, 06:00 PM
Switched work out to push legs pull and will hit each workout twice a week. I'm still doing HIIT with my PT or on some days he has me training with him on weights to just throw a wrench in the works. This unpredictable factor keeps me on my toes which forces me to be more disciplined in my sleep habits and diet . Anything to take me out of my comfort zone is good.

Here's today leg workout...the app I use to record my workout jumbled up the exercises for some reason....
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/accca3f4f970d559bf9601a562efb3fd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/3d7d4893e789aeb06f618d12c0dfcd01.jpg

Love the Push/Pull/Legs programming! Will always be my favorite split!

Anzel
06-03-2017, 02:35 AM
Shift gears a bit...using different gear starting today.
I was using 1000mg of primo and sus 500 with HGH & v and provirion...
Now I'm using test tren and maST

Boombalaty
06-03-2017, 04:02 AM
Hows the gainz bro? I aint stopped by in a few days.

Boombalaty
06-03-2017, 04:03 AM
Workout for today...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/de1d5aea14d45642d910b48a3169c434.jpg

Some update pics..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/2ab7e9fee180be677fe2e90795316d90.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/419be3e9a47f1750cbe2be60797735de.jpg

Damn bro! You look great!

Anzel
06-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Doing earl morn cardio atm

joko123
06-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Doing earl morn cardio atm

I feel your pain and I know that struggle lol

Anzel
06-06-2017, 07:39 PM
I feel your pain and I know that struggle lol

Yeah bro...we have to do what we have to do!
I did 30 min on no carbs and bonked ...had to force my way thru...but as the day went by I felt better...managed a nice afternoon leg workout..
I got pretty damn vascular...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/712e69ccd258c6bbe41c467b69da3725.jpg

Anzel
06-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Cardio seen through the blury lens of my camera..not much different than through my sweaty eyes!
Up at 431 ...slept in a little...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/0118af64ffe90eb7e3b7dcec15b9bebc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170607/75d4f2df5f3286031b867b9fb9854544.jpg

Fast Willie from Philly
06-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Yeah bro...we have to do what we have to do!
I did 30 min on no carbs and bonked ...had to force my way thru...but as the day went by I felt better...managed a nice afternoon leg workout..
I got pretty damn vascular...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/712e69ccd258c6bbe41c467b69da3725.jpg

Damn bro I didn't even know there were that many veins in legs!

Anzel
06-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Damn bro I didn't even know there were that many veins in legs!
Lol I know! I love it!

Anzel
06-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Woke up at 330 and sprung outta bed feeling good and ready to smash the day...all positivity and excited.
Trained legs before my shift and hit the leg press , SLDL, extensions and curls as well as calves....also did some hanging leg raises and some pull ups
I also did 2 sets of upright rows...
Hope to do cardio later.

Appetite is absolutely outta control .... eating a lot of food and never seem to be fully satisfied, could be the gear...or it's the hard training... I did HIIT and chest yesterday and spent the whole day running so that calls for some solid meals.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170610/d2da286ab3a4cd7cd92425741f1a274b.jpg

joko123
06-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Dam Anzel what time are you getting to bed ?! I'm up at 5 / 5 30 the latest and I still feel like I don't get enough sleep and I try to knock out by 11 30 the latest

Anzel
06-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Dam Anzel what time are you getting to bed ?! I'm up at 5 / 5 30 the latest and I still feel like I don't get enough sleep and I try to knock out by 11 30 the latest

Last night it was a little before ten but I try for 9 the latest... it's 1230 now and just ate lunch and I feel a nap coming on!
I don't dont do this every day...i tend to wake at 430 or 5 and if I need more rest I will try to sleep till 6...but 6 is the latest.
I wake up at 330 2 days a week ...it work related... I start so early and I just can't skip the workout...call me crazy ... But it makes me feel damn good to be able to go the extra mile. If I can do a 20 min nap I will be good to go

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
representative

Anzel
06-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Woke up at 5 today..needed the extra hour of sleep..
Back and shoulders good workout...lotta sweat!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/e6755e72ff6daa4316ffe19557cccb1a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/a6e65b2fa74d1ac7b4fa75a63b22df1a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170615/3ee916332def19d17debd4bebb6b7225.jpg

Anzel
06-17-2017, 05:39 PM
I really can't believe how vascular and ripped I'm getting using tren and mast with test...i been using HGH as well . My diet could be way better and I'm just not seeing any fat gain at all.

600mg of tren,mast and test each.
2.5 to 5 iu HGH

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170617/efe3de191247188720f7a8e64746b1c1.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170617/66d4b94efba4112e837c374e2b135e96.jpg

Anzel

joko123
06-18-2017, 01:17 AM
I really can't believe how vascular and ripped I'm getting using tren and mast with test...i been using HGH as well . My diet could be way better and I'm just not seeing any fat gain at all.

600mg of tren,mast and test each.
2.5 to 5 iu HGH

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170617/efe3de191247188720f7a8e64746b1c1.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170617/66d4b94efba4112e837c374e2b135e96.jpg

Anzel

I can believe it! Looking good brother

Boombalaty
06-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Looking good Anzel! Have a great Sunday bro!

Anzel
06-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Up at 4 am....did chest and arms.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170618/6be8ba5d857b6d2b4b12b21e31683ec3.jpg

Anzel
06-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Woke at 330...trained legs

I may be getting lethargic from the tren....damb powerful stuff! So I'm gonna start taking it at night maybe right after dinner.
Other than that I'm training hard and making a good run.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170619/cda5b91eaed4f83b1210d35373f0b9bf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170619/566d98ecd3ad30b898ca0775a2de93ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170619/e5d83abcdf44159f14710d59d482aece.jpg

Anzel
06-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Did some HIIT today
1st I did 9 min on the bike and then spent about 5 min hitting and kicking the heavy bag..
Then 30 min HIIT with my PT.

Anzel

stephen220
06-20-2017, 10:21 PM
I deffinitly understand I'm on tren mast test and HGH and I can't gain fat I'm loosing fat still. It's a great feeling not having to eat the cleanest but still good and loosing fat. Workouts look good i feel you on the early morning workouts when i do it i get only 6 hours of sleep maybe.

joko123
06-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Woke at 330...trained legs

I may be getting lethargic from the tren....damb powerful stuff! So I'm gonna start taking it at night maybe right after dinner.
Other than that I'm training hard and making a good run.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170619/cda5b91eaed4f83b1210d35373f0b9bf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170619/566d98ecd3ad30b898ca0775a2de93ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170619/e5d83abcdf44159f14710d59d482aece.jpg

I think I beat you this morning I was up at 2 30 this morning , I could not sleep for the life of me

Great work brother looking good

Anzel
06-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Had to clean out my basement which was a big I was dreading to do. But my home gym (which I really don't use) was buried under boxes. So I made my motivation to clean by uncovering the power rack and sweeping up and hitting my chest and arms.
It worked! Got the basement cleaned and workout complete

Check out what I made to do dips. It's pic that I painted green. On the hand grip end the pic sits on the safety pin on the other end I glued a T section to the pic and the safety pin goes thru ...

Have a great day!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/b6a65d763f516855ea02eb49a98f473f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/5586eaca4da1191d068f4fb874d3ba46.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/488e0fb5ec625cb61c765c46a5bf764f.jpg

Anzel
06-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Woke at 330...drove 45 min to work...trained legs...still have sweat dripping off my nose...

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170622/2cf717951514e4dce27838b05a4f046e.jpg

Boombalaty
06-23-2017, 01:39 AM
Evening Anzel. I dig your little invention there for the dips! What is that app you are using called, I would like to check it out.

Anzel
06-23-2017, 01:51 AM
JE Fit....has customizable functions

Boombalaty
06-23-2017, 01:58 AM
Thanks brutha!

Anzel
06-23-2017, 11:48 AM
Morning BOP!
I slept like shit , damn tren! But still trained like an animal today..pretty much superset everything and sweating like a pig..i had to do a mid workout wardrobe change and get a new dry workout out towel and I actually contemplated throwing out the nasty sweaty cloths instead of putting them in my gym bag .
So I have been avoiding Dead lifts since April cause I pinched a nerve in my upper back...its been feeling a little better so I decided to hit DLs at 205 just to warmup..
I forgot how awesome Dead lifts make you feel! I was good and warm and had a nice sweat going and I had that mental clarity kick in that just made me feel like a god! Or is that the tren talking? Lol

Have a positive and productive day my fellow brothers of pain!

Anzel

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170623/f4a90fdf5a36cca85a9bbb9490355dc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170623/48d1ba4523ec96ba436ce1b4090ddabc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170623/3cce58d17ab0ac151a77db4c8ad07b7e.jpg

Anzel
06-25-2017, 08:17 AM
Yesterday I trained chest arms in my home gym.

Weighted dips
BB bench SS ez bar curl
DB incline bench
Skull crushers

Upright row
Push ups

The tren is really strong stuff and I'm finding i need to reduce the the dose by half or skip it altogether in order to reduce sides.
I'm certainly not complaing...that just means it's a proper dosed product. And I can stretch out my supplies!

Anzel

joko123
06-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Yesterday I trained chest arms in my home gym.

Weighted dips
BB bench SS ez bar curl
DB incline bench
Skull crushers

Upright row
Push ups

The tren is really strong stuff and I'm finding i need to reduce the the dose by half or skip it altogether in order to reduce sides.
I'm certainly not complaing...that just means it's a proper dosed product. And I can stretch out my supplies!

Anzel

How much tren are you running brother ?

Anzel
06-26-2017, 09:58 AM
How much tren are you running brother ?

About 600mg joko. Along with 600 test and mast....this is my 1st time using mast.

Anzel

Anzel
06-26-2017, 09:59 AM
Quick and intense leg training today. I kept it moving and had a good one!

Enjoy your day!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170626/26379b0da1ca7702756c0d99709d2ed7.jpg

Anzel
06-27-2017, 11:15 AM
Grinding away..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/d6a316df4a968679e45855c4aedfe441.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/326b11d6300b7adcbfdf3d3f0d7fb02c.jpg

joko123
06-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Nice work brother keep on grinding !

Anzel
06-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Legs today...i skipped back because I am trying to rest it a bit..i have a pinched nerve right between the shoulder blades. I can train pretty much like normal but it keeps me from getting a good night's sleep so I need to get it healed up.

Also I have been eating 1-1/2 to 2 cups of oats in my first meal and eating more snacks thru the day...burning calories on tren like a mofo! I suppose a little gray top HGH helps too...but I can't put on fat if you pay me to.

My workout for today...

Enjoy your day!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170629/52fd5b3729d2618296a880aeb16f9434.jpg

Anzel
06-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Woke a 4 and have work today. Went with 45 min of cardio for an active rest day. I may do weights later depending on how I feel.

Anzel

Anzel
06-30-2017, 07:32 PM
And I managed to get some back and shoulders in so that s a good day right there!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170630/79b8688f4133f34832c6b7ccb8a3be42.jpg

Anzel
06-30-2017, 08:15 PM
Add in 30 more min of cardio!

Anzel

Anzel
07-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Took the day off yesterday...needed to be home all day to throw a BBQ party .
So yesterday I ate sausage and peppers, pasta with grilled chicken and some cheese. Then I ate some turkey London broil and some other kind of sausage along with a delish beet salad that had walnuts and goat cheese.
Then dessert came....

A big piece of ice cream cake and a whole bunch of brownies and cookies. Then later I had ice cream sandwiches...
So I ate healthy and lite during the day and crushed the junk but hey....IIFYM!

Anzel
07-11-2017, 01:09 AM
What's up savages? Been on vacation camping with my family. Fun and brutal at the same time.
I actually didn't take any tren mast or ugh for about 4 days and ate crazy tons of food. The whole time abs popping and veins all over the place. Interesting experiment. You can take maybe a week off of the tren and see no negative changes and then jump right back on and all those extra dirty cals go right muscle mass!

So overall my diet hasn't been this loose in years especially around summer time. I went back to the gym today and a guy I know said I looked bigger and harder! Unreal is the tren and mast and of course 5iu of hgh..

Today's training,
Back & shoulders
Pull ups
DB shoulder press
Close grip lat pull down
Seated lateral raise
Seated cable row
Seated calves
Calf ext.
Machine shoulder press
Machine reverse fly

Anzel

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru

Anzel
07-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Up at 0415 on the gym floor by 0600. Solid chest and arms today.
Dips - lots of em!
Preacher curl
HS incline
Tri rope push down
Rope hammer curls
DB fly

Eating 1-1/2 cups of oats with pro powder and raisins just to start and now going to eat big eggs and more oats!
I can eat and eat and eat...tren won't let it go no where else but to muscle.

Today's update pic..

Anzel Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170711/71069e9f09b0b7823d84b45778f0c851.jpg

Anzel
07-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Some R & R today. Sent my little daughter to preschool and me and the missus went to the beach and just sat there very quietly...ahhhhh peace and quiet...
Then we went to a fish shack and ate blackened salmon on a roll with sweet potato.
That's it my friends...no training just rest and growth!

Anzel

Anzel
07-14-2017, 01:04 PM
Back and shoulders...

Started with 3o min of cardio and then.

BW pull ups- 6,8,6,5,5,4,3,3 = 40 reps
DB shoulder press- 6 sets
HS rows
Seated DB lateral raise
Cable lat pull down
Reverse fly

I love the gym at 5 am... quiet and serious fuckers in there...some young hotties too!

Anzel

Anzel
07-15-2017, 02:16 PM
30 min cardio

Anzel
07-17-2017, 11:37 AM
Yesterday and today off. R & R...and some summertime fun ! Anybody ever use a stand up paddle board to go crabbing under a bridge?

Anzel

Anzel
07-18-2017, 01:21 PM
Very rough start this morning as I slept like hell all night. Expected a shit workout but went anyway. Turned out to be a fairly decent training sesh after all!
Just get there, show up and go thru the motions...maybe you will get an energy blast from your reserves...life,80% is just showing up.

Today's sesh...

Arms and calves...light weight with a lot of emphasise on usingbgood form with a full ROM and feeling the stretch and the squeeze.

Anzel

Anzel
07-19-2017, 11:35 AM
Switching back to a 4 x.15 style routine.
Eating is pretty tight.
Rest is sub-par
Have some back cramping and a slight pinched nerve. Dealing with it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170719/dabe436516fcd1fe3d077020c158bf13.jpg

Anzel
07-21-2017, 09:10 AM
30 min cardio. To start a busy day at work 100 Deg heat!

joko123
07-21-2017, 10:28 AM
30 min cardio. To start a busy day at work 100 Deg heat!

Hopefully you're getting it done inside with the AC blasting !

Have a good one brother

Anzel
07-21-2017, 10:50 AM
Chest back and and 4x15
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170721/f83edcd86d43efa67ef6539677925fc8.jpg

Anzel
07-22-2017, 12:29 PM
So this morning was HIIT training with the PT after a month of doing no HIIT and only light cardio. I was feeling like it was going to suck but it was not so bad and although my trainer went easy he still put me in some tough situations that forced me to dig in and push hard. I find that I will not give up if I have this guy hovering over me and it's definitely worth the money.
Workout was sled push to bear crawl with sled. Some back work and some ab work that had me on the verge of tears all the while gasping for air.

Anzel

Anzel
07-24-2017, 01:28 PM
Shoulders and arms!

Also 30 min of cardiohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170724/9e8997a3cefc76882a7e9425b5749dec.jpg

Anzel
07-25-2017, 11:05 AM
What a morning! Up so early and I was pissed I couldn't sleep more but I used that energy to train legs...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170725/b06dc460b1b2eaeb90765a8599775926.jpg

stormwheather
07-25-2017, 12:09 PM
Same here, im also using even last energy for even smaller load than planned... No pain no gain...
And also jefit user, nice app btw.

"PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru" tryin but no can do... Not even on other forums. Can you pm me bro ? Cheers

Anzel
07-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Pm sent Stormwheather

Anzel
07-26-2017, 03:49 PM
Today I knocked out a little HIIT training with my PT.... he said it seems my cardio has diminished a little and I look like I'm struggling more. I felt it too actually. Not sure if it's because of the tren or not.... well even of tren is the culprit I ain't stopping! Loving the gains and the look o have!

Anzel

Boombalaty
07-27-2017, 12:43 AM
Lookin great Anzel! I apologize, I have not popped in to check on ya in a while.

Anzel
07-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Lookin great Anzel! I apologize, I have not popped in to check on ya in a while.Thanks! And It's all good bro....we are all doing our best. Summertime and family and trying to avoid bad food at the BBQ 's all got us going crazy... I'm gonna have to drop by your log and see what's up.

Anzel
07-28-2017, 01:15 PM
Early before work... 30 min cardio and calves.
Maybe hit the upper legs later...

joko123
07-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Early before work... 30 min cardio and calves.
Maybe hit the upper legs later...

Curious as to what exercises you do to hit the upper legs ?

Anzel
07-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Curious as to what exercises you do to hit the upper legs ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSquats,leg ext/curl, leg press,lunge, SLDL primarily

Anzel
07-29-2017, 06:59 PM
Today was a quick HIIT session with the PT.

Anzel
08-06-2017, 12:19 AM
What's up fellas. So as August hits I am actually looking forward to winding down my cycle. Tren and mast are awesome of course but goddamn if it doesn't cause me some mental issues here and there. Perfect example I wake up in the middle of the night with a raging boner and I want to bang my wife so I wake her up! And ask her for sum sum...she gets mad and says no and goes back to sleep . So I wind up pissed at her for 2 day...lmao. crazy.
So yeah maybe it's time to shift gears.
Meanwhile today I have felt like a caged tiger and I trained plenty good and ate alot of good solid food.
30 min cardio 1st thing and later afternoon I trained shoulders arms and calves.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170806/2be301afe95b46d36be8552a855798e2.jpg

AvidFisherman
08-06-2017, 01:16 AM
What app are you using to log your lifts? Im using a big ass binder that I have to carry around the gym. Does it allow you to record the weights?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Anzel
08-06-2017, 07:58 AM
What app are you using to log your lifts? Im using a big ass binder that I have to carry around the gym. Does it allow you to record the weights?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using TapatalkYes record weights and more. Pretty good once you get the hang of it.
It's called Jefit

Fast Willie from Philly
08-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Sounds cool. Thanks for the info

Anzel
08-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Early rise but only time for 30 min of cardio.
Hopefully I can train weight later

Anzel
08-10-2017, 11:14 PM
This morning's workout ...
Legs
Leg press x 6 sets
Leg ext. 4 sets
Leg curl 4 sets
Jump rope in between sets
And some calf work.
High volume light weight.

Anzel
08-11-2017, 09:10 PM
HIIT 30 min.

Anzel
08-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Yesterday I trained chest and traps.
Smith machine bench
DB Incline
BW dips
Pec Dec
BB shrugs
LP calf ext.
Seated Smith toe raise

Any questions PM me . Puritysourcelabs.ru

Anzel
08-14-2017, 04:38 PM
Today was Back & tris

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170814/b257897ead0fb889d734d0c1f085bea5.jpg

Anzel
08-17-2017, 11:47 AM
This morning's workout

Arms & calves & cardio

DB curls x 3
Skullcrushers x 3

Next 3 superset
Hammer cable curls x 4
Tri rope push down x 4
Ez bar upright row x 4

Reverse fly x 3 SS LP calf x 3

30 min cardio

Last night I did 30 min cardio and donkey calf raise

Anzel

Anzel
08-18-2017, 06:10 PM
This morning.. chest and shoulders and calves and and

Anzel
08-22-2017, 03:13 PM
Off today...due to lack of sleep...not tren related ...work related.

Anzel

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Anzel
08-24-2017, 10:29 PM
Today I did 15 low cardio on the bike then met my trainer for a 30 min HIIT session.
We started with pushing the prowler and after pushing it one way then back I was heavily out of breath. I do believe tren may be the culprit. This is the love/hate relationship guys talk about. Side effects can be hard to deal with but at the same time your physique looks like comic book hero awesome! Burning fat off like no tomorrow!
I'm down to my final 2 weeks of tren with mast. So I'm gonna grind it out.

Anzel

Anzel
08-25-2017, 09:30 PM
I done did back and tris this morning.
DB rows x 3
WGLPD x3
Seated cable row x 3
Reverse fly x 3
Tri rope push down x 5
DB kick backs x 3
Cable supinated pull downs x 3

Oh yeah and of course calves
Smith machine toe raise x 5
L.P. calf raise x 5

I'm on my last bottle of tren and mast and I am noticing some shortness of breath when I really push myself hard and sleep is shitty sometimes. But waking up with and everyday and diet has been mediocre at best.
Tren is just crazy...i love it.
Using HGH at least helps with sleep and additional fat burn.

Anzel

Anzel
09-02-2017, 07:45 PM
12 weeks on test tren and mast. I had about 4 or 5 doses of tren left in case I wanted to go an extra week. Well, I couldn't. I simply cannot handle the elixir of the gods any further. I am gonna finish up the last of the Mast though.
I'm gonna drop my test down to 200mg for TRT still using PSL test. And I will just hang out for the winter.
I need a break!

Training today was a lackluster arms day. I am just whooped.

Meanwhile I have people saying how big i look and I wake up with abs like crazy and I'm eating way off the normal. I eat tons of carbs and cheat more than 2 or 3 times a week and I keep growing and losing fat. Tren is ridiculous! But yes after 12 weeks tren is tough.
I can see how guys fall in love/hate with it.

Anzel

Training will be the same and I will eat within reason.

Anzel
09-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Today I met my PT and did 30 min of HIIT and then did a light leg workout. I am now post tren & mast. Been about a week since I been off and I'm still veiny and feel like I'm still on the tren!
I do notice diminished cardio and I am hoping to get it back cause my PT thinks I'm having health issues or something lol!

Anzel

Anzel
09-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Up at 0440 ..not too bad. Was able to get in a basic chest workout complete with bis tris and calves and a little bit of shoulders . Felt really good despite so so sleep.
Shoot for 30 min cardio later today.

Anzel

Anzel
09-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Today I met with my PT. Before our meet I warmed up and stretched. Did some exercises to help my upper back/neck area and hit the rower for about 10 min.
Then I trained back with my PT.
After we split I hit calves and 30 cardio.
Feeling good!

Anzel

Anzel
09-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Took a group fitness class 2 days ago...all body with light weight set to music. It was ok. Something different.

Yesterday was an off day to take care of business.

Today up at 0445 and trained bis,tris and calves.

Dips
Preacher curls
Skullcrushers
Standing ez bar curl
Tri rope push down
Rope hammer curls
Dumbell curls
Seated Smith calf toe raise

And I will shoot for 30 min to 45 min of cardio later today.

Anzel

Anzel
09-10-2017, 09:17 PM
45 min cardio...and more calves...

Anzel
09-14-2017, 01:39 PM
3o min cardio followed by calves on the leg press.

Anzel

Anzel
09-22-2017, 02:42 PM
Yesterday I did an hour of HIIT type training with my PT and 2 other people. Very good workout.

This morning I did 30 min LI cardio on the recumbent bike before work.

I have reduced my test to 300mg and plan on lowering to 200mg at the beginning of October. I am very happy that I'm still very vascular despite I have powers the dose and haven't done tren and mast since August.
The tren still effecting me!

Anzel
09-24-2017, 02:28 PM
Off day yesterday and today...i feel I need the rest so I'm taking it.!

Anzel

Anzel
09-26-2017, 01:24 PM
What a night and what a morning! Went to bed late and woke up early...so sluggish at first but then I got into the gym and slowly eased into it...so just as I was hitting my stride working chest and bis...someone I haven't seen in a while stopped to talk to me. I wanted to give him the time but it turned into a 20 min catch up session and I lost my pump and my motivation.

So on that note let's call it a sub par workout.

I will try to hit and and calves and cardio later....we shall see

Anzel

Anzel
09-29-2017, 11:46 AM
3 days ago i trained chest.
2 days ago went for a local 1 hr mountain bike ride.
Yesterday was a 1ht HIIT style group training session that was pretty damn hard. I was nodding off early last night.

Today I'm headed up to the ski slope to do some cross country mountain biking....this is a great time of year for mountain biking.

I'm currently on 200mg of PSL test cyp...25 to 50 mg proviron and 5 iu of HGH.

Anzel

Anzel
10-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Chest and arms and some calves and abs...
I feel the loss of strength after being on Tren...im down to a treatment dose of test along with a little proviron and hgh...

DB bench press x 3
Incline Smith x 3
Dips x 3

Skull crushers x3
Cable curls x 3
DB curls x 3
Cable flies x 3 (light due to elbow pain)

L.P. calves x 6
Tri rope push down
Superset with ripe hammer curls x3

Rope cable kneeling crunch
Hanging leg raise
Seated crunch

Yesterday I did 30 min of cardio on the bike

Have a good day

Anzel

Anzel
10-03-2017, 12:20 PM
I'm switching my routine back to push legs pull . This routine is always the best for me when life gets complicated. Right now 3x a week will do but I'm also doing HIIT and mountain biking 1x a week each so that means I'm training 5x week.
I don't really see much chat about mt. Biking on here but I have been riding for 30 yrs now! To me it is just another form of HIIT...except my shortest ride is usually 45 min and I frequently ride well over an hour or hour and a half...the trails just pull you in !
That being said I may not be doing any riding this week and will prob skip my HIIT training due to a cold. My lungs and ears nose and throat are on the fritz! If I push too hard I will inflame my ling lining and get worse. So I will just go do a light leg workout today at the gym...no heavy breathing!

Anzel

Anzel
10-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Up at 0430 today!
Feeling damn good too. Trained a pull session.
Then later i did early evening cardu!',

Anzel
10-05-2017, 01:31 PM
A little extra sleep overnight does wonders!
Beautiful workout today.
Push
DB bench press x 4
Dips x 3
Smith incline press x 4
DB shoulder press x 3

Cable tri pushdowns x4
Smith seated calf raise x5?
Pec decx3
L.P. calf raise x3?

Anzel
10-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Yesterday took a class...light weights high rep HIT type class...for hour and a half...

Today
0600 cardio... May be calves and and later today. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/64ad473eb324eab57519d9b5acccbee4.jpg

Anzel
10-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Yesterday's workout... legs

Lunge x 3
LP x 3 superset with LP calf raise x 3
Stiff leg DL x 3
Leg ext x 3
Leg curl x 3
Abs

Anzel
10-13-2017, 11:28 AM
Did HIIT & full body workouts 2 days in a row....my PT DECIDED for me that I need to be shocked . I trained hard for an hour per session and feel like I was really delivered into a meat grinder!
Today I will just go in to the gym and do some straight up PUSHING...chest and shoulders and tris.

Anzel

Anzel
10-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Yesterday I did some cardio in the morning and then spent the entire day on my feet working around the house. Did yard work and some upkeep and then cleaned the inside of the house. And I must've went up and down the stairs 100 times. And I was so busy I w asnt even hungry so I went with it and ate light thru the day.
So I burned calories!
Today no training but we are have an Octoberfest/Halloween party and I will be running around.
Who knows what I'm gonna do tomorrow?

Anzel

Anzel
10-18-2017, 10:46 AM
2 days ago was a good push session...
HS shoulder press x 4
HS flat bench x3
HS incline x 3

Seated calves x4

Dip machine x 4

Pec Dec x 3

Yesterday legs

Squats 5x5
HS leg press x 3
HS leg curl x 4 last set was a drop set
Donkey calf raise x 3 or 4
Leg ext x 3

Anzel

Anzel
10-18-2017, 08:38 PM
Good pull session today
HS row machines...hi,low and regular all 3 sets.
Then some burn out drop sets on a row machine.
Preacher curls and DB curls
Calf machine
Abs and BW lunge superset

Anzel

Anzel
10-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Off day today....wil resume with the punishment tomorrow with an early morning wake up..0400...tear shit up!

Anzel

Anzel
10-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Push workout..before work

DB bench press 1 warm up 4 sets
Smith incline x 4
Dips 2 x weighted 2 x BE

Cable triceps V bar push down x 3
Pec dec x 4
Cable triceps rope push down x 3

DB seated shoulder press x 4
Upright row x 3 or 4?

Anzel

Anzel
10-22-2017, 10:46 AM
Yesterday 0700...legs

Smith squats 7 sets of 5
Smith standing calf raise x 3

L.P. x 3
Seated curl x 3
LE x 3
LP calf x 3

Anzel

Anzel
10-24-2017, 01:34 PM
I had my alarm set for 0400 and I woke up at 0316 and tried to fall back asleep but c ouldnt. So I got a good start on my morning which played out to a kick ads back (pull) workout before work...

WGLP 4 sets
Cable row x 4 sets

LP calf x 6

DB curls superset with wide grip lat pushdowns x 4

Upright row x 4

Hammer grip cable curls x 4

1 arm shoulder fly x 4

Machine reverse fly x 4

Anzel

Anzel
10-26-2017, 01:52 AM
I wrote this post up in another section of the forum and figured I would drop it in my log for shits sake...

As we know clenbuteral is very helpful in burning fat. We also know it doesn't build muscle although that would be awesome if it did do both!

But if you read ahead you will see professional athletes who were busted for using clen. They were using it as a performance enhancement . One of the mentioned athletes was a powerlifter who was also on Anadrol and deca. He wasn't using the clen to lose fat ....he was using it to just perform better.

Notable cases of use as performance-enhancing drug....

As a β2*sympathomimetic, clenbuterol has also been used as a*performance-enhancing drug.

A three-year suspension for taking clenbuterol kept sprinter*Katrin Krabbe*from competing in the*1992 Summer Olympics, and effectively ended her athletic career.

In 2006,*San Francisco Giants*pitcher Guillermo Mota, while a member of the New York Mets, received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for clenbuterol.*In 2012, MLB officials announced they were again suspending Mota for 100 games due a positive test for clenbuterol.

American swimmer*Jessica Hardy*tested positive at the US trials in 2008. She was subject to a one-year suspension, having claimed she unknowingly took the drug in a contaminated food supplement. Former*New York Mets*clubhouse employee*Kirk Radomski*admitted in his plea deal to distributing clenbuterol to dozens of current and former Major League Baseball players and associates.[12]*After finishing fourth in the*K-2 1000-m*event at the*2008 Summer Olympics*in*Beijing,*Polish*sprint canoerAdam Seroczy?ski*was disqualified for taking this drug, and Chinese cyclist*Li Fuyu*tested positive for it at the*Dwars door Vlaanderenrace in Belgium on March 24, 2010.

In 2010,*St. Louis Cardinals*minor-league shortstop Lainer Bueno received a 50-game suspension for the 2011 season as a result of testing positive for clenbuterol.

Cyclist*Alberto Contador*of Spain was banned for two years from professional cycling after testing positive for the drug at the 2010 Tour de France.He was later stripped of the 2010 title of the Tour de France and the 2011 title of the Giro d'Italia.CAS*found that Contador probably tested positive due to a contaminated food supplement.In 2013, Contador's team-mate on the*Team Saxo Bank*squad,*Michael Rogers, tested positive for clenbuterol at the*Japan Cup*bike race. In April 2014 the*Union Cycliste Internationaleannounced that it accepted Rogers' explanation that the substance had been ingested by him after consuming contaminated meat whilst competing at the*2013 Tour of Beijing, upholding Rogers' disqualification from the Japan Cup but declining to impose any further sanctions on him.

In 2011, players of the*Mexico national football team*were found with clenbuterol in their*bloodstreams, but were acquitted by WADA after they claimed the clenbuterol came from contaminated food. FIFA has also claimed 109 players from multiple countries who were participating in the Under-17 World Cup in Mexico tested positive for this drug. However, FIFA and the World Anti-Doping Agency declined to prosecute any cases because the weight of evidence pointed to contamination from Mexican meat.

In 2013, Mexican boxer*Erik Morales*was suspended for two years after testing positive for clenbuterol.

In 2014,*Toronto Maple Leafs*Forward Carter Ashton was suspended from the NHL for 20 games without pay for violating the NHL/NHL Players' Association Performance Enhancing Substances Program after it was determined that he had ingested Clenbuterol. Carter claimed he used an unprescribed asthma inhaler.

In 2014, South Korean swimmer*Kim Ji-heunhas tested positive for clenbuterol at an out-of-competition test on May 13, 2014. After completion of proceedings by the Korea Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel, Kim received a two-year suspension, back-dated to the day of his positive test.

In 2014, Czech body builder Petr Soukup received a lifetime ban after a positive test for clenbuterol, metenolon, mesterolon, methamphetamine, oxandrolon, stanozolol, nandrolon, fluoxymesterone, DHCMtestosterone and metandienon.

In 2015, Yankees minor league pitching prospect Moises Cedeno tested positive for clenbuterol and was suspended for 72 games.

In 2015, two players from the*Collingwood Football Club*in Australia were delisted from the club and accepted 2-year bans from all sport in Australia after testing positive to the substance, which they believe may have been in a contaminated illicit drug they consumed.

In 2016, Australian heavyweight boxing champion*Lucas Browne*tested positive for clenbuterol.

In 2016,*Raul A. Mondesi*tested positive for clenbuterol and was suspended 50 games from the Northwest Arkansas Naturals. MLB and the MLBPA agreed to reduce the suspension from 80 games to 50 games after Mondesi claimed it was found in cold medicine.

In 2016, the California State Athletic Commission decided to issue*Francisco Vargas*a temporary boxing license on a probationary basis after he tested positive for clenbuterol.

Thanks for reading BOP!

Anzel

Anzel
10-26-2017, 01:56 AM
Training today was fucking incredible, the kinda shit I love and live for. I had the day off so I went for a good 2 plus hour mountain bike ride but before that I trained chest and tris.

Chest and tris...

Smith incline bench press x 5
BE dips x 5
Flat DB bench x 4

Skull crushers x 3 or 4?
Pec deck x 4
Cable rope pushdowns x 4

Then I drove over to my old mountain bike location and cranked away.
Now that's the way to train!

Anzel

Anzel
10-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Even a bad leg day is better than a good day at work but even better than that is a good leg day! And that's what I had.

Squats 6 sets of 5
HS leg press (one leg at a time) 4 sets
Leg ext. 4 sets
Laying leg curl 4 sets

Calves and abs

Anzel

Anzel
10-28-2017, 11:32 PM
Ah the grind has never felt better!
5 am I was front and center for pull...

Dead lifts 3 sets
WGLP x4
Seated cable rows x 4

DB shoulder flies x 4
DB curls x 4

Reverse fly x 4

Anzel

Anzel
10-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Gear porn!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/5221ad452994c5903bb395efc002a3f8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/e6149f89211405d7329a1bac964e0bcd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171028/d41900da5a9be5d7b2a5e6481e83dddc.jpg

Anzel
10-30-2017, 10:26 AM
2 days ago I hit pull and yesterday I hit legs.

Anzel
11-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Crazy few days and no input for the log!
Today I went mt. Biking since it was 73 Deg. I'm taking full advantage of being outdoors riding the bike while I can...
Yesterday I did a group circuit doing light weights and bodyweight movements...hit some serious abs...and the day before that was back and bis

Anzel

Anzel
11-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Nov. 1 back and bis (switched to a 4 day split)
Nov. 2 group training with PT
Nov. 3 2.5 hrs of Mt. Biking
Nov. 4 another hour of group training with PT
Nov.5 shoulder and tris before work

Weather has been holding up well at almost 10 deg above normal and very little rain ( cause the whole country is in a drought) so I am taking full advantage to get in as much riding on the MTB as I can. Between biking and group fitness class o am getting plenty of HIIT conditioning . My actual weight training is suffering but I'm still getting it done.
Legs gets pushed to the side for maximum MTB workouts. But once the weather gets worse I will do less riding and more grinding...thats just the way it is.

Anzel

Anzel
11-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Today I trained chest early and then did a very fast paced MTB ride with a couple of really strong riders...i really met my match and by the end of the ride was wiped out.

Chest...

Incline Smith 1 x wu 15 reps 4 x 10 working sets
DB flat bench 4 x 10

Incline DB fly x 3
Pec Dec x 3 last set drop set

Anzel

Anzel
11-10-2017, 08:22 PM
The bike ride a few days ago crushed me but the very next day Nov. 7th I was in the gym and met my PT for leg work. My chest was raw and my legs were tired. I told my PT about my 2.5 he rise the day before and questioned about if I need to rest and recover...he said ....letz do squats bro! Lmao!
The squats were brutal and I did well.
Overall it was a typical leg day.
What surprises me is how I had enough in me to perform....i did have to dig deep but I had it in me.
Having a PT is a great weapon to use!

But after that I was completely wiped out. I took the next day off completely and went to meet a friend to buy a mountain bike from him. My chest was still raw and I felt tired. The next day (yesterday) I took off...

Anzel
11-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Today I trained chest calves some shoulders and tris via dips

Anzel
11-11-2017, 07:55 PM
My wife teaches various fitness classes and I took her class this morning...1 hr all body weights...high volume low weight.

Feeling really good right now and enjoy having tons of energy. Following my regular 4/5 day split and mountain biking and either training HIIT with my PT or taking my wife's classes. Just keep doing shit is my motto..

On 200 mg of PSL test cup and 5 iu per day of PSL HGH.

Anzel

Anzel
11-14-2017, 11:46 PM
Sunday did Back and bis

Anzel

Anzel
11-14-2017, 11:46 PM
Monday before work did shoulders and tris

Anzel

Anzel
11-14-2017, 11:48 PM
Today I did about 2 hrs on the Mt. Bike. Riding my new all carbon fiber Scalple. It was about 38 to 40 deg and lots of leaves down so I didn't really ride that hard but still got in some good cardio

Anzel

Anzel
11-17-2017, 12:20 PM
Yesterday. Group training

Anzel
11-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Todays...chest before work

Anzel

Anzel
11-19-2017, 06:49 PM
Yesterday got some cardio in via Mt biking...birned about 250 cals

Anzel

Anzel
11-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Today I was actually on my way to train back and shoulders and as soon as I stepped out of the house o realized it was a nice sunny day...so instead I hit a local trail and Mt biked for 45 min
Cals burned 258

Anzel

Anzel
11-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Today was shoulderz and tris with my trainer.

He mentioned that I look like I'm leaner and more muscular...my weight is the same . I'm using 200mg of test cyp and 5 to 10 iu of HGH. I am 100% confident the growth hormone is helping me recomp. Fantastic HGH!

Anzel

Anzel
11-25-2017, 06:15 PM
On tues the 21st ...
Mt. Biked for a couple hours

Anzel

Anzel
11-25-2017, 06:18 PM
Today hit Back and his in an empty stomach. I felt good.

WG Pull ups
Close grip lat pull down
Seated cable row
Reverse fly
Preacher curls
Standing cable rope curls
Reverse grip as bar curls..standing

Anzel

superdrolgyno
11-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Your bike is a cannondale? Those are very nice and pretty pricey. Once i made the jump to higher end bikes, it seems impossible to ride anything else

Anzel
11-25-2017, 07:58 PM
Your bike is a cannondale? Those are very nice and pretty pricey. Once i made the jump to higher end bikes, it seems impossible to ride anything elseYes. After 26 years of riding I finally said screw it and grabbed an all carbon fiber bike. Very pricey!. But let me tell you I notice the difference immediately...im flying. Not only is this the lightest mountain bike I ever rode it's also my first tubless set up! So my performance is unreal.
I never owned high end bikes..always mid level and I would maybe upgrade the wheels (the best upgrade is always the wheels) . I always rode with good strong riders too. So i trained with heavier more sluggish type bikes for 2 and a half decades . The new bike is just what I needed!

What do you ride?

superdrolgyno
11-25-2017, 10:26 PM
Currently dont own one. Had a kona and stopped riding due to knee problems and work and other interests.

Been riding bikes my whole life it seems like. Need a new one asap

Anzel
11-25-2017, 11:31 PM
Currently dont own one. Had a kona and stopped riding due to knee problems and work and other interests.

Been riding bikes my whole life it seems like. Need a new one asapGo get one bro...dont let the sport go!

Anzel

Anzel
11-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Thanksgiving eating dirty going on!
Currently on TRT using 250 mg of PSL test cyp and 5iu of PSL (gray tops) daily...oh so sweet!

Shoulders and tris

DB shoulder press
Seated lateral
Landmines

Skullcrushers
Upright row
Cable rope tri push downs
DB kickbacks

Sit ups

Anzel

Anzel
11-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Legs !

Squats...5x5

Hammer strength leg press..3 x 20

Seated calf...3x20

Standing leg curl...3x15

Donkey raise 3 x 20

Hypers (target hammys) 3 sets

Leg ext. 3 x 20 heavy!

Eggs and oats

Oats with pro powder

Homemade turkey soup and ezieckiel bread

Chicken brussle sprouts and sweet tater

Tomorrow ..Mt. biking

Anzel

Anzel
11-28-2017, 07:52 PM
Killed my legs yesterday and today I went mountain biking. I chose to hit a set of trailed that ate relatively flat and just crank out an ez spin as to not overdue it and flush out the lactic acid in my legs.

1:48 about 14 miles...my app said about 700 calories (not sure that s so accurate tho)

Anzel

Anzel
11-29-2017, 04:41 PM
I just got done with a 12 mile mt. Bike ride...legs still not fully recovered after my leg training 2 days ago. But the cardio and good feeling of being outdoors was much needed

Anzel

Anzel
12-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Yesterday...HIIT training

Training today was 20 min on the TM @ 120 bpm followed by an hour of group training which was light work for me ...which I wanted cause I'm sore and tired and just need to do active recovery..

Consisted of ab work and battle ropes bw squats and lounges and some light shoulder work...

Diet today was me being damn hungry all day. Used almond butter generously!

Anzel

Anzel
12-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Yesterday was an off day and I needed it! Spent the day with the family doing Xmas shit...very good day.

Today was bis and tris some abs & calves

Still on TRT using PSL test and 5 iu a day of HGH gray tops from PSL...

Anzel

Anzel
12-04-2017, 06:13 PM
2 hrs of Mt. Biking 700 cals

Anzel

AvidFisherman
12-05-2017, 03:31 PM
2 hrs of Mt. Biking 700 cals

Anzel

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.I tried taking up Mt. Biking but I have a need for speed that did not match my ability level. I kept wrecking and decided I should stick with walking.

We have one of the top Mt. Bike trails in the Midwest just 15 min from my house.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Anzel
12-05-2017, 10:57 PM
I tried taking up Mt. Biking but I have a need for speed that did not match my ability level. I kept wrecking and decided I should stick with walking.

We have one of the top Mt. Bike trails in the Midwest just 15 min from my house.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using TapatalkWhat trail.system is it? And how close is the airport?
I'm flying out to Phoenix to ride for 2 days come this February. Trails 15 min from the airport. So my new gig is taking quick flights to primo trails not far from the airport. I wanna be riding that day I fly out then the next day and fly home that night.

Anzel
12-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Trained legs today and even though I didn't feel 100% motivated it turned out to be a killer workout.
Same weight as last time but added reps on squats
On hammer strength leg press added weight
Added in SLDL x3
Leg curl did the same weight and about the same reps
Leg ext added weight
Calfs took their beating and liked it!

Keep on grinding!
Anzel

Anzel
12-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Just a sorta off day going into the gym.
Met my PT for back training and he was running a little late so I started off with pull ups and then hit the HS row ...
My PT arrives and seems either frustrated or pissed at something..i assume he had a bad morning.
We ended up doing 2 arm dumbell rows and a bunch of inverted rows...then some hyper extensions...
He did push me to do more reps where I would have given up but it was still a lame workout..
That's a first so I'm not worried bout it at all ...im sure next time will be better.

Anzel

Anzel
12-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Push session before work.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171207/d47896e28da543dd914b69b65d7a83f3.jpg

Anzel
12-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Legs!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/554224e02e5ebd4616a8ded2098aee98.jpg

Anzel
12-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Not a good night of sleep at all. I have been trying to sleep more as I have been reading up on how lack of sleep has a significantly bad affect on your mind and body......
Still got it in this morning and does it feel good!

PULL
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171211/3e41cc8fc99c11c466f222a2c003f586.jpg

Anzel
12-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Sleep is a slight problem..mostly work related..shift work is super difficult for practicing good sleep habits. I decided I'm going to cut back on coffee..i will substitute with green tea. And I will have to avoid using my phone before bed. I will also look into using a float tank to re-learn how to relax my mind!

Good push workout this morning. I will be shooting for super clean eating today to make up for some late night dirty snacking. Even tho my diet is up and down I still maintain abs. Yes I exercise alot but I credit my use of HGH with just some awesome fat burn and some unreal vascularity! I am running low on HGH so I need to order up a fresh batch...

Today's push...also included was 1 arm cable extensions and some good ol push ups to finish up...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171212/7af4138eb2f80298746a965735eedaf1.jpg