PDA

View Full Version : Get my hands on it

Ironcycles17
04-23-2017, 04:12 AM
Looked through the sponsors and all have good reviews for the most part which is awesome. All in this together, making that quick cash ain't worth screwing your brother of worst hurting them!!!! Great job to all..... now that being said I'm looking to make an order butttttttttttttt I'm having trouble finding certain things. Test suspension, pharm lasix and pharm T3!!!!! Help with it

bulk_cut
04-23-2017, 07:44 AM
The pharm lasix may be difficult to find but I'm pretty sure i saw it on someone's list a few days ago. Unfortunately i don't remember who's. The other stuff is easy to find on here. Look around again.

Anzel
04-23-2017, 07:49 AM
Psl doesn't have lasix but t3 is all you need. You can always throw on clen...of course following superior diet techniques us where it's at!
Psl reps such as myself have diet experience as well as experience the use of things like mild doses of t3 with some testosterone..... we can always help you figure out your specific needs to reach your goals!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ironcycles17
04-23-2017, 09:42 AM
Right on!!!! I'm gonna switch to clen at least this time. Never taken pharm orals or any orals for that matter other than E blockers. Wanting to run either Tbol, halo or anadrol with t3 and clen. Cycle is fairly simple.test, tren, npp, mast, gh, igf1, anavar. Of course I'll put different things in at different times but there will be two weeks when I'm full force on all of it and we'll to say I can't wait is an understatement. My goals are simple, imma little over 300, wanna get to around 260. I set good there and solid AF