PDA

View Full Version : SLIN PIN FOR OIL

Sqwuidd
04-24-2017, 02:20 PM
Has anyone ever used slin pins to IM their oils? I just wanted some feedback- I will most likely give it a try one time and see how I like it. I norammly do about .8-1cc at a time. Heard slin pins less pain, scar tissue and just as effective. Thanks

VallieFlag
04-24-2017, 02:26 PM
I never have but lots of people backload them.

fitraver
04-24-2017, 02:31 PM
Has anyone ever used slin pins to IM their oils? I just wanted some feedback- I will most likely give it a try one time and see how I like it. I norammly do about .8-1cc at a time. Heard slin pins less pain, scar tissue and just as effective. Thanks

If you're lean enough you def can. I use for my delts. I used to for my quads but I realized I don't think it was getting deep enough and it caused Oil to ball up next to a vein and my leg went numb for several months.

I load them straight from the vial if using just one Oil (may also depend on carrier but I have pulled mct and gso into a 31ga just fine - takes a few min that's all). If mixing oils, I backload.

JimmyMcFistacuff
04-24-2017, 02:39 PM

Do it all the time now with anything for delts or small muscles.. if you are injecting like ED or 5/6 or so days a week. It is really easy to go this way. Less scar tissue, no pain with injection site. Plus if you are only doing a 1 cc or less its great.

I draw out with a 22g. Then take off the 27 or greater gauge and shot it into barrel. Replace the 27g and inject. It really is great.

Make sure you get slin pins where the needle comes off barrel. It takes 5 to 10 mins if you try to draw with the slin needle(sucks). For whatever reason it injects a lot quicker than it draws up. Try it bro, I promise it will change your life when you inject a lot. Good luck bro..

d-man
04-24-2017, 02:40 PM

I use 27 gauge slim pin. I don't backload I just draw and inject with same pin. I just pinned 1ml of primo in my tricep. I rotate between delts, quads and tri's . Give it a try bro it's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
04-24-2017, 02:47 PM
I have 23g 1in and 50 slin pins. I am gonna draw with the 23g and backload. I watched some Tony Huge video of how to do it - seems easy enough - When backloading -- do i shoot the oil with the needle still on or unscrew the needle and just push the plunger to have the oil come directly out of the barrel?

d-man
04-24-2017, 02:50 PM
I've never back loaded but I would think to leave the needle attached for better accuracy.

fitraver
04-24-2017, 02:55 PM
Do it all the time now with anything for delts or small muscles.. if you are injecting like ED or 5/6 or so days a week. It is really easy to go this way. Less scar tissue, no pain with injection site. Plus if you are only doing a 1 cc or less its great.

I draw out with a 22g. Then take off the 27 or greater gauge and shot it into barrel. Replace the 27g and inject. It really is great.

Make sure you get slin pins where the needle comes off barrel. It takes 5 to 10 mins if you try to draw with the slin needle(sucks). For whatever reason it injects a lot quicker than it draws up. Try it bro, I promise it will change your life when you inject a lot. Good luck bro..

What carrier? That must be a thick ass oil. I draw I to a 31ga no issues at all much faster.

fitraver
04-24-2017, 02:56 PM
I have 23g 1in and 50 slin pins. I am gonna draw with the 23g and backload. I watched some Tony Huge video of how to do it - seems easy enough - When backloading -- do i shoot the oil with the needle still on or unscrew the needle and just push the plunger to have the oil come directly out of the barrel?

Needle on lol

Sqwuidd
04-24-2017, 02:57 PM
Got it- I am giving it a go tomorrow morning-Let yall know how it went - Thanks

fitraver
04-24-2017, 02:57 PM
I use 27 gauge slim pin. I don't backload I just draw and inject with same pin. I just pinned 1ml of primo in my tricep. I rotate between delts, quads and tri's . Give it a try bro it's great!

How do you like pinning tris? I need to find a new spot to add since I'm pinning ed. I do delts vg and ass right now. I always did quads until after one lin my leg went numb for 2.5 months. So not going back there.

d-man
04-24-2017, 03:34 PM
How do you like pinning tris? I need to find a new spot to add since I'm pinning ed. I do delts vg and ass right now. I always did quads until after one lin my leg went numb for 2.5 months. So not going back there.

Tri's are great bro. A little PIP from the primo but I injected 1ml so that's to be expected. I love injecting in the tri's. Try it out. Ha! No pun intended!

fitraver
04-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Tri's are great bro. A little PIP from the primo but I injected 1ml so that's to be expected. I love injecting in the tri's. Try it out. Ha! No pun intended!

Cool. I'm gunna have to lookup the proper injection spot.

Torcha
04-24-2017, 04:10 PM
right in your nuts bud...

Cool. I'm gunna have to lookup the proper injection spot.

fitraver
04-24-2017, 04:34 PM
right in your nuts bud...

That's where I shoot my hcg. Quicken up the process. Plus obvious site enhancement. :)

joko123
04-24-2017, 04:46 PM
I use them too you can just pull back all the way on the pin like you're gonna take it out and it will get stuck there. Prop it up and just let it flow easy peasy

Turbo306
04-24-2017, 04:58 PM
What length Slins are you guys using...

Torcha
04-24-2017, 04:59 PM
That's where I shoot my hcg. Quicken up the process. Plus obvious site enhancement. :)

site enhancement...genius.... 3mls of angry tren in one, 3mls of valium in the other... Id like a achieve a balance of newly resized num nuts.....squeeze on one to give the required effect of the given time......

fitraver
04-24-2017, 05:07 PM
What length Slins are you guys using...

I always use 1/2" I heard they make a 30ga 1" somewhere but I've never used it.

Sqwuidd
04-24-2017, 05:22 PM
Im going with the 1cc, 1/2 inche regular slin pins that they sell -- gonna pins my delts next week with them and see if it removes the PIP- I am pinning ED .8 so delts should be a good spot to test it out on

Torcha
04-24-2017, 05:26 PM
slin pins work a treat for avoiding tren cough.. I go the 27 g so I can get a good 2 to three ml in..

JimmyMcFistacuff
04-24-2017, 05:48 PM
1/2 inch as well..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
04-29-2017, 08:44 PM
1cc slin pin into ventroglute - my new favorite -- triceps slin pin gave me serious PIP - no bueno

Sqwuidd
05-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Just did the slin pin into upper pecs - smooth - no PiP really- just feels like I worked it out a lot and it's that type of sore. Watched a bunch of Tony Huge videos on it as well

GRUNTstyle
05-07-2017, 08:42 PM
All I use is slin pins. Usually I draw with a normal 22 gauge and I pull the back
Out of the slin pin and backload it. 27 gauge and 29 gauge actually have the same diameter of hole also so I use 29