PDA

View Full Version : quick post on scar tissue somethin i learned for anyone who hasnt pinned ed yet

350zsidewayzz
04-24-2017, 07:37 PM
something ive learned about injecting into scar tissue. obviously that shit is hard to inject into, and if u inject it straight into the scar tissue i do believe it will slow absorption which is no go when dealing with consisitent blood levels.

i have a lot of scaar tissue in my quads. i had to push hard to get the juice in. make sure obviously the needle is fully in your quad. then push it down even farther and inject. it will go in easily. and i assume will be under the scar tissue and have better absorption

Anzel
04-24-2017, 07:46 PM
something ive learned about injecting into scar tissue. obviously that shit is hard to inject into, and if u inject it straight into the scar tissue i do believe it will slow absorption which is no go when dealing with consisitent blood levels.

i have a lot of scaar tissue in my quads. i had to push hard to get the juice in. make sure obviously the needle is fully in your quad. then push it down even farther and inject. it will go in easily. and i assume will be under the scar tissue and have better absorption
Good info! Thanks!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

offtap
04-24-2017, 07:48 PM
OK I have a question, I understand that we are all different.. However, how long does one take to show signs of scare tissue? Days, weeks, months or years of injecting...Any rough estimate?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

350zsidewayzz
04-24-2017, 07:51 PM
OK I have a question, I understand that we are all different.. However, how long does one take to show signs of scare tissue? Days, weeks, months or years of injecting...Any rough estimate?

well ive been pinning since december starting with TRT. but to see real legit scar tissue, the kind u dont even feel needle go through ur muscles, about 4 weeks ED pinning. im sure this is different for everyone as u said

offtap
04-24-2017, 07:53 PM
I have been pinning trt dose for about 5 years, and just found a spot left upper quad, went in nice, but had to push quite hard to get product through..Using 23g..So, I figured it was just this... Cheers

kubes
04-24-2017, 08:18 PM
I have been pinning trt dose for about 5 years, and just found a spot left upper quad, went in nice, but had to push quite hard to get product through..Using 23g..So, I figured it was just this... Cheers

I have some scar tissue in my upper quad as well. You know when you hit it cause the gear goes in really slow and burns on its way in

Fancycat69
04-24-2017, 08:47 PM
Thanks for that info!

JUSTBASSIN
04-25-2017, 12:55 AM
Back in the day we used the preloaded sus and deca from mexico and man, talking about scar tissue from those cannons. Pins were not cheap and easy to obtain back then.

350zsidewayzz
04-25-2017, 01:10 AM
i cant imagine on the pins. all this pinning has me walking around like a friggin zombie