PDA

View Full Version : Reqesting high-protein Cheesecake recipe

sumguy_9
11-23-2011, 08:21 AM
Hello BOP, it's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask. I used to have this recipe for high-protein low-sugar cheesecake. It used low-fat ricotta/cream cheeses, and the key ingredient was a box of powder from the store; something like "sugar-free cheesecake pudding Jello", it brought the flavor and consistency to that of cheesecake without adding sugar or fat. Maybe a scoop of whey was blended in with the cheese and Jello powder. Some canned cherries or something went on top. I think the whole thing was made in a graham-cracker crust. The macros and taste were both as good as it gets, but I lost the recipe over time. Does that description ring any bells for anyone? It was perfect because it fit my macros and because the GF thought it was real cheescake so I could trick her into being healthy whenever I made it. Thanks for any help!

STEROID
11-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Here you go.... http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3568-High-Protein-Cheesecake&p=41063#post41063

sumguy_9
11-28-2011, 07:57 AM
I doesn't have the cheesecake pudding Jello, but it sure looks like it's worth a shot! Thanks!

Oh, the PDF link has the pudding powder reciepe! Double thanks!

PAiN
11-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Just checked it out. Looks damn good!