PDA

View Full Version : Brewing for second time

Kobra
04-26-2017, 01:16 AM
Hi guys,

Second time brewing and i wanted to increase the concentration a little this time. My first brew i successfully made test e @ 250mg/ml, Boldenone @300mg/ml and Tren A @100mg/ml using MCT Oil

Second brew I plan to use the following:
Test E @ 300mg/ml 15%BB 1%BA
Boldenone @ 400mg/ml 15%BB 1%BA
Tren E @200mg/ml 15%BB 1%BA
Test Prop @ 100mg/ml 18%BB 1%BA

My question is do i need to alter the BB and BA content for any of these and also will the Boldenone be painful @ 400mg/ml?

littlefrank
04-26-2017, 01:41 AM
I'm not master brewer been reading and researching a shit ton on it but at that level you might have to swap out some oil for guaiacol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmills
04-26-2017, 02:13 AM
Hi guys,

Second time brewing and i wanted to increase the concentration a little this time. My first brew i successfully made test e @ 250mg/ml, Boldenone @300mg/ml and Tren A @100mg/ml using MCT Oil

My question is do i need to alter the BB and BA content for any of these and also will the Boldenone be painful @ 400mg/ml?
If you don't mind me asking will percentage BB and BA did you use in the first batch that you made?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yukilmc
04-26-2017, 03:10 AM
Boldenone @ 400mg/ml is fine,i hear some people even use 800mg/ml.

bigmills
04-26-2017, 03:22 AM
Boldenone @ 400mg/ml is fine,i hear some people even use 800mg/ml.
So in order to make a higher mg of any product, you would have to add more ba and BB or just one or the other?

Yukilmc
04-26-2017, 04:01 AM
not like that.Exceeding a certain range will cause pain.BA don't exceed 5%,2% is common use,it's mainly used for keep stuff bacteriostatic and sterile;BB is at 15%-20% for most people with nearly painless.Anyway,it's painless at low level.

Kobra
04-26-2017, 04:19 AM
Test E & boldenone were 18%BB and 2% BA. Tren A was 20%BB and 2% BA. All are still holding and havent crashed.

Rmewrench
04-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Test E & boldenone were 18%BB and 2% BA. Tren A was 20%BB and 2% BA. All are still holding and havent crashed.
Test E and EQ do not need BB to be brewed. Pharm grade comes with 2% BA. BA is just a preservative, it keeps your solution sterile after all is said and done. EQ comes in liquid already, 400mg/ml will be smooth. To much BB in your gear will cause tren cough. So dont use it unless absolutley needed. Also, PIP comes from carbolic acid, is a chemical used in the manufacturing process of the raw. You can make test e @400mg/ml without BB and itll hold and be smooth.

TEPENEX
04-26-2017, 01:54 PM
Test E and EQ do not need BB to be brewed. Pharm grade comes with 2% BA. BA is just a preservative, it keeps your solution sterile after all is said and done. EQ comes in liquid already, 400mg/ml will be smooth. To much BB in your gear will cause tren cough. So dont use it unless absolutley needed. Also, PIP comes from carbolic acid, is a chemical used in the manufacturing process of the raw. You can make test e @400mg/ml without BB and itll hold and be smooth.

KOBRA,
The above by rmewrench is spot on.
I would like to add that using Ethyl Oleate helps with pain as well, a small % of people are allergic to it but helps a great deal with PIP. A good basic ratio is to use a 1/3 of your total oil as EO. MAKES a big difference.
* Also using a THICK oil like castor oil will help, it will take longer to filter but it can help as well.
try 1/3 of castor,1/3 of EO and a 1/3 of whatever you usually use mct is decent.

littlefrank
04-26-2017, 03:32 PM
I'm not master brewer been reading and researching a shit ton on it but at that level you might have to swap out some oil for guaiacol.

Yeah I meant EO here not guaiacol

TEPENEX
04-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Yeah I meant EO here not guaiacol

Right on!!

nolimitz
04-26-2017, 08:36 PM
It'll probably be just a bit thick. I usually add a little bit of eo (10%) to make my oils smoother.

Kobra
04-26-2017, 10:13 PM

what about the tren e and test prop? What ba/bb% should be used?

Rmewrench
04-26-2017, 10:53 PM
what about the tren e and test prop? What ba/bb% should be used?
2% BA and 18%BB. If you want smooth prop, follow this to a t. Calculate carrier oil needed, add compound to carrier oil into beaker. Put beaker in vat of water, put on stove and heat. You want to get your solution to atleast 200 degrees f. Use and infared temp gun to measure temp. Heat for at least 30 minutes. Let cool add solvents, ba and bb. Filter and enjoy. Its important to add solvents after it has cooled. If you add them before they will evaporate during heating.

littlefrank
04-27-2017, 02:12 AM
2% BA and 18%BB. If you want smooth prop, follow this to a t. Calculate carrier oil needed, add compound to carrier oil into beaker. Put beaker in vat of water, put on stove and heat. You want to get your solution to atleast 200 degrees f. Use and infared temp gun to measure temp. Heat for at least 30 minutes. Let cool add solvents, ba and bb. Filter and enjoy. Its important to add solvents after it has cooled. If you add them before they will evaporate during heating.

Master brewer here. Damn when I get to that point I'll make sure to also hit you up if you're on with that if I run into any walls.

TEPENEX
04-27-2017, 05:34 PM

YES he is VERY knowledgeable PHD level, I like how you use the temp gun for checking temp, a stiring rod that had temp on it works well too.

Hot plate with mag stir stick in it and set temp turn and go.

I DO LIKE THE 2% for BA its the norm and makes it safe.

bigmills
04-27-2017, 07:27 PM
Since there seems to be some knowledge of people on here when it comes to Brewing I figured I would ask if you questions. First Being has anyone ever tried a .45 whatman GDX filter and if they did how do they feel it matched up to my alarm or PES or any other ones they have used? Second question is what do you feel the best size gauge needle is I have been currently using a 20 gauge considering the fact I am putting it into a sterile vial I didn't know if it 18 gauge would leave a hole in the top of the vials? Last but not least I've been using a 60cc syringe and it is a pain in the ass or should I say the hands. I was wondering if changing it to a smaller one might make it a little easier I? was also thinking about I'm trying the old caulk gun combination.

Rmewrench
04-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Since there seems to be some knowledge of people on here when it comes to Brewing I figured I would ask if you questions. First Being has anyone ever tried a .45 whatman GDX filter and if they did how do they feel it matched up to my alarm or PES or any other ones they have used? Second question is what do you feel the best size gauge needle is I have been currently using a 20 gauge considering the fact I am putting it into a sterile vial I didn't know if it 18 gauge would leave a hole in the top of the vials? Last but not least I've been using a 60cc syringe and it is a pain in the ass or should I say the hands. I was wondering if changing it to a smaller one might make it a little easier I? was also thinking about I'm trying the old caulk gun combination.

.22 membranes will filter out microscopic bacteria. So hence making your brew safer/cleaner. 20g pins for filling pre sealed vials are as big as you can go without trashing the stopper. 18g will definitely trash the stopper. 60ml for filling creates alot of waste and isnt precise. Neither is using caulk gun. Most effective and efficient way to fill is using 10ml syringes if you dont have a pump dispenser. Most are marked to 11ml or 12ml. They are alot more precise for filling. Easiest way is uncapped vials, no pins needed, fill syringe, push into vial, stopper, cap and crimp.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bigmills
04-27-2017, 08:24 PM
.22 membranes will filter out microscopic bacteria. So hence making your brew safer/cleaner. 20g pins for filling pre sealed vials are as big as you can go without trashing the stopper. 18g will definitely trash the stopper. 60ml for filling creates alot of waste and isnt precise. Neither is using caulk gun. Most effective and efficient way to fill is using 10ml syringes if you dont have a pump dispenser. Most are marked to 11ml or 12ml. They are alot more precise for filling. Easiest way is uncapped vials, no pins needed, fill syringe, push into vial, stopper, cap and crimp.

I was thinking about swinging by Harbor Freight on my way home from work and picking up brake bleeder hand pump with a gauge on it and trying that when a few bottle tops I have and just use a glass beaker? I appreciate your feedback though brother..

TEPENEX
04-27-2017, 08:30 PM
^ Yes your going to have a freaking oil spill even with a caulk gun. If you do use a pin and have crimper u can go through the metal on the vial then crimp a new cap on when finished.
** Best way invest in a 150-500ml CR filter hand pump/elect. filter into clean glass media bottle, you can POUR into open sterile vials then crimp on a top or invest in a piece of equipment that will fill your vials to the exact level everytime.

Kobra
04-28-2017, 03:43 AM

Brewing gear in a water bath will result in cloudy gear if any water vapour gets in. Better off heating the beaker on a hot plate.

Rmewrench
04-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Brewing gear in a water bath will result in cloudy gear if any water vapour gets in. Better off heating the beaker on a hot plate.
Not sure what method you use as a water bath but, have never resulted with cloudy gear. Water bath is much safer. Prevents possible cracked beaker or media bottle. Direct heat is to dangerous imo.

bigmills
04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Not sure what method you use as a water bath but, have never resulted with cloudy gear. Water bath is much safer. Prevents possible cracked beaker or media bottle. Direct heat is to dangerous imo.
If we are talking about sterilizing vials correct me if I'm wrong but what I will do is wash them and alcohol bath let them dry then bake them in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes?

Rmewrench
04-28-2017, 11:48 AM
If we are talking about sterilizing vials correct me if I'm wrong but what I will do is wash them and alcohol bath let them dry then bake them in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes?

Water bath is, putting your solution into a beaker or media bottle, then adding some water to a pan and putting media bottle into pan with water and heating on stove. As far as serializing unsealed vials, a pressure cooker is really good for that. You can pick one up at walmart for about 40bucks. And you have to use distilled water, tap water will leave mineral deposits on and in your vials. Put vials into pressure cooker and stoppers and media bottle that will be used for filtration, once pressure cooker starts steaming, let it go for about 25 min. After you remove vials from pressure cooker, place on cookie sheet in oven at 250 degrees. To high of heat will discolor the vials. At this point the vials are sterile, the oven is just helping dry them out. Heat them in oven till dry and ready to use once cool. Place stoppers on clean paper towel to let dry. You can spray your crimp tops with rubbing alcohol to sterilize them.

bigmills
04-28-2017, 08:00 PM
Water bath is, putting your solution into a beaker or media bottle, then adding some water to a pan and putting media bottle into pan with water and heating on stove. As far as serializing unsealed vials, a pressure cooker is really good for that. You can pick one up at walmart for about 40bucks. And you have to use distilled water, tap water will leave mineral deposits on and in your vials. Put vials into pressure cooker and stoppers and media bottle that will be used for filtration, once pressure cooker starts steaming, let it go for about 25 min. After you remove vials from pressure cooker, place on cookie sheet in oven at 250 degrees. To high of heat will discolor the vials. At this point the vials are sterile, the oven is just helping dry them out. Heat them in oven till dry and ready to use once cool. Place stoppers on clean paper towel to let dry. You can spray your crimp tops with rubbing alcohol to sterilize them.
Is there any other way without using a pressure cooker I'll be honest with you I really don't like using them they scare me I had a good friend who was using one and the top blew off and he damn near lost his face.. I thought I read that you could just wash the bottles and isopropyl alcohol let them dry on a paper towel and then put them in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes would that work? If not do you have any other suggestions besides the pressure cooker? I appreciate the advice to brother just so you know..

korsaire
04-28-2017, 10:42 PM
why you just dont buy already sterile vial an inject your finish product direct in it

joko123
04-28-2017, 11:13 PM
Some serious knowledge being dropped in this thread rmewrench you should make a brewing for dummies thread

Rmewrench
04-28-2017, 11:24 PM
why you just dont buy already sterile vial an inject your finish product direct in it
That's fine for small volumes. Say 250ml or less. Try pushing 10ml at a time into 300 sealed vials through a 20g pin.

korsaire
04-28-2017, 11:26 PM
That's fine for small volumes. Say 250ml or less. Try pushing 10ml at a time into 300 sealed vials through a 20g pin.

i have i had to use a caulking gun but i understand your point

bigmills
04-29-2017, 12:22 AM
Some serious knowledge being dropped in this thread rmewrench you should make a brewing for dummies thread
I'm guessing you are a chemist? I wonder how many ml's you've ever brewed in your life..lol...

joko123
04-29-2017, 12:56 AM
That's certainly one way to talk to people ..

I'm guessing you are a chemist? I wonder how many ml's you've ever brewed in your life..lol...

bigmills
04-29-2017, 01:16 AM
That's certainly one way to talk to people ..
Check this out brother you can go through all of my posts and you will not find one or I disrespect anybody ever. We are all here for one reason and that is to learn nobody is perfect and nobody knows it all. Everyone was having a discussion were they were learning when you chimed in and said he shouldn't make a guide that's says how to brew for dummies! Maybe I took it wrong but I take that as you call him to people who are asking questions dummies? When the reality of it is the people were asking questions are the people we're looking to do stuff right and be successful at doing it, and the guys question answering the questions are the kind of guys they care about the community and the sport.. so sorry if I hurt your feelings..

joko123
04-29-2017, 01:45 AM
I think we have a misunderstanding I was being sincere when he said he should make a thread about brewing I know nothing about the subject matter and have been scrowering looking for info like this. Ive been following along in this thread and figured I would bump it for others to see as well. I'm genuinely sorry if I offended you rmewrench

Rmewrench
04-29-2017, 01:52 AM
I think we have a misunderstanding I was being sincere when he said he should make a thread about brewing I know nothing about the subject matter and have been scrowering looking for info like this. Ive been following along in this thread and figured I would bump it for others to see as well. I'm genuinely sorry if I offended you rmewrench
I dont take shit personal. Not offended at all. I figured this was some shit between yall.

bigmills
04-29-2017, 12:57 PM
Nothing taken personal here brother,we are all here to learn..

Kobra
04-29-2017, 11:49 PM

So the Test E 300mg/ml and EQ 400mg/ml will hold perfectly without any BB? MCT oil fine?

Rmewrench
04-30-2017, 12:15 AM
So the Test E 300mg/ml and EQ 400mg/ml will hold perfectly without any BB? MCT oil fine?
Why MCT oil? No experience with MCT oil. I guess im old school and have always stuck with gso. With that being said, if using gso I know for fact you will not need BB for test e or EQ and both will hold fine. Again follow my instructions I posted earlier for prop same as for test e. Add compound to carrier, heat to 200 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool add ba filter and enjoy. EQ raw is liquid, never experienced pip, or crash from eq and always brew it at 400mg/ml.

Kobra
04-30-2017, 06:28 AM
Why MCT oil? No experience with MCT oil. I guess im old school and have always stuck with gso. With that being said, if using gso I know for fact you will not need BB for test e or EQ and both will hold fine. Again follow my instructions I posted earlier for prop same as for test e. Add compound to carrier, heat to 200 degrees F for 30 minutes. Cool add ba filter and enjoy. EQ raw is liquid, never experienced pip, or crash from eq and always brew it at 400mg/ml.

Half of my first batch was made with gso and there was sediment sitting in the vials so switched to MCT which didn't have that problem. And personally I think final product looks much nicer in MCT.

Thanks for your help.

Rmewrench
05-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Half of my first batch was made with gso and there was sediment sitting in the vials so switched to MCT which didn't have that problem. And personally I think final product looks much nicer in MCT.

Thanks for your help.
What filter did you use? Been using gso a long long time and never once had that issue.

bigmills
05-01-2017, 12:53 PM
What filter did you use? Been using gso a long long time and never once had that issue.

I'm using a whatman GDX on my syringe filters and a nylon on my bottle top filters..

Rmewrench
05-01-2017, 01:17 PM
I'm using a whatman GDX on my syringe filters and a nylon on my bottle top filters..

I stick with millpore pvdf .22. Ive tried other filters before, millpore is my go to. I recently tried nalgene MF75, anything with bb with cause filter media to fail. I guess you could add bb after filtration. But, sterilization is always my main concern. Millpore has never let me down. Only time I had one fail, was my own fault for adding solution when it was to hot.

bigmills
05-01-2017, 03:51 PM
I stick with millpore pvdf .22. Ive tried other filters before, millpore is my go to. I recently tried nalgene MF75, anything with bb with cause filter media to fail. I guess you could add bb after filtration. But, sterilization is always my main concern. Millpore has never let me down. Only time I had one fail, was my own fault for adding solution when it was to hot.
I have 1 nalgene rapid flow and about 6 whatman zap cap .22 um that I was going to try to hook a hand pump up to today. if they don't work I'm going to switch over to the Millipore. How do you feel about the whole hand pump with a gauge deal?

Rmewrench
05-01-2017, 04:01 PM
I have 1 nalgene rapid flow and about 6 whatman zap cap .22 um that I was going to try to hook a hand pump up to today. if they don't work I'm going to switch over to the Millipore. How do you feel about the whole hand pump with a gauge deal?

Small volumes, hand pump is fine. Still filter into a glass media bottle. If you're using the filter kits with a plastic media bottle it will crack and you will loose your gear if you get vacuum to high. Ive used zap caps before, those are decent.

TEPENEX
05-01-2017, 05:02 PM

Zap Cap will work just fine get CR (chemically resistant) PVDF. Solvents WILL melt the filter i.e. super solvents equals very bad batch with plastic floaters after cooled. SCARY shit. Want an infection this will do it.

GLASS MEDIA to filter in is a necessity.

Do not skimp on the prep, process or finishing protocols. Glove up get a 'hood' if you can if your not in a sterile lab and get some air filters. Always think worst case scenario a lab setting is best even if its just for you.

Hand pump works just fine keep pressure about 15 don't go over 22 or it will crack the filter.

Kobra
05-02-2017, 06:49 AM

That was the issue, i didnt use a filter but instead heated final product for 15minutes at 200F. I prefer this method rather than spending hours pushing through a filter.

Rmewrench
05-02-2017, 12:38 PM
That was the issue, i didnt use a filter but instead heated final product for 15minutes at 200F. I prefer this method rather than spending hours pushing through a filter.
Well it definitely wasnt the carrier oil you used. A .22 is a small enough memebrane to filter out microscopic bacteria. Ive wiped the membrane of a pdvf filter with a paper towel after filtration using gso, and the particles left behind and other contaminants is enough to make me cringe about the thought of blasting unfiltered gear. But good luck with that shit.

bigmills
05-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Zap Cap will work just fine get CR (chemically resistant) PVDF. Solvents WILL melt the filter i.e. super solvents equals very bad batch with plastic floaters after cooled. SCARY shit. Want an infection this will do it.

GLASS MEDIA to filter in is a necessity.

Do not skimp on the prep, process or finishing protocols. Glove up get a 'hood' if you can if your not in a sterile lab and get some air filters. Always think worst case scenario a lab setting is best even if its just for you.

Hand pump works just fine keep pressure about 15 don't go over 22 or it will crack the filter.
Right now I have a Nalgene rapid flow with nylon filter membrane. I also have a few whatman zap cap nylon bottle top filters. I'm going to use a glass media bottle on the bottom of them do you think they will hold enough to get about 250 ml through them? next time I will order pvfd..

Kobra
05-03-2017, 12:57 AM
Well it definitely wasnt the carrier oil you used. A .22 is a small enough memebrane to filter out microscopic bacteria. Ive wiped the membrane of a pdvf filter with a paper towel after filtration using gso, and the particles left behind and other contaminants is enough to make me cringe about the thought of blasting unfiltered gear. But good luck with that shit.

I've pinned so far almost 500ml of the gear with no issues. As long as the gear is sterilised than there shouldn't be any issues

Kobra
05-03-2017, 01:11 AM

I've pinned so far almost 500ml of the gear with no issues. As long as the gear is sterilised than there shouldn't be any issues

Rmewrench
05-03-2017, 01:16 AM
That's not a risk im willing to take. When you see someone loose 75% If their quad from dirty gear,you might feel differently. Sterilization is one thing, there are all kinds of other contaminants. Your choice. Not my problem honestly.

TEPENEX
05-03-2017, 02:14 AM
That's not a risk im willing to take. When you see someone loose 75% If their quad from dirty gear,you might feel differently. Sterilization is one thing, there are all kinds of other contaminants. Your choice. Not my problem honestly.

DWGO has a video somewhere of this Kobra that the way to do this and it is horrible advice to even have in a thread IMO. DO ONE SHOULD DO THIS! its on you tube google it you will filter after that! lol

TEPENEX
05-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Right now I have a Nalgene rapid flow with nylon filter membrane. I also have a few whatman zap cap nylon bottle top filters. I'm going to use a glass media bottle on the bottom of them do you think they will hold enough to get about 250 ml through them? next time I will order pvfd..

Are the zapcaps 250ml or 500ml? you can usually get over 500mls out of 500ml zapcap CR if its regular doses.

littlefrank
05-03-2017, 02:34 AM
Filter is a must. Heat alone isn't enough to kill everything. Reason why they make filters and a reason why heat itself isn't the preferred method

TEPENEX
05-03-2017, 02:42 AM
Filter is a must. Heat alone isn't enough to kill everything. Reason why they make filters and a reason why heat itself isn't the preferred merits.

and why BA is used for preservation and no bactieria.

bigmills
05-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Are the zapcaps 250ml or 500ml? you can usually get over 500mls out of 500ml zapcap CR if its regular doses.
There 500ml I was going to try to get 500ml done tomorrow. I was thinking about heating the oil to 120 degrees before running it through. Do you think that's hot enough or to hot? And I appreciate the feedback brother..

Kobra
05-03-2017, 02:54 AM
DWGO has a video somewhere of this Kobra that the way to do this and it is horrible advice to even have in a thread IMO. DO ONE SHOULD DO THIS! its on you tube google it you will filter after that! lol

If something is sterile then there is no risk of infection. Heat is a very effective method of sterilisation. Seems like the idea of filtering though a membrane has been imbedded as the only way of sterilising something. This is not the case... anyway each to their own.

bigmills
05-03-2017, 02:57 AM
There 500ml I was going to try to get 500ml done tomorrow. I was thinking about heating the oil to 120 degrees before running it through. Do you think that's hot enough or to hot? And I appreciate the feedback brother..

One other thing.what should I run through the filter if anything before I run the the oil through it. I read it was good to get it wet first?

TEPENEX
05-03-2017, 09:14 PM

OK don't get Fahrenheit and Celsius confused as a lot of lab equipment is metric. I think you should be fine with that 120 Fahrenheit just keep stirring and stirring.
Let it cool down before going through the filter or your going to melt it with heat. Going too high with heat will kill the hormone so be careful.

TEPENEX
05-03-2017, 09:24 PM
If something is sterile then there is no risk of infection. Heat is a very effective method of sterilisation. Seems like the idea of filtering though a membrane has been imbedded as the only way of sterilising something. This is not the case... anyway each to their own.

Ok getting technical here I guess, Its not brologic that is being used here. YES it can be sterile if heated but the air around you is dirty and floating with particles, are you in a completely 100% lab setting with hepa air filtration circulating 6 times an hour? Or is this process under a hood? If so then I think it might work. I would advice everyone use a filter at .22um no matter what. If you want to do it right I would use a .45um first then filter through a .22um this is best with the dirty compounds like tren and deca.

Kobra
05-03-2017, 10:56 PM

Do you have a link to the video? Searched youtube however i couldnt find it.

Rmewrench
05-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Im not sure why you keep quoting me, then make a post directed at someone else. Im by no means suggested NOT to filter. Filtration is a MUST. Not only for bacteria,contaminants in the carrier, but there are contaminants in the raw, and in preservatives used to complete the final product. All kinds of heavy metals and bad shit.

Rmewrench
05-03-2017, 11:33 PM
One other thing.what should I run through the filter if anything before I run the the oil through it. I read it was good to get it wet first?

You dont NEED to run anything through the filter before use. The filters come in a sterlized vac sealed plastic. If its not, then i wouldnt use it unless I know the filter is sterile. If you want to be anal, you can run a bit of your ba through filter first, just take that into account for overall finished product ratio. Ok one last time about the heat. Phenol, also known as carbolic acid is a chemical used in the manufacturing of raw test e. Unless you get pharm grade raw, chances are some of the phenol is still in your raw. Again phenol boiling point is 198 degrees Fahrenheit. The boiling point of test e is north of 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Getting your test e and the carrier oil together hotter than 200 degrees Fahrenheit will make the phenol evaporate, leaving a beautiful feeling final product. Usally around 230 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes works. Not removing the phenol will cause major pip. Yes getting the raw test e too hot will cause damage to hormone, thats why you heat in carrier oil, not by itself. It will oxidize if heated alone and you will loose potency. Lastly, I would not recommend running your hot gear through the filter, let it cool so that the beaker is just warm to the touch. To hot will melt the sealent that holds the membrane in place, hence causing filter to fail.

bigmills
05-03-2017, 11:49 PM
You dont NEED to run anything through the filter before use. The filters come in a sterlized vac sealed plastic. If its not, then i wouldnt use it unless I know the filter is sterile. If you want to be anal, you can run a bit of your ba through filter first, just take that into account for overall finished product ratio. Ok one last time about the heat. Phenol, also known as carbolic acid is a chemical used in the manufacturing of raw test e. Unless you get pharm grade raw, chances are some of the phenol is still in your raw. Again phenol boiling point is 198 degrees Fahrenheit. The boiling point of test e is north of 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Getting your test e and the carrier oil together hotter than 200 degrees Fahrenheit will make the phenol evaporate, leaving a beautiful feeling final product. Usally around 230 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes works. Not removing the phenol will cause major pip. Yes getting the raw test e too hot will cause damage to hormone, thats why you heat in carrier oil, not by itself. It will oxidize if heated alone and you will loose potency. Lastly, I would not recommend running your hot gear through the filter, let it cool so that the beaker is just warm to the touch. To hot will melt the sealent that holds the membrane in place, hence causing filter to fail.
Thank you brother I was able to run 500ml through a Nalgene rapid flow into a glass speaker this morning with no problems. I was told and I'm not saying this is true but I just want your opinion that you can boil the vials any water bath or in the oven at 300 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes after their filled.. with this also oxidize the ba and BB?

Rmewrench
05-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Thank you brother I was able to run 500ml through a Nalgene rapid flow into a glass speaker this morning with no problems. I was told and I'm not saying this is true but I just want your opinion that you can boil the vials any water bath or in the oven at 300 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes after their filled.. with this also oxidize the ba and BB?

Im just curious as to why you would feel the need to do this? If you used pre-sterlized sealed vials, there is absolutely no need to do this. Any temp above 120 degrees Fahrenheit will kill bacteria, if thats why you're asking. I wouldnt go over 200-250 degrees Fahrenheit, plus you should vent each vial so you dont blow the tops off. As pointed out before, the BA is a preservative. Thats what keeps your product sterile and prevents bacterial growth after put into vial.

Rmewrench
05-03-2017, 11:59 PM

It will cause the BA and BB to evaporate. Oxidation could occure to your hormone/carrier oil. It will be a dark discolored solution. It will look almost like clean motor oil.

bigmills
05-04-2017, 12:04 AM
It will cause the BA and BB to evaporate. Oxidation could occure to your hormone/carrier oil. It will be a dark discolored solution. It will look almost like clean motor oil.
Thanks brother I definitely don't want that to happen and that after all the work I put in..

bigmills
05-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Im just curious as to why you would feel the need to do this? If you used pre-sterlized sealed vials, there is absolutely no need to do this. Any temp above 120 degrees Fahrenheit will kill bacteria, if thats why you're asking. I wouldnt go over 200-250 degrees Fahrenheit, plus you should vent each vial so you dont blow the tops off. As pointed out before, the BA is a preservative. Thats what keeps your product sterile and prevents bacterial growth after put into vial.
Only because the sample he sent me is prefinished and I was told heating up the vials would take away any pip..

TEPENEX
05-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Do you have a link to the video? Searched youtube however i couldnt find it.

I will check hold on.... go to YOUTUBE put in 'absess from steroids' most is from synthol junkies but keep looking you will see what happens.

TEPENEX
05-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Im not sure why you keep quoting me, then make a post directed at someone else. Im by no means suggested NOT to filter. Filtration is a MUST. Not only for bacteria,contaminants in the carrier, but there are contaminants in the raw, and in preservatives used to complete the final product. All kinds of heavy metals and bad shit.

It was a mistake I meant to quote a different post I am sorry. If the mods can change it to clean up the thread that would be fantastic.
YES common sense says on filtering it all has something that will be caught in the filter.
I am on the same page.

TEPENEX
05-04-2017, 12:30 PM
I doubled the opinion on carbolic acid, I forgot about this as I have not delt with 'TYPE B' raws for 10 years. The right processing company will produce a Grade A product. Thus not getting pip from phenol.
Very good info Rmewrench.

drew.eu
09-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Very good info in this thread, nice to see guys with more experience sharing

RISK0451
10-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Hi guys,

I just brewed
Test E 300 at 2% BA & 10% BB
Deca 300 at 2% BA & 10% BB
Tren E 300 at 2% BA & 18% BB

astevens2
10-22-2018, 04:43 AM
eq at 800mg/ml holy shit lol. Pin 3cc and bam you've got yourself 2.4g