PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite all in one cycle supports

swolesteelers
04-26-2017, 01:30 AM
What's you favorite all in one cycle supports if you have to only use one akk running orals and injectable also affordable

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Revelations
04-26-2017, 02:40 AM
I havent tried it yet, but look into the profile of Arimicare pro by olympus labs. All sorts of good stuff TUDCA, NAC, Celery seed, Grape seed, arimistane and tons of other stuff. Personally, when I run orals i just use liver right liver aid from walmart, but I dont run heavy orals, not that frequent (1-2 times per year) and for a short duration (under 6 weeks). I also keep a high quality fish oil and multi as my staples.
-Rev

VallieFlag
04-26-2017, 03:44 PM
That would be great if it weren't for the arimistane. Having that in there totally ruins it for me. Can't have my AI dosage fucked with in any way.
I havent tried it yet, but look into the profile of Arimicare pro by olympus labs. All sorts of good stuff TUDCA, NAC, Celery seed, Grape seed, arimistane and tons of other stuff. Personally, when I run orals i just use liver right liver aid from walmart, but I dont run heavy orals, not that frequent (1-2 times per year) and for a short duration (under 6 weeks). I also keep a high quality fish oil and multi as my staples.
-Rev

CannedHam
04-28-2017, 11:36 AM
Subbed for everyone's opinion on this! not really an all in one.. but I was gonna run liv 52, multi and a good fish oil.

Sqwuidd
04-28-2017, 12:02 PM
I usually take fish oil, LIV52 , Multi vit, and I also take Benadryl- helps me sleep and also with inflammation from pinning.

Sometimes I will take a digestive support as well to help process nutrients better and to keep my shit regular..

Arimidex and caber as well for sides of TREN and TEST

SimpleAddar
04-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Antioxidants :)