PDA

View Full Version : would love for someone to give me specific answer for this

350zsidewayzz
04-27-2017, 11:04 PM
say someone ran a 15-20 week cycle. do they really need 15-20 weeks of off time? or would 2 months be enough to regain receptor sensitivity? or 3 months? im talking strictly receptor sensitivity. im on trt so no need to regain natural test. and say my liver values are in check shortly after cycle.

whats the shortest amount of time u have waited before jumping back on and experiencing dramatic changes?

this is not an easy question to answer and i feel the answer lies somewhere between androgen receptor sensitivity and myostatin or maybe even cortisol. but if u look at boston loyds 1 year transformation he went from nothing impressive to jacked and shredded as fuck. so how the fuck did he do it. i emailed him and he said he took no time off. what makes these compounds become less effective.

im currently around 200 pounds at 15 percent bodyfat. i would like to be 205-210 maybe 215 at single digit bodyfat. and feel this can be attained in about a year with the right protocol.

Revelations
04-27-2017, 11:21 PM
say someone ran a 15-20 week cycle. do they really need 15-20 weeks of off time? or would 2 months be enough to regain receptor sensitivity? or 3 months? im talking strictly receptor sensitivity. im on trt so no need to regain natural test. and say my liver values are in check shortly after cycle.

whats the shortest amount of time u have waited before jumping back on and experiencing dramatic changes?

this is not an easy question to answer and i feel the answer lies somewhere between androgen receptor sensitivity and myostatin. but if u look at boston loyds 1 year transformation he went from nothing impressive to jacked and shredded as fuck. so how the fuck did he do it. i emailed him and he said he took no time off.

im currently around 200 pounds at 15 percent bodyfat. i would like to be 205-210 maybe 215 at single digit bodyfat. and feel this can be attained in about a year with the right protocol.
Pretty sure that receptor sensitivity is marginal at best brother. Some competitors never come off and dont necessarily blast and cruise for traditional lengths of time; ive heard of guys basically blasting for a year straight and just switched up compounds. Now, this is not healthy and i dont reccomend it, im just saying we dont usually go off for receptor sensitivity, its usually to get our values back in check. If that receptor sensitivity thing was completely true the guys blasting for long periods of time wouldnt continue to get results. Now its true results will taper off, but it would still be a significant difference compared to training completely natural.... And bostin loyd.... love how the brother keeps it real, but he uses a lot of gear. He talks about his transformation in one of his videos and he was using excessive amounts of growth, slin, and anabolics. Not saying its right or wrong, its not how i do things but were all adults here and if bostin accepts the consequences that will come up down the road than so be it. To answer your original question tho, time on doesnt necessarily have to equal time off depending on what you use. I usually just wait til the bloods come back in range. To be honest tho, i accept the fact that i will likely have to be on trt down the road, just part of the game if you play it long enough. Good luck bro
-Rev

bulk_cut
04-27-2017, 11:30 PM
You don't need time off if you're on TRT and you get regular blood work done. This whole receptor sensitivity thing is an old bro science wives tale. There are plenty of recent articles on here talking about it.

If you stop making gains or they slow down its not the gear/receptors its that you need to adjust you caloric intake AND your Macro split.

VallieFlag
04-28-2017, 02:19 PM
The main reason for the long PCT is to allow your HPTA to start working normally. As you're on TRT thats not a factor. What you're more concerned with is liver function and lipids and other obvious things that affect your health like BP, RBCC, etc.

I'd say take as long as you can possibly stand off the roids. Trt only. Bostin ran tren for a year straight. He's going to die in about three minutes. Please don't do anything he does or recommends.

350zsidewayzz
04-28-2017, 02:52 PM
lol

Slimgym80
04-29-2017, 04:10 AM
Ya he runs a lot of gear. Dosage and the amount of compunds. He's funny as shit and keeps it %100 but not healthy by any means.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk