PDA

View Full Version : ACV + Lemon juice

Radman69
04-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Just throwing this out there for anyone that may apply to...during my bulks i have to surpass 5000 cals cause of my construction job, active lifestyle, ect ect.
5'8" 192lbs 12-15% bf(give or take... how the fuck can u really pinpoint anyways lol... i'm still lean, not cut but still abs)
At a certain point my digestion system sticks up a big fuck you! I have found through trial and error that drinking a tbsp of apple cider vinegar with a slice of lemon in water before certain meals has dramatically helped lower gas and ease digestion! A little tough to swallow until u get used to it but give it a try if your struggling to digest foods when bulking up!

HebenSchwere
06-19-2017, 02:22 AM
I know this thread is a tad old, but I experience digestive issues quite often as well. A never fail remedy for me is dill pickle juice, specifically, Vlasic dill pickles.

SRHealthTech-Alvin
07-31-2017, 12:31 PM
Good ides vinegar and other acid food are really helpful for digestion.

joko123
07-31-2017, 09:56 PM
I absolutely can't stand the taste of ACV! but I still take a slug of it every morning though and I do find it helps with digestion. Also to note your ACV should be made with mother, I'm not sure the reasoning behind this but I was told this is the one you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnor
07-31-2017, 10:58 PM
I absolutely can't stand the taste of ACV! but I still take a slug of it every morning though and I do find it helps with digestion. Also to note your ACV should be made with mother, I'm not sure the reasoning behind this but I was told this is the one you want

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMother's has all the bacteria and stuff still in,look at regular ACV and ACV Mothers big difference.

VIKING KING

Radman69
07-31-2017, 11:11 PM
The mother of probiotics!

BIGCASPER
08-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Apple cider works better for my heartburn them Rolaids.I mix in a shot glass a teaspoon of honey and 3/4 shot of apple cider vinegar...Herat burn goes away fast!