PDA

View Full Version : Nuke

jbatman62
04-29-2017, 04:14 AM
Hey every body pack finaly landed today. Its called nuke from@#$%&
I'm sure people are familiar with what I'm talking about. Anyway on label it says nuke 150 supposed to be
Tren base 50mg test base50mg and dbol50mg. But label says tren base50 dbol50 and test e 250mg wtf!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Gentlgee
04-29-2017, 05:12 AM
Hey every body pack finaly landed today. Its called nuke from@#$%&
I'm sure people are familiar with what I'm talking about. Anyway on label it says nuke 150 supposed to be
Tren base 50mg test base50mg and dbol50mg. But label says tren base50 dbol50 and test e 250mg wtf!!

Bro. Coming from PRIME it really does not surprise me...i will never order from them again. One of the many things I do not tolerate is being given misinformation. On any level just be honest with me and show me the trust and respect I have shown you...nothing more...nothing less....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jbatman62
04-29-2017, 05:14 AM
Bro. Coming from PRIME it really does not surprise me...i will never order from them again. One of the many things I do not tolerate is being given misinformation. On any level just be honest with me and show me the trust and respect I have shown you...nothing more...nothing less....

Fuck bro now I don't even wanna pin that shit. And it fucking stinks so bad. Never smelled hear like that before!!

Gentlgee
04-29-2017, 05:45 AM
Fuck bro now I don't even wanna pin that shit. And it fucking stinks so bad. Never smelled hear like that before!!

A word to the wise and the young that have yet to graduate to that level of heightened senses . If your instincts tell you something is wrong....then why are you going to doubt the most unexplained and misunderstood complexity of all human characteristics...Your 6th sense...unfortunately as we grown as a Nation ...We lose just that much more of the use of a vital tool that can be harnessed and used to benefit your loved ones as well as yourself. Trust what you sense and feel. Take it eazy brotha

Dijinnx
04-29-2017, 05:55 AM
Wise words there brother!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlgee
04-29-2017, 06:06 AM
one thing i can assure everyone that reads this thread...if and when I receive my order which for some odd reason I do not feel like I'm going to be to happy at the end result. But rest 100 % assured that the following statement is my WORD. " WHEN I RECEIVE THIS NUKE 150. I AM GOING TO SEND IT OUT TO GET IT ANALYZED AND WHEN IT COMES BACK I WILL REVEAL WHAT IS IN THAT MISLABELED VIAL. ( THAT IN ITSELF SHOWS THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THIS OUTFIT...MEDIOCRE TO SAY THE LEAST.

Alew758
04-29-2017, 06:59 AM
Mine also says that was told it's a typo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

350zsidewayzz
04-29-2017, 09:58 AM
whos prime

Kvasir
04-29-2017, 10:04 AM
Sometimes there are inaccuracies on labels.

I've even seen this, unfortunately, on one of the best labs I use.

Dont wanna be old
04-29-2017, 10:34 AM
I just seen his stupid labels.
I'm sorry for his lack of attention. That alone turns me off to a sponsor. If you cut corners or miss that detail with impunity then what other short cuts did he find acceptable .
I heard his Nuke was great by a few people I trust .
His gear is good from all the posts I see .
Not interested in cheap gear myself.
Regards
DWBO

PaulW29
04-29-2017, 11:56 AM
Hammer time!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

joko123
04-29-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm not defending prime I'm waiting on a pack as well but I think this one he can get the Benifit of the doubt. I've seen label issues before, I honesty just think he forgot to delete the test when he was creating new labels

dynalow2016
04-29-2017, 01:29 PM

Hell. I'll take it off your hands. I use it and it's some badass stuff

Sqwuidd
04-29-2017, 03:06 PM
No body if questioning the gear itself , right? I have a bunch of stuff from him - haven't used it yet - saving it for next round -

Gentlgee
04-29-2017, 04:56 PM
I just seen his stupid labels.
I'm sorry for his lack of attention. That alone turns me off to a sponsor. If you cut corners or miss that detail with impunity then what other short cuts did he find acceptable .
I heard his Nuke was great by a few people I trust .
His gear is good from all the posts I see .
Not interested in cheap gear myself.
Regards
DWBO
You definitely have a point about " not interested in cheap gear "....that should be the main idea that everyone should focus on. To everyone!!!..that is a part of what we do...take a close look!!...do not settle for cheap poorly made compounds...for what you put in your body today....will reflect your health tomorrow. It's just too bad that certain individuals only care about the Dollar they can shake out of your pockets. ( and willingly ) Usually you get what you pay for...that in itself should open everyone's eyes.

Sqwuidd
04-29-2017, 05:20 PM
I have a bunch of his Deca, NPP and ordered some Test P and NPP for my next round. I have heard his prod is good (even though the labeling is incorrect)-- Should I still run it ?

dynalow2016
04-29-2017, 05:45 PM
I have a bunch of his Deca, NPP and ordered some Test P and NPP for my next round. I have heard his prod is good (even though the labeling is incorrect)-- Should I still run it ?

My gear from him has correct labels. Must have forgot to change the labeler. Have had this issue with other labs from time to time. I've got his nuke and tren base and they both are gtg. Got them earlier this month.

Gentlgee
04-29-2017, 05:46 PM
If your asking me in particular or anyone...???...but i will give my personal view on this matter. I have been in active in this field for over 10 years straight ...no break or time off...* FULL TIME +OVERTIME!!!...if you know what I mean.
I have been ( fortunate due to my Military career ) to have been to so many Countries ( Germany , Norway , Japan , Australia , U.K. , ) to name a few and i have tried sports Enhancing products from all parts of the world. Now , i am not bragging , merely trying to give you a little back ground on my experience, so you can feel comfortable with my conclusion in regards to all of this FRAUDULENT ATTACK AGAINST US!!!...so , i ask you...if you and I were in a situation where you trust me ( blind folded , with you standing on a ledge of a 500 FT. Drop with your back facing the ledge.) Because my friend this is the trust we give to ( STRANGERS)...and we hope and pray that we are not the ones to fall victim to yet another ( Double Agent ) that infiltrates part of your* LIFE*....A LIFE !!!!....Think about it......Your Life my brother....what's it worth to you...your Mother , Father , sister , brother....your kids...your wife.. your Girl....whatever the case may be...for all of US it's different...But one thing I do know and I can confidently say...if you FUCKED ME ONCE!!!( WHEN I WAS NOT LOOKING) ..CHANCES ARE YOU'LL TRY AND FUCK ME TWICE!!!....So , my friend there you have it...the answer to your question and concern. My answer would be HELL NO!!!!...

Sqwuidd
04-29-2017, 06:03 PM
Thanks -- Asking anyone really- but thanks for your response

If your asking me in particular or anyone...???...but i will give my personal view on this matter. I have been in active in this field for over 10 years straight ...no break or time off...* FULL TIME +OVERTIME!!!...if you know what I mean.
I have been ( fortunate due to my Military career ) to have been to so many Countries ( Germany , Norway , Japan , Australia , U.K. , ) to name a few and i have tried sports Enhancing products from all parts of the world. Now , i am not bragging , merely trying to give you a little back ground on my experience, so you can feel comfortable with my conclusion in regards to all of this FRAUDULENT ATTACK AGAINST US!!!...so , i ask you...if you and I were in a situation where you trust me ( blind folded , with you standing on a ledge of a 500 FT. Drop with your back facing the ledge.) Because my friend this is the trust we give to ( STRANGERS)...and we hope and pray that we are not the ones to fall victim to yet another ( Double Agent ) that infiltrates part of your* LIFE*....A LIFE !!!!....Think about it......Your Life my brother....what's it worth to you...your Mother , Father , sister , brother....your kids...your wife.. your Girl....whatever the case may be...for all of US it's different...But one thing I do know and I can confidently say...if you FUCKED ME ONCE!!!( WHEN I WAS NOT LOOKING) ..CHANCES ARE YOU'LL TRY AND FUCK ME TWICE!!!....So , my friend there you have it...the answer to your question and concern. My answer would be HELL NO!!!!...

joko123
04-29-2017, 06:31 PM
My nuke is like yours labeled with test 250.. my training partner is probably gonna start running it soon I'll post up feedback plus I'll tell you what I see as well

jbatman62
04-29-2017, 06:33 PM
My nuke is like yours labeled with test 250
Have you tried yet bro?

joko123
04-29-2017, 07:22 PM
It's gonna be my buddy who is running it so I think he'll probably give it ago in the next few days. I'll post what he thinks