PDA

View Full Version : Water retention?

Boulder
04-29-2017, 01:21 PM
So 2 days ago I weighed in at 265. Yesterday was 266. Today is 268. Tomorrow starts the beginning of the new carb cycle and calories will drop to 200 carbs will drop to 123. So my frustration is is the weight gain just water retention? If so is it from the Tren I added this week (possible but very doubtful ). I get concerned because I don't like see my numbers go the opposite way of where I am making them go. Is it also an indication of a plateau?

bigeyed
04-29-2017, 05:29 PM
How is your sodium intake?? Potassium? If I supplement with potassium on cycle I hold water.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
04-29-2017, 05:39 PM
So 2 days ago I weighed in at 265. Yesterday was 266. Today is 268. Tomorrow starts the beginning of the new carb cycle and calories will drop to 200 carbs will drop to 123. So my frustration is is the weight gain just water retention? If so is it from the Tren I added this week (possible but very doubtful ). I get concerned because I don't like see my numbers go the opposite way of where I am making them go. Is it also an indication of a plateau?

Well it's hard to imagine that you gained 3 lbs of fat in just 3 days so yeah I'd attribute it to water retention. You weigh yourself at the same time every day? Normally right when you wake up is best

Boulder
04-29-2017, 07:36 PM
Sodium content is low less than 1700mg a day. Yes I weigh myself every day that way when there is a spike I can go back and see what happened to correct it. Did I misunderstand that tren would not cause water retention?

joko123
04-29-2017, 08:50 PM
Man it sounds so hard to tell without knowing your diet, your gear, water intake, supplements.. I would start but looking at it this way way , what had changed in the fast few days ? You're holding water is time to find the root cause