PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Cody / Underground

littlefrank
04-29-2017, 04:03 PM
Hardcore underground and hardcore Cody did me pretty wrong. I guess he passed away but I paid for two kits of gh back in the 12th. I have the pictures to prove it and hardcores guy (d-red). These are messages between D-Red and I and he sounds interested at first but then doesn't. I brought up how BOP takes care of their own and people step up. He soon got super bitter said I'm not a good person and go fuck myself pretty much. Oh and enjoy myself on this board full of scammers. This place is home now and way better than that board. He sounds pretty upset and bitter about the fact his board doesn't even compare.

Sqwuidd
04-29-2017, 04:15 PM
Jeez-- people being shady as fuck

littlefrank
04-29-2017, 06:35 PM
Pharma lady is taking care of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlefrank
04-29-2017, 06:37 PM
Just wanted to state this is getting taken care of and not on hardcores end but pharma lady's end. Shows the amount they care about their board and people.

bigmills
04-29-2017, 06:56 PM
Just wanted to state this is getting taken care of and not on hardcores end. Shows the amount they care about their board and people.

Hey brother I'm sorry to hear that you were in this situation, but I do have a question for you was it Cody himself who ripped you off or Pharma lady? And those messages you said were sent back and forth between you and D-red?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

littlefrank
04-29-2017, 08:40 PM
Cody himself. Pharma lady doesn't rip. And yes they are. I took them off just sucks he's calling me a bad personal when I'm the one who was wronged. Not him.