PDA

View Full Version : HCG and TRT ?

Plaiute
04-30-2017, 08:33 PM
anybody know how much hcg u should take on trt and how often to inject ive been on trt for 13 weeks currently inject 150 of test c every week and take .25 arimidex eod or e3d about to get labs done again in a week last labs taken day of injection so on 7th day after last injection were test 576 free test 83 and estradol was 44 a little high dr started on arimidex after these labs came back perscribed 1 mg a week but from reading i decided to just take .25 eod should i just try the hole mg at once a day after injection? dr wants to start hcg but only every other week sound right i'd appreciate any input thank you

d-man
04-30-2017, 09:24 PM
anybody know how much hcg u should take on trt and how often to inject ive been on trt for 13 weeks currently inject 150 of test c every week and take .25 arimidex eod or e3d about to get labs done again in a week last labs taken day of injection so on 7th day after last injection were test 576 free test 83 and estradol was 44 a little high dr started on arimidex after these labs came back perscribed 1 mg a week but from reading i decided to just take .25 eod should i just try the hole mg at once a day after injection? dr wants to start hcg but only every other week sound right i'd appreciate any input thank you

I'm not an doctor but I'm my experience HCG is much more tolerated and effective in smaller more frequent doses. I myself inject my T and HCG EOD. This protocol had the least amount of sides with maximum benefits. Dex will crash your E quick so use use caution. My protocol - test c 40mgs EOD and HCG 100-150 iu's EOD. My TT is 1100 and free T is double the top of the range. My E is 42 using the E sensitive test which is more accurate for males. I am not on any AI. What is the reason your doctor wants to add HCG? Any reason in particular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk