PDA

View Full Version : Tren A/mast p /test p blend -- Run with NPP?

Sqwuidd
04-30-2017, 10:25 PM
There are so many conflicting views on this from everyone - want BOP to help
le out - I am running 1cc EOD of TrenA.Testp.MastP (350mg- 150 Tren and 100 of the other 2) . Wanna know if I can or how I can work NPP in. Any one have experience with this? Input ?

Chad_Frazier
04-30-2017, 10:28 PM
There are so many conflicting views on this from everyone - want BOP to help
le out - I am running 1cc EOD of TrenA.Testp.MastP (350mg- 150 Tren and 100 of the other 2) . Wanna know if I can or how I can work NPP in. Any one have experience with this? Input ?
I just finished a similar run minus the masteron but I ran the NPP 1.5 cc e.o.d along with the tren,test p

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dynalow2016
04-30-2017, 10:37 PM
I'm 5 weeks into test e 500, mast e 400, npp 400 tren e 900. Just increased tren a week ago from 600-900 by accident and decided to run with it. Been good so far. Split dose to 3 pins a week to keep it all on schedule with the shorter ester of the npp. Running caber .33 eod and adex at .5 eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbatman62
04-30-2017, 10:38 PM
Be careful bro running 2 nadrolones together

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
04-30-2017, 10:40 PM
Ok I run caber and Adex as well - should I try pinning the npp on the days that I'm not pinning the Tren ? I've just heard 2 19 nor compounds at once is pointless bc they basically fight for same r ceptors

jbatman62
04-30-2017, 10:46 PM
Bingo!! Waste of cash imo bro and yes same receptors from what I've been reading. Dam bro that's alot allot of fucking
Gear! Are you competing? I fucking love tren but anything over 500 and im I'm a zombie. Be careful bro

Chad_Frazier
04-30-2017, 10:47 PM
Ok I run caber and Adex as well - should I try pinning the npp on the days that I'm not pinning the Tren ? I've just heard 2 19 nor compounds at once is pointless bc they basically fight for same r ceptors
That's the same argument as test and tren fighting for same receptors. I ran Everything together e.o.d and had an amazing cut. Actually won a huge contest with that cycle. I ran my aromasin and had no extra sides than you would expect. The sides were your typical tren sides and nothing more. Honestly in all my research and talks with long time veterans that fighting for receptors talk is bro science. I'm sure many won't like that comment but it is what it is. Just like masteron doesn't work if your not 10% bf or less. Ok so you inject the masteron it goes into your body and reads your BF and says nope he's 14% we arent going to work . It's a hormone it doesn't get to make that decision. Yes it's more noticeable with lower bf but nonetheless it's working and doing what it's supposed to at higher bf just not as visibly.

dynalow2016
04-30-2017, 10:47 PM

I do all mine in the same pin. Whether or not you do them on different days or the same both compounds will still be in your system and the whole idea is for them to be at steady levels as possible. I've researched the issue of receptor competition and really didn't find much more than opinions either way. Heard them say it's a terrible idea to run two 19nors together and heard others swear by it. Decided I'm going to pull the trigger on it and have had no issues at all. Guess some may be more susceptible to issues and sides than others but has been gtg for me

Sqwuidd
04-30-2017, 10:55 PM
Not competing --

i kay just keep running the Tren blend I got and when it is near done , just incorporate the NPP like on a EOD schedule. Wanna give the Tren some time to work and do its job - if needed or if I feel like it , I'll throw the npp in toward the end - it's a short ester too so it will do its job quickly and then be gone quickly. I love Tren too so I also don't wanna fuck up ky body's reaction to it - i respond well to it - sides are minimal - just get angry faster but nothing out of hand - I'm gonna give the Tren another 2 weeks and see what it can do!

Bingo!! Waste of cash imo bro and yes same receptors from what I've been reading. Dam bro that's alot allot of fucking
Gear! Are you competing? I fucking love tren but anything over 500 and im I'm a zombie. Be careful bro

jbatman62
04-30-2017, 10:59 PM
That's right Bro stay strong!!

dynalow2016
04-30-2017, 11:00 PM
Not competing --

i kay just keep running the Tren blend I got and when it is near done , just incorporate the NPP like on a EOD schedule. Wanna give the Tren some time to work and do its job - if needed or if I feel like it , I'll throw the npp in toward the end - it's a short ester too so it will do its job quickly and then be gone quickly. I love Tren too so I also don't wanna fuck up ky body's reaction to it - i respond well to it - sides are minimal - just get angry faster but nothing out of hand - I'm gonna give the Tren another 2 weeks and see what it can do!

Just throwing it out there, you may just want to wait and run the npp in a whole other cycle. I've read it should be ran 8-12 weeks for best results and if I'm not going to run it and achieve the best results then that my friend would be a waste.

Chad_Frazier
04-30-2017, 11:11 PM
Agreed,if you run it try go at least 8 weeks minimum. Dynalow nailed it!

Sqwuidd
04-30-2017, 11:26 PM
[
Next cycle it is - got a whole bunch of test P coming in and Eq and cyp as well -- so I can throw something together with all that for sure
Proviron as well!

QUOTE=Chad_Frazier;543469]Agreed,if you run it try go at least 8 weeks minimum. Dynalow nailed it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

dynalow2016
04-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Good luck bro. May the gains be with you [emoji1303]

Chad_Frazier
04-30-2017, 11:36 PM
[
Next cycle it is - got a whole bunch of test P coming in and Eq and cyp as well -- so I can throw something together with all that for sure
Proviron as well!

QUOTE=Chad_Frazier;543469]Agreed,if you run it try go at least 8 weeks minimum. Dynalow nailed it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a nice one! I love proviron in my cycles.

Sqwuidd
05-01-2017, 12:20 AM
yea I'm gonna add it in next time around - have heard very good reviews and input about it - Torcha actually was my convincer lol

sledgehammer
05-01-2017, 01:39 AM
I think the argument has to do with 19 nors being highly suppressive. There point is(for those that come off), it will be more difficult to recover. I don't know myself since I had only used Deca prior to going on TRT.

dynalow2016
05-01-2017, 10:33 AM
I think the argument has to do with 19 nors being highly suppressive. There point is(for those that come off), it will be more difficult to recover. I don't know myself since I had only used Deca prior to going on TRT.

True for me. I'm on trt when I'm not blasting on a cycle I'm cruising on 200 test e ew.