PDA

View Full Version : Going to Mexico in 3 wks...pale as shit...too late for Melanotan?

NightHawkDC2
05-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Guess I should've started looking at this earlier. I'm going to Mexico 5/26. I work nights, so am pale as SHIT, wanted to get some color and protection from getting burnt as Hell down there. Is it too late to benefit from Melanotan?

cajun504
05-01-2017, 06:03 AM
I wouldn't fuck with it ever, but if you were going to I wouldn't do it first before a vacation. From what I understand that shit turns some people orange. I'd just hit up a tanning bed if I were you. I don't care too much for tanning but when I go on a beach vacation I always hit up a bed a few times so I don't fry, not sure if melanotan works the same way for you

sledgehammer
05-01-2017, 07:26 AM
I would lay out. Get a lounge chair, start 15 minutes side eod. U wont burn. After about 10 days, do a 30 min/side. Then go to 20. Next time push it again and do another 30 min. U will be tan or have a good base in 4 weeks easy. Laying out is relaxing and u will get your daily vit D. That way when your down there, u wont get a farmers tan being out and about. If u do hang out by the pool, u will get darker and not burn, or blind other tourists.

Also u want to look your best so that u meet some ladies.

NightHawkDC2
05-01-2017, 09:06 AM
I would lay out. Get a lounge chair, start 15 minutes side eod. U wont burn. After about 10 days, do a 30 min/side. Then go to 20. Next time push it again and do another 30 min. U will be tan or have a good base in 4 weeks easy. Laying out is relaxing and u will get your daily vit D. That way when your down there, u wont get a farmers tan being out and about. If u do hang out by the pool, u will get darker and not burn, or blind other tourists.

Also u want to look your best so that u meet some ladies.

My Problem is: I don't really have anywhere TO lay out, and I work nights. So, was thinking about paying my gym the extra $$ for the "Premium" membership and using the tanning bed to lay down a bit of a base. That + Melanotan and hopefully get a good base pretty quickly.

But yes....I'm white enough to scare tourists & locals.

bigmills
05-06-2017, 05:35 PM
My Problem is: I don't really have anywhere TO lay out, and I work nights. So, was thinking about paying my gym the extra $$ for the "Premium" membership and using the tanning bed to lay down a bit of a base. That + Melanotan and hopefully get a good base pretty quickly.

But yes....I'm white enough to scare tourists & locals.
Brother I'm just like you and I've been using it for a probably 12 years and never had a problem along with probably 15 to 20 other people I know. if you get it now start at 1 mg per day then honestly take as much as you can within 3 weeks meaning if you can take 3 or 4 mg per night and not feel sick then do it and you'll be fine. We all know everybody is different though so I will go by how you feel and how you look.. I would tan after day 5 then again after de 10 then by day 15 you should look good and be fine..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

superdrolgyno
05-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Tanning bed and mt2 as much as you can handle. Got me the darkest ive ever been in my life. But my brother said it looked too unnatural

Kvasir
05-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Plenty of time for MT

joko123
05-06-2017, 07:52 PM
I second the tanning bed I think you may be able to get away with out using the MT II but it definitely won't hurt.. unless you take too much and get nauseous lmao

Tanning bed and mt2 as much as you can handle. Got me the darkest ive ever been in my life. But my brother said it looked too unnatural