PDA

View Full Version : NORDITROPIN SIMPLEXX QUESTION 15mg/1.5ml dosing

d-man
05-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Guys I know I read how to dose these using a 1ml slin pin pulling directly from the cartridge but I can't find the post. I'm wondering if I pull to the 10 mark on the slin pin is that basically 3 iu's? Three ticks would be 1 iu? I've been running that now for a bit and the sides are very minimal. I switched from Raxxtropin (same dose) which had my hands like balloons and losing feeling all the time. I just want to make sure I'm dosing correctly. Thanks! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170505/e5964c0b948f2dd6bfdfc8450c8540cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korsaire
05-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Yes on 10 its 3iu

d-man
05-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Yes on 10 its 3iu

Does pharm grade equal less sides? Is it "cleaner" than UGL? If that makes sense.

joko123
05-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Most people will say you csn get away with running less pharma than generics and then there's another school of thought that some see the difference as negligible and will just run more generics due to the cost. I think in a perfect world where funds were not a factor pharma would be the only way to do it

Does pharm grade equal less sides? Is it "cleaner" than UGL? If that makes sense.

d-man
05-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Most people will say you csn get away with running less pharma than generics and then there's another school of thought that some see the difference as negligible and will just run more generics due to the cost. I think in a perfect world where funds were not a factor pharma would be the only way to do it

Def going to run pharma as long as I can.

korsaire
05-05-2017, 04:02 PM
IT depend on what Side you talk you Will have less flu symptom with pharma but you Will Still have cts

d-man
05-05-2017, 05:09 PM
IT depend on what Side you talk you Will have l'ESS flu symptome with pharma but you Will Stiller have cts

That's my concern. I don't have any CTS symptoms on NORDITROPIN like I did on the UGL brand. I actually went up to 4 iu's on the Nord. Unless I'm used to the Hgh and the CTS is minimizing?

Bullrush
05-05-2017, 05:14 PM
I have been running 3 3ius daily of the nords and I have min sides..I am seeing better results with the birds than i have at 5-6 ius it ugl brands.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

d-man
05-05-2017, 05:18 PM
I have been running 3 3ius daily of the nords and I have min sides..I am seeing better results with the birds than i have at 5-6 ius it ugl brands.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Yeah seems like a "cleaner" feel. Less water retention and bloat. Nice tight , clean , pump in gym today. Actually my hands are tingling a little as I'm typing. Lol!

Guru3084
05-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Pharm grade gh for me always made me never have any sides at all

d-man
05-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Pharm grade gh for me always made me never have any sides at all

I'm learning this.

Guru3084
05-10-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm learning this.

Awesome bro...only reason why I never ordered nords was the sake on the shipping and handling of them I needs to be cold so even if shipped on dry etc it can still be tampered with and can be degraded

korsaire
05-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Awesome bro...only reason why I never ordered nords was the sake on the shipping and handling of them I needs to be cold so even if shipped on dry etc it can still be tampered with and can be degraded
dont know why you said that cause even on the norditropin web site its ok to not be refrigerate

Guru3084
05-10-2017, 10:02 PM
dont know why you said that cause even on the norditropin web site its ok to not be refrigerate

Saying this cause I know someone who ordered nords from a certain source and there igf and serum was off and they are legit cause the person who had them tested and were fine so it was the package and handling of some sorts