PDA

View Full Version : Anavar

STEROID
11-24-2011, 10:18 PM
[/URL]Anavar (oxandrolone) (http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone)Anavar (oxandrolone) is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and pretty mild on the body´s HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis). Those are its 4 major points, and I´d like to examine each one a bit further; as usual, gym-rumors and internet conjecture has made this steroid the subject of many misconceptions.

Anavar Side Effects First of all, and this will come as no surprise to many people,Anavar (Oxandrolone) is quite mild on your liver. It´s probably the mildest oral steroid available today. Dosages of up to 80mgs/day are easily tolerated by most men, and mostside effects often found with other steroids are not common with ´var (1). For this reason, Anavar is frequently the steroid of choice for many top level female bodybuilders and other athletes.

(http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone)Anavar Dosage Due to its being a mild steroid in every sense of the word, high amounts of Anavar dosage are needed. It binds reasonably well to the AR, but pretty high doses are still needed and I would never suggest doing less than 20mgs/day. In fact, 20-80mgs are needed to start halting AIDS related wasting(1) and recovering weight for burn victims (2) so that´s the range I´d recommend keeping your dosages in concerning this compound. Personally, I´d use 100mgs/day if I were ever going to try this stuff. Any less than this amount (20-100mgs) would be a waste. For women, however, I think 2.5-10mgs/day would suffice. Virilation is not a concern with this compound, as it is only very mildly androgenic (3). Water retention is also virtually nil with it.

Although Anavar is an oral steroid, and has been alpha-alkylated to survive oral ingestion and the first pass through the liver, it´s still relatively mild in that respect too..., the unique chemical configuration of oxandrolone both confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as noticable anabolic activity. It would also appear that Anavar appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) typically attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs. (17) Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds (7), or to improve respiratory function (18). Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.

Anavar and Fat Loss Now here´s some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat loss properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we´d call a "fat-burning steroid". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used Anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with ´var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you´ll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from (http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone)Anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If you´re regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

Absolute change in total fat mass (A) and trunk fat (B) by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry from baseline to study week 12 (solid bars) and from baseline to study week 24 (open bars) in the placebo (n = 12) and the oxandrolone (n = 20) study groups. Values are means ± SE. *Significant decrease from baseline, P < 0.001. Significant difference between study groups for change in fat mass from 0 to 12 wk, P < 0.001. (15)(8)

(http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone)Anavar Cycles Keep in mind this is all without any Post-Cycle-Therapy, and without any change in diet or training! And although many of the studies done on oxandrolone use elderly men or young boys as the test subjects, some evidence suggests that many of the effects of (http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone)oxandrolone are not age dependant (11). If you are following the typical "time on = time off" protocol, this means you can lose a bunch of fat during your time on, then keep most (if not all) of it off until your next cycle. That makes it a great drug for athletes who are drug tested and need to be clean for their season, yet need to keep the fat/weight they lost on their cycle off& I´m thinking about wrestlers and other weight-class athletes. Anavar is also the clear choice for a "spring-cutting" cycle, to look great at the beach and you can use it up until the summer starts, and then keep the fat off during the entire beach season!

(http://www.steroidset.com/the-clear)Anavar is great for strength and cutting purposes, but not for bulking or a lot of weight gain. In other words, what I´m saying is that everything you gain will be solid. Personally I am leaning towards a theory which basically purports that the more solid your gains are, the more you´ll keep (percentage-wise). It makes sense, when you think about it; people make a lot of weight gains on the highly water-retentive steroids (Dbol, A50, long estered testosteones, etc. ), but lose the greatest percentage of their gains afterwards. The same seems to be opposite for the steroids which cause less (or no) water retention (Anavar Primo, Winstrol, etc& ).

So why else may you keep such a high proportion of what you gained on ´var? Well, I think it may be due to it´s relatively light impact on the HPTA, which brings me to my final point; Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone, which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesn´t aromatize (convert to estrogen).

Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 ( (http://www.steroidset.com/winstrol-stanozolol)Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly (12)(13)(14) as you may have guessed, and LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using Anavar(3) If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use Anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range (5).

Thus,Anavar may even be ideal for use in bridges between cycles, (at very low doses under 10mgs perhaps), or as previously mentioned, for cutting/strength cycles at 50-100mgs.

How to Buy Anavar (http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone) It´s relatively high cost is its only major drawback when you buy Anavar. Tablets can typically sell in Mexico or on the black market for up to a dollar (1USD) per 10mgs. Many black market dealers or Underground Labs, however offer capsules, liquid form (or in some cases, even their own brand of tabs) for substantially less money than the legit pharmaceutical versions, or even veterinary versions found overseas.

[URL="http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone"] (http://www.steroidset.com/anavar-oxandrolone)Anavar Profile [17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 306.4442
Formula: C19H30O3
Melting Point: 235  238 Celcius
Manufacturer: BTG, SPA, Originally Searle (1964)
Effective dose: (Men)20-100mgs/day (or .125mg/kg~bdywt); (Women) 2.5-20mgs.day
Active Life: 8-12 hours
Detection Time: 3 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24

Familyguy
11-25-2011, 02:04 AM
I'll be trying my first run with this stuff this spring.

Fullback40
01-02-2013, 06:46 AM
is it possible to bulk on anavar at all?

ShortnWide
01-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Anavar isn't a bulking compound. It is used by men and women for cutting. It has only light androgenic effects.

Dirtydude
01-02-2013, 09:57 AM
The only time ive seen anavar run in a bulking situation is the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle to "harden the gains". I however feel that is bro science and a waste of money. Quality lean body mass can be seen with var though, "wetter" compounds are your friend on a bulk! dry gains are nice, but you have to throw around heavy weight on a bulk remember.

ShortnWide
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Winny and mast are the best hardening compounds IMO.

zombieslayer
01-07-2013, 02:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone has tried running it at a low dose solo for any extented period of time and had any success.

IF 'Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar..' BUT 'FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly' WOULD THAT EQUAL A NET GAIN??

ESPECIALLY SINCE 'LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using Anavar(3)' AND YOUR NATTY SHOULD COME RIGHT BACK ON LINE.
If this is the case, it would be a low toxicity, long term option.

zombieslayer
01-07-2013, 02:24 AM
ALSO, Has anyone tried running it at high doses with test?

If your gains from var stick around long term, could you use it with test and have greater gains, then come off the test gradually, say a blast followed by a cruise dose and continue the var while on the cruise, and then a health PCT to keep everything?

bhcolex50x
01-07-2013, 04:06 AM
It still shuts you down at any dose, 80-100mg/day with test works great

legsnatch
06-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Good information bro.

PAiN
06-07-2013, 01:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone has tried running it at a low dose solo for any extented period of time and had any success.

IF 'Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar..' BUT 'FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly' WOULD THAT EQUAL A NET GAIN??

ESPECIALLY SINCE 'LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using Anavar(3)' AND YOUR NATTY SHOULD COME RIGHT BACK ON LINE.
If this is the case, it would be a low toxicity, long term option.

ALSO, Has anyone tried running it at high doses with test?

If your gains from var stick around long term, could you use it with test and have greater gains, then come off the test gradually, say a blast followed by a cruise dose and continue the var while on the cruise, and then a health PCT to keep everything?

I would start a new thread if you would like to receive more answers to your questions.

fuelman
06-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the info. Running var soon

cb1
06-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Var is great for the ladies. I think it just doesnt cut it for men. The dosage has to be so high then the cost doesnt make sense.

mizzou24
06-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Var is great for the ladies. I think it just doesnt cut it for men. The dosage has to be so high then the cost doesnt make sense.

100 mg is treating me well it was not that expensive..

cb1
06-08-2013, 02:40 PM
100 mg is treating me well it was not that expensive.. 100mg is a good dose if you can get it priced reasonable.

mizzou24
06-08-2013, 04:33 PM
100mg is a good dose if you can get it priced reasonable.

Chem muscle my friend 50 mg caps!! Loving it so far in the end I week 2

superdave
06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
I been reading tone studys on var and it amazeing how it burns fat but still stores protin in the muscle i'm about test run it but i can say test undec pill from organon (andriols) are any thing the same then it be awsome.

superdave
06-08-2013, 05:24 PM
not on realy but it helps muscle cells store protin.
anvar is faild attempt to make a nontoxic androl and would need to be add in with androl or maybe even anothere compound ( dbol/ dece ? )
it would probly help more in power gain and solid gains thin bolking but coast might out waigh benfits also

Traxm
01-19-2014, 03:54 AM
Cant wait to try it. Damn expensive tho

urajokemc
05-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Var is by far my favorite!!! If im using from a pharmacy all I need is 20 mg's and with a small amount of test, or even Var only...after 3-54 weeks at only 20 mg's I become vascular freak...ill then cut BACK to 10 mg one day 20 the next, and usually run it from 10-12 weeks. A GOD UG lab...ill run between 25-30 mg's a day. (There is a big difference imo)
The negatives are price (especially at the pharmacy! !!!) Also it will kill sex drive. Even with test, the sex drive drops drastically. However I get no joint pain, my blood work always comes back fine (even after 12 weeks) it makes me STRONG as hell, and honestly ill get so lean that ill begin to cramp up bad (especially if playing sports) I went to Vegas last summer right at the end of a 12er, and although I was 41 @ the time.....I was by far the most cut guy at the pools. There were a few bigger younger dudes, but didnt look great. Needless to say I had a great time ;). Oh one other thing that happens to me on Var once I get too lean....ill get kidney pain.....I got tests, and my kidneys are g2g, but has anyone else expierenced this?

Clark Kent
05-23-2014, 03:05 AM
Var is by far my favorite!!! If im using from a pharmacy all I need is 20 mg's and with a small amount of test, or even Var only...after 3-54 weeks at only 20 mg's I become vascular freak...ill then cut BACK to 10 mg one day 20 the next, and usually run it from 10-12 weeks. A GOD UG lab...ill run between 25-30 mg's a day. (There is a big difference imo)
The negatives are price (especially at the pharmacy! !!!) Also it will kill sex drive. Even with test, the sex drive drops drastically. However I get no joint pain, my blood work always comes back fine (even after 12 weeks) it makes me STRONG as hell, and honestly ill get so lean that ill begin to cramp up bad (especially if playing sports) I went to Vegas last summer right at the end of a 12er, and although I was 41 @ the time.....I was by far the most cut guy at the pools. There were a few bigger younger dudes, but didnt look great. Needless to say I had a great time ;). Oh one other thing that happens to me on Var once I get too lean....ill get kidney pain.....I got tests, and my kidneys are g2g, but has anyone else expierenced this?

Maybe you have some small stones that were passing? Or maybe just even back cramps or pumps?

08gsxr
05-23-2014, 03:18 AM
If it was lower back and them moved to the front towards your hip it was a stone. I've passed a few. They suck. But I get severe back pumps from var.

Hatefactory
05-30-2014, 11:13 PM
Great information. Im at about my third week of a test e and anavar cycle and the weight practically falls off (with diet and a solid workout plan of course). Besides the cost, the only draw back is I can only seem to find it in liquids which can be hard to dose out. The vascularity and hardness came within the first week. CRAZY pumps too, especially in my shoulders,forearms and calves.

cowboy up
06-21-2014, 05:55 PM
^^^ A lot of the sponsors on BOP carry it in capsule or tab form

Mhuddleston
11-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Watched this on Anavar i thought it wassomething to think about... And also in regards to other stuff we run..
Theres also Big talk earlier about Rx grade Test that guys Run up To 1000mg of UGL Test, Could Barely Handle 300-400mg of the Rx Prescription Stuff.
Anavar - Oxandralone Educational purposes only! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/QE7H1VLjaW8)

sgtanal
11-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Might try anavar one day but it's just too expensive and it's usually underdosed or bunk :(

Nancy-lmc
02-23-2016, 07:21 AM
Nice post. Thanks, bro.

pnasty69
09-22-2016, 01:18 AM
I swear by anavar! i have used for bulking and cutting! its mild on the body but probably my favorite oral. I ran 100mg a day and put on some good size and stayed lean at the same time.

whoplanswins
10-30-2016, 01:34 AM
Hey mate, when you say you swear by var & ran it at 100mgs/day, as I'm planning on next week ��, did you run it solo broheim ? If so how did ya feel ? I've got some test to run with but I'd prefer to save that for the NPP run in a few months, I've heard if you wanna run var without oils it's best run with 50-75mgs/day proviron. But I have no experience with var or proviron, what was your experience ?

Homebrewing Steroids
11-03-2016, 07:03 AM
oxandrolone is usually made into 10mg or 50mg tablets in the steroid market.

CrazySteroids
11-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Watched this on Anavar i thought it wassomething to think about... And also in regards to other stuff we run..
Theres also Big talk earlier about Rx grade Test that guys Run up To 1000mg of UGL Test, Could Barely Handle 300-400mg of the Rx Prescription Stuff.
Anavar - Oxandralone Educational purposes only! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/QE7H1VLjaW8)

LOL,thanks for your post bud.

KPack
02-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Hey bro, do you split your dose to 50mg in am and 50 in pm or just take it all at once?

MarineOnGear92
03-29-2018, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the Info Dude.

Orange24
03-29-2018, 09:00 PM
I would love to believe there is plenty of real Anavar out there but I’ve heard otherwise. Soon as I find real var I’m in

Markas61
09-21-2018, 08:58 PM
I'm a big fan of Anaver. 100mg a day. Strength, awesome pumps, veins and stay full all day. Thinking of tring 25mg daily after a 10 week blast of 100/day. I buy raws and it's very affordable that way.

rawdog
11-12-2018, 08:01 AM
I cant believe even 12 weeks after you can keep 83% or your fat loss

Jaggs91
11-23-2018, 05:39 AM
Good read

IReallyLoveOats
03-15-2019, 04:21 AM
Watch your blood pressure!! Buy a At-home BP cuff monitor if you don't have one! I recently ended early on my first cycle with Anavar. Man that stuff blew up my blood pressure. I always understood that it was "low sides" but that is not the case. At least with me. I fainted at home from it causing my BP to go up so high. It's dropping steadily each day now that I got off luckily. I was taking 80mg ED.

meatneck71
10-05-2019, 06:00 PM
I for one, will attest to the awesome fat burning properties and strength gains, plus gains held post cycle and beyond. First cycle was with eq and test 500 enth - anavar for 8 weeks at 25 and then started to go up near the end around 50. Fat loss was prominent, 194 to 187 at the end of my cycle, second cycle started at 189 and dropped to 166!!!! I'm all about the lean cut look, and I have a small frame (5' 8). Absolutely love this stuff. I tried to run it at 25mg every day without anything and let me tell you, it WILL shut you down nice an hard at 25mgs. Felt like crap, injected test prop 100 - next day! boom! Energy came right back. BP did get out of control near the end of the cycle at 50mgs every day. Keep monitoring your heart pressure every day.

Caviness81
04-02-2020, 04:51 PM
I'm about to start a 6 week 50/mg per day dosage of Anavar ontop of my Test E 500 mg per week cycle. I have a few questions.

1) Should I take 50/mg from day 1 of Var or start at say 25mg per day for the first week then work my way up to 50mg.
2) I was unable to find much information on how anavar affects sleeping patterns, also does it give you the jitters.
3) I was going to contiue to take my arimidex 1mg EOD and add Liver support (1000mg Milk Thistle) I also drink a shit ton of water a day. Any other suggestions for liver support? Arimidex is for the Test E.

Thanks in adavance.

thebear
04-02-2020, 06:25 PM
I'm about to start a 6 week 50/mg per day dosage of Anavar ontop of my Test E 500 mg per week cycle. I have a few questions.

1) Should I take 50/mg from day 1 of Var or start at say 25mg per day for the first week then work my way up to 50mg.
2) I was unable to find much information on how anavar affects sleeping patterns, also does it give you the jitters.
3) I was going to contiue to take my arimidex 1mg EOD and add Liver support (1000mg Milk Thistle) I also drink a shit ton of water a day. Any other suggestions for liver support? Arimidex is for the Test E.

Thanks in adavance.

Some will say different, but 25mg am then 25mg mid day entire cycle.

Should not affect sleep at all.

1mg eod on 500mg test will shit yiu e2 down!!! And hard!!!!

Way overboard. Me, I would say no AI, or at min 12.5mg asin a wk or .25mg adex 2x a wk max!

Caviness81
04-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the information Bear, my mistake on the dosing of adex amount. .5mg every other day is what I'm taking. The reason for the higher amount is due to the fact I experinced severe water retention and bubble guts the 3rd week. Its still a higher dose than what you recommend by its working to keep it under control.

JOKR
04-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Always get bloods done if you are wondering and curious. Randomly increasing an AI to that amount does more harm than good.

anomily88
09-25-2020, 05:48 AM
Some will say different, but 25mg am then 25mg mid day entire cycle.

Should not affect sleep at all.

1mg eod on 500mg test will shit yiu e2 down!!! And hard!!!!

Way overboard. Me, I would say no AI, or at min 12.5mg asin a wk or .25mg adex 2x a wk max!I do .5 mg adex every 4 days and am fine

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SRM369
11-20-2023, 10:33 PM
Had some great results running Var with Test...great cut