PDA

View Full Version : Fast Willie cycle advice

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Long story short...... I was getting the best gains of my life about 9 weeks into a 20 week cycle. Everything was going GREAT, then hello food poisoning almost killed me. Not just because of the bacteria but I found out I had liver disease. 3 weeks later Im down 15 pounds, depressed and falling into my old ways. I finally pinned some test p hgh this morning. I need back in the gym yesterday! I know I should probably stay off gear for now but I wont, I know me. Anyway, as I was getting rid of all my gear I looked into my by bag of goodies and started thinking.... Not all my gear is bad for my liver. Ive done my homework and it seems Masteron and Primo are safe for the liver. Test seems to have some scrutiny attacked with long esters so test p it is. Anavar seems to not only be safe but has been used to heal livers in some cases, it is processed through the kidneys. That being said I want to run an 8 week cycle.

50mg Var ED
100mg Primo ED
150mg Mast EOD
100mg Test P EOD

Please give me any advice on dosage, on what im thinking being right or compounds. Any advice, help or criticism I thank you for. Or just tell me to fuck off!
Thank you and God Bless

Thappy
05-08-2017, 12:24 AM
If you have liver issues i would VERY strongly suggest staying away from any orals. Low dost test,mast and primo will be fine. I would also ask your dr about HGH as i am not really sure of you medical issues. It can make some issues a lot worse very quickly.

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 12:29 AM
Thank You bro. I didnt think of the hgh making anything worse. I know if you have Cancer or disease growing in the body it does accelerate the sickness. I will read up on it. thank you for the good advice
If you have liver issues i would VERY strongly suggest staying away from any orals. Low dost test,mast and primo will be fine. I would also ask your dr about HGH as i am not really sure of you medical issues. It can make some issues a lot worse very quickly.

Thappy
05-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Also any growths or anything it will speed up. Also with the liver steer clear from tren until your liver is good again. It doesnt effect everyone but it does to a few

350zsidewayzz
05-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Long story short...... I was getting the best gains of my life about 9 weeks into a 20 week cycle. Everything was going GREAT, then hello food poisoning almost killed me. Not just because of the bacteria but I found out I had liver disease. 3 weeks later Im down 15 pounds, depressed and falling into my old ways. I finally pinned some test p hgh this morning. I need back in the gym yesterday! I know I should probably stay off gear for now but I wont, I know me. Anyway, as I was getting rid of all my gear I looked into my by bag of goodies and started thinking.... Not all my gear is bad for my liver. Ive done my homework and it seems Masteron and Primo are safe for the liver. Test seems to have some scrutiny attacked with long esters so test p it is. Anavar seems to not only be safe but has been used to heal livers in some cases, it is processed through the kidneys. That being said I want to run an 8 week cycle.

50mg Var ED
100mg Primo ED
150mg Mast EOD
100mg Test P EOD

Please give me any advice on dosage, on what im thinking being right or compounds. Any advice, help or criticism I thank you for. Or just tell me to fuck off!
Thank you and God Bless
depressed because u lost 15 pounds. i lose 4 pounds and get depressed. so i know exactly how u feel to a lesser degree. fuckin sucks. but u got muscle memory on your side

joko123
05-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Hey brother I think your best bet is stay at trt levels with just test. I can find any studies to back up this at the moment my gut just tells me that going at Supra physiological levels while you're body is not function correctly will delay the healing process. I'd say orals are a definite no no. Did you have an ultrasound or lab work for your liver ?

just curious what were you running /how long were you running it ?

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 01:20 AM
my cycle was a little wreckless. my liver values were 51 at the hospital. Im self employed so I waiting on DR and Havarti hopefully.
Hey brother I think your best bet is stay at trt levels with just test. I can find any studies to back up this at the moment my gut just tells me that going at Supra physiological levels while you're body is not function correctly will delay the healing process. I'd say orals are a definite no no. Did you have an ultrasound or lab work for your liver ?

just curious what were you running /how long were you running it ?

Xtreme4Life
05-08-2017, 03:09 AM
my cycle was a little wreckless. my liver values were 51 at the hospital. Im self employed so I waiting on DR and Havarti hopefully.

Which value are you referring to if you don't mind me asking? Just curious because my ALT was higher than that after taking Anavar for 6 weeks or so.

CourtneyScott
05-08-2017, 03:41 AM
AST ALT of 51 hardly equates to liver disease. specify which value was 51

stephen220
05-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Yea 51 on ast or alt isn't terrible my values are a little higher than that because of the antibiotics I'm on. What did they all do to diagnose you? Cat scan and a lot of blood work I assume?

Fancycat69
05-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Hey willie glad to have you back man

FawkDat
05-08-2017, 05:07 PM
It is normal for liver values to elevate while on gear, especially orals. I would test them again after a proper pct with liver support. If normal you are gtg. An AST or ALT of 51 is nothing. Mine usually go higher than that and then return to normal post cycle. Also stay away from alcohol and pain meds if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 09:44 PM

FawkDat
05-08-2017, 09:50 PM

Your ALT is pretty high but not dangerously high. I would take a break from any orals and do what I said . No alcohol or pain meds if you can help it. Retest when you come off after a few weeks and either finish a pct or go on a cruise.

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Your ALT is pretty high but not dangerously high. I would take a break from any orals and do what I said . No alcohol or pain meds if you can help it. Retest when you come off after a few weeks and either finish a pct or go on a cruise.

I found out gh and igf are good for what im dealing with

HardtoGain
05-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Hey Willie!

What orals were you on when you got food poisoning? Looking at your labs I feel they may have been a bit hasty in the diagnosis of liver disease.

I had a similar problem when I first started cycling. I was on a monster cycle and got sick. The orals I was taking were so harsh they made the sickness worse and my liver values went to shit.

If I were in your situation I would set up a monitoring schedule and also see how you feel. 50mg of Anavar is a mild dose in the world of BBing. I would set the cycle up like this:

Var 50mg/day if you have 25mg pills perfect split it into 2 doses.
Test P 400-500mg/wk split up EOD or ED
Primo 700 mg/wk split up EOD or ED

This is a simple cycle that should get you back in the game.

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Hey Willie!

What orals were you on when you got food poisoning? Looking at your labs I feel they may have been a bit hasty in the diagnosis of liver disease.

I had a similar problem when I first started cycling. I was on a monster cycle and got sick. The orals I was taking were so harsh they made the sickness worse and my liver values went to shit.

If I were in your situation I would set up a monitoring schedule and also see how you feel. 50mg of Anavar is a mild dose in the world of BBing. I would set the cycle up like this:

Var 50mg/day if you have 25mg pills perfect split it into 2 doses.
Test P 400-500mg/wk split up EOD or ED
Primo 700 mg/wk split up EOD or ED

This is a simple cycle that should get you back in the game.

Sounds like what I wanted to do. What do you think of mast with it? Because of all the weight that I lost I'm really lean

HardtoGain
05-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Sounds like what I wanted to do. What do you think of mast with it? Because of all the weight that I lost I'm really lean

I like the look I get from Test and Primo alone but you could run Mast with it. When you start lean with Mast is when it really shines! If you add in mast I would run it pretty low around3-400mg/wk.

Have you run Mast before?

Fast Willie from Philly
05-08-2017, 10:38 PM
No Masteron but proviron is always my friend! I have a bunch now and and I miss them
I like the look I get from Test and Primo alone but you could run Mast with it. When you start lean with Mast is when it really shines! If you add in mast I would run it pretty low around3-400mg/wk.

Have you run Mast before?

joko123
05-09-2017, 01:38 AM
Hey brother looking at you're liver values they are elevated but they are where I would expect them with whst you were running. Six to 8 weeks you should be back in range if you leave your liver alone lol

CourtneyScott
05-09-2017, 04:23 AM
honestly no more talk about orals... no proviron.. no anavar.. no pain killers nothing...

Test and primo sound great

I have heard of people feeding their animals the following when the test animal is in that position

cruise at 150-250mg/wk of prescription test with no AI
or if they want to really the test animal
primo 1000mg/wk with trt dose of test